London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Debray said:
Thanks hila01, already sent the CSE yesterday but no idea when they'll reply. Can you please let me know if the information chart is generalized for everyone or is it personalized like the medical request forms?

Thanks again.
Sukal
Debray, I don't understand what u mean by the information chart being generalised or personalised. Some of my friends were not asked to fill it but if u don't mind, pm me your email address so I can send u a copy of the information chart which I filled during the processing of my application. I wouldn't know if there has been an update in the information chart, so it's best for LVO to send u one directly. LVO should reply fairly quickly within 4 days.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah

all praises to All Mighty ......all thanks to The Omnipotent

my ecas status changed to "Decision Made" and 4th line added in ECAS "4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

the best part of this is that I have already received PPR 2 days back, sent my PP yesterday and right now they are with the Islamabad High Commission of Canada. will get them back hopefully in two weeks time as expected but people are getting back in 10 days as well, fingers crossed, lets hope for the best.

good luck all and have great good news and a speedy process, wish u all the best. thanks for support and caring. you all are great people to immigrate with, to have friendship with, to have support and care with.......above all nationalities, religions, casts, creeds, colors and everything......hope this relation goes on.

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
canadamylove said:
Three months on avg.
Thank you canadamylove,

Medical Request call is in less time than AOR .............. that's great news for me.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Debray said:
Thanks mabmabs.. but I don't think it's passport request yet.. will celebrate when they actually ask for passports. Wishing you luck!!
actually it is PPR1, one stage prior to passport request.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
canadamylove said:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah

all praises to All Mighty ......all thanks to The Omnipotent

my ecas status changed to "Decision Made" and 4th line added in ECAS "4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

the best part of this is that I have already received PPR 2 days back, sent my PP yesterday and right now they are with the Islamabad High Commission of Canada. will get them back hopefully in two weeks time as expected but people are getting back in 10 days as well, fingers crossed, lets hope for the best.

good luck all and have great good news and a speedy process, wish u all the best. thanks for support and caring. you all are great people to immigrate with, to have friendship with, to have support and care with.......above all nationalities, religions, casts, creeds, colors and everything......hope this relation goes on.
Loads of congratulations and wishing you best of luck for your future life in canada...

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
camyhome said:
Thank you canadamylove,

Medical Request call is in less time than AOR .............. that's great news for me.
LVO is not sending AOR since last 2 years. so don't count it.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
mabmabs said:
Loads of congratulations and wishing you best of luck for your future life in canada...
thanks buddy, good luck.

nivin

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
green3 said:
@ kafil @ ash
I m also 20may applicant n per 5 sep.no second line.my noc is
2172.someone told me it is becoz of cold noc.is it true???
No one seems to know the basis on which applications are processed. It's clearly not done on a FIFO basis. I am also an applicant under NOC 2172, and received my PER on Oct 4. No news since then. And I have no clue as to when I can expect my MR :p

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
camyhome said:
Thank you canadamylove,

thats not a correct news at all...correct urself...

mszafar

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Moe2010 said:
Hi all,
I have inquired with London Visa office about the documents they need to add my wife. The have requested the following:

Updated forms which are available on our website
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule 1Background Declaration form and New Additional Family Information form IMM5406
Original Police Certificates for your spouse from each country that shehe has lived in for 6 months or more.
Processing fee of $550
2 passport photos
Long form birth certificate and marriage certificate
Copy of passport biopage
We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

I have the following questions:
- To what address i send the documents?
- what they mean by long form birth certificate and marriage certificate? I will be providing the original translated birth certificate and a photo copy of my marriage certificate.
- They haven't requested an English test assessment although in one of the forms i answered that my spouse speaks english and next to that question there was a mention that i should provide a proof. is university transcripts sufficient?

I would appreciate your response and help on this.
Strange. I recently added new born child and only thing they asked for was birth certificate and send receipt after paying fee online. They did not ask me for updated forms.

aiklamha

Jul 20, 2014
Hi All,

I applied for Immigration in August 2010 and the in process for last 4 years. On December 4th 2014, I received an email from London office of immigration and medical services asking for Updated information chart for whole family. The chart asks for name, passport number, expiry date, height and eye color.

While reading others' experience on this forum, I realized that most of the people got a request for passport bio pages with this email, I haven't. Can anyone confirm if this is normal? Should I email the VO and ask?

Thanking you in advance

Indianbritish

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received from London VO
IELTS Request
Included in application, Upfront PCC submitted on 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
SLU (23-10-2014) on 26-08-2015 and TLU on 02-10-2015
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015 / 20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on 02-11-2015 - Received on 19-11-2015
LANDED..........
March / April 2016
Hello All

Just want to know any July applicant received any update in ECAS or MR from London VO?
NDVO July applicants getting MR request already.
Not sure how LVO work compare with NDVO.

Good luck to all.
Regards

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
camyhome said:
Thank you canadamylove,

you are wrong buddy.......who told u that u can get MR earlier? and who told you that you will get AOR?......totally wrong!

correct 2 things.

1. there is NO AOR from lvo, lvo does not send AOR, so you will never ever have an AOR ok. now don't talk about it again and don't mention it in your posts.

2. it takes total 4 months on avg from PER to get MR. now that can be 10 days less or 20 days more but on avg 4 full months. so sit back and relax and wait. don't get tensed and don't expect AOR type things which are not going to happen ever.

good luck.

Debray

Apr 26, 2014
hila01 said:
Debray, I don't understand what u mean by the information chart being generalised or personalised. Some of my friends were not asked to fill it but if u don't mind, pm me your email address so I can send u a copy of the information chart which I filled during the processing of my application. I wouldn't know if there has been an update in the information chart, so it's best for LVO to send u one directly. LVO should reply fairly quickly within 4 days.
Dear hila01,
LVO replied to our CSE yesterday and sent the attachment. Hadn't expected such a prompt response. Thanks a lot of your suggestions!!