waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
nov.6,2013
LANDED..........
dec.10,2013
gladiateur19 said:
i know many who did get married on the 1st visit,and they have been approved,,,trust me,sometimes it drives you nuts,,,lol

thanks a lot......it's true...~~it's driving me crazy....

ilovekj

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
gladiateur19 said:
i know many who did get married on the 1st visit,and they have been approved,,,trust me,sometimes it drives you nuts,,,lol
Thank God! its really nerve wrecking, especially gathering the docs need for evidence.. its like what should i put, nah this nah that~ ohh this is better XD argh i pray for a smooth process to everyone!

ilovekj

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
eeza said:
i really pray for that..ive been looking for a forum similar to my situation...atleast i know mine is possible.....
thank you very much....
When did you submit your application?

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
marcjd said:
Okay like make her stay with you for 6 months make a baby if possible... If not just gather evidence... That sacrifice of going and staying with you is a token of seriousness on the partner that they really want to be together... Then re apply dont re appeal... Since an apeal takes longer than a new application
Not only is this bad advice, it won't fool CIC. They will still reject a couple with a child if they feel the relationship isn't genuine. If they think the couple had a baby just to "prove" the relationship is real, then it's a fast rejection. Have kids when you want to/when you're ready. Having them for any other reason isn't a good idea.

Btw, your opinion about having kids and marriage is just plain wrong. Plenty of people are unable to have children for whatever reason and still want to get married because they value marriage.

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
In the end Noureddine, you must follow your heart and do what you feel is the best for your situation.....I am 8 years older than my husband and we are rejected so we will face and walk the same path you have walked....If its possible, maybe your wife can live with you for a while untill this is a fixed, I am considering doing the same for my situation. If you feel like getting a lawyer will help, then do that. Pray and pray and pray some more and Inshaallah everything will be as it should be.... dont loose hope... Allah gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers!

DGT

Dec 5, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-12
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
13-11-12
File Transfer...
14-11-12
Med's Request
11-03-13
Med's Done....
23-04-13
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-13
LANDED..........
29-06-13
amikety said:
Not only is this bad advice, it won't fool CIC. They will still reject a couple with a child if they feel the relationship isn't genuine. If they think the couple had a baby just to "prove" the relationship is real, then it's a fast rejection. Have kids when you want to/when you're ready. Having them for any other reason isn't a good idea.

Btw, your opinion about having kids and marriage is just plain wrong. Plenty of people are unable to have children for whatever reason and still want to get married because they value marriage.
+1 to that. Also, I'm married. Been married for 4 years. Doesn't mean we want kids. EVER! It's still a choice for each and every couple to make as they see fit.

laura8388

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2013
Med's Done....
06-03-2013
I also agree! Having a child to get a visa is terrible advise!!!! It can still be rejected - then one of you has a child without the other parent, not something any child should be brought into.

Im curious - those people who met and married in the same month - were they internet relationships? Met in chat rooms kind of deal? I always thought they wouldn't ever be approved for visas - but you lot are proving me wrong! Thats pretty cool as its the way of the 21st century i guess!

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
noureddine said:
we lost our appeal , :( we dont know what we have to do now :(
OMG! I am so very sorry :( :'( to read this noureddine ((((((((((hugs))))))))

eeza

May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2013,package resent due to no med,24-02-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2013
File Transfer...
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
nov.6,2013
LANDED..........
dec.10,2013
ilovekj said:
When did you submit your application?
we submitted it last feb and got SA on March 5... I know short term relationship could be a big question for genuine relationship. But i believe it's gonna be ok...My husband had been divorce for 7 years before meeting me and been alone for 10 years....hope CIC considers my husband's dream to be with someone growing old....:)..(dramatic isnt it?..lol)....

steerpike

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
amikety said:
then it's a fast rejection.
lol "fast" and "CIC" never go together. If you say "hi" to a CIC office on the street they stand there like a statue for 3 months before saying "hi" back.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
freeislam000 said:
In the end Noureddine, you must follow your heart and do what you feel is the best for your situation.....I am 8 years older than my husband and we are rejected so we will face and walk the same path you have walked....If its possible, maybe your wife can live with you for a while untill this is a fixed, I am considering doing the same for my situation. If you feel like getting a lawyer will help, then do that. Pray and pray and pray some more and Inshaallah everything will be as it should be.... dont loose hope... Allah gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers!
Hi,,,i really dont see it's because of the age difference, 7 or 8 years is nothing,,,trust me i have seen people having over than 17 years difference and they got approved,,,i think cic look at other things,,,

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
gladiateur19 said:
Hi,,,i really dont see it's because of the age difference, 7 or 8 years is nothing,,,trust me i have seen people having over than 17 years difference and they got approved,,,i think cic look at other things,,,
My husbands entire interview was based around our "age difference" and whether or not that was "custom" in egypt to marry an older woman.. and the other subject he hovered over was religion... muslim man to catholic-turned muslim woman... it was done in just under 10 minutes... sure we have other red flags... but we didnt rush into a marriage... we took our time... and I have been to egypt 3 times in 3 years... twice with my youngest son....its a sick game that cuts deeply

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
OP: It's bad news that you got rejected, but there must have been solid reasons for CIC to do so...

Forget about the advice that some have given you regarding the whole idea of having a baby to get the PR visa. This is not right on so many levels.

What you should be doing is looking at the reasons for the denial and then doing whatever you can to rectify the situation. If you have a baby only for the purposes of getting PR status, think of how you will feel about that down the road. It's not cool.

CIC rejects applicants for a reason. Discuss everything with the immigration consultant and see what they say you should do. However, this just proves that having a consultant or a lawyer does not guarantee success.

Good luck!

FS

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Fencesitter said:
OP: It's bad news that you got rejected, but there must have been solid reasons for CIC to do so...

Forget about the advice that some have given you regarding the whole idea of having a baby to get the PR visa. This is not right on so many levels.

What you should be doing is looking at the reasons for the denial and then doing whatever you can to rectify the situation. If you have a baby only for the purposes of getting PR status, think of how you will feel about that down the road. It's not cool.

CIC rejects applicants for a reason. Discuss everything with the immigration consultant and see what they say you should do. However, this just proves that having a consultant or a lawyer does not guarantee success.

Good luck!

FS
im saying the same,there must be something worng,,,cuz the chances to win an appeal are almost 99%,,,so to get denied there must be some solid reasons,,,noureddine,please take your time and clear your mind and get your wife to live with you for a while if she can do that,,,because i know it's not always that easy,people keep saying just ask your wife to come and leave with you,but they know nothing about her conditions,,,i know you will get to be with her at the end,if your love is real and pure

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
freeislam000 said:
My husbands entire interview was based around our "age difference" and whether or not that was "custom" in egypt to marry an older woman.. and the other subject he hovered over was religion... muslim man to catholic-turned muslim woman... it was done in just under 10 minutes... sure we have other red flags... but we didnt rush into a marriage... we took our time... and I have been to egypt 3 times in 3 years... twice with my youngest son....its a sick game that cuts deeply
i was on cairo visa office topic freeislam,i have seen and read your posts before,but i didn't know you had kids from the previous marriage,,,but saying that your man has met your youngest son twice,this is a good proof,,,but i do think the guy who made the interview has already decided to give a refusal even before your husband got into the interview room...that's the same thing noureddine told me before,that the agent seemed like she has already taken her decision,because whatever he was trying to say and answer her questions,she kept saying im not satisfied,or that's not enough,,,etc etc etc,,,,
can i ask you please about all of your red flags,,,if you dont mind please? :)