10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Charlia said:
Hi Seniors,

My 4th line is updated in ECAS on 4th January 2015, medical received line was updated on 25th December 2014, now my ECAS reads as below, however I have not received any correspondence from the LVO, no PPR yet, is it a normal practice of LVO? do they update the ECAS as decision made first and send the PPR later, I am waiting to get the PPR email eagerly and started bit worrying now, I have noticed that many people in the forum reported that they had received the PPR first and then the status updated as "Decision Made", but in my case is different, please advice what I should do, should I send any correspondence to LVO or just wait to get the PPR mail as it is a normal practice.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 4, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on November 14, 2014.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Dear, 4th line has appeared so you r IN. 4th line appeared on 4th Jan 2015 - still need not worry, it will take around a week to receive email for PPR2. But I agree to keep a close eye on Spam, my emails also got dropped in "spam", although it was in safe list.
Good luck

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
dharyani said:
I need your advice or help. I got medical request in 11th Nov and i did my medical on 06 Dec. 3rd line updated in ECAS with Medical recieved on 10th Dec and on 19th Dec 4th line updated with status 'Decision Made' but still i had not received any email for PPR submission.

I am worried. Whats ur advice. should i call LVO? i had submitted case specific inquiry last week but no reply yet.

Please advice.
Dear,
may be it is late due to Christmas / new year, but then you should received in a day or so.
further, keep a close eye on spam folder and also check your trash. As PPR2 emails sent from another address, hold a great chance of advancing to "Spam" folders. It happened with me too.
Good luck

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
dharyani said:
Thanks for the reply. I checked my Trash folder and SPAM folder too. there is no email. i wrote email to LVO last week also but no response yet. Should i call them? anyone know whats the LVO number to call ?

Please response
They will not reply before 28 days, except if THEY FEEL it is urgent to reply

RPeralta

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014 cc charged: 10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
PER 21-10-2014; Processing: 18-12-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
11-01-2016
Kafil said:
Yeah sure, but it would be better if they can show some mercy for the May applicants who are still waiting to hear from LVO after PER.

I know LVO does not necessarily follow FIFO but seeing June applicants receiving MRs while May applicants watching all this in despair is absolutely mind boggling.
I feel you Kafil. How can I even complain as a June applicant when May applicants like you haven't received their MRs as of yet?!

We just all hope that we receive our MRs the soonest. Best of luck.

base7

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Charlia said:
Hi Seniors,

My 4th line is updated in ECAS on 4th January 2015, medical received line was updated on 25th December 2014, now my ECAS reads as below, however I have not received any correspondence from the LVO, no PPR yet, is it a normal practice of LVO? do they update the ECAS as decision made first and send the PPR later, I am waiting to get the PPR email eagerly and started bit worrying now, I have noticed that many people in the forum reported that they had received the PPR first and then the status updated as "Decision Made", but in my case is different, please advice what I should do, should I send any correspondence to LVO or just wait to get the PPR mail as it is a normal practice.

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
I have similar status in ECAS with out the 4th line and earlier dates. Still haven't got any PPR email.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Kafil said:
Yeah sure, but it would be better if they can show some mercy for the May applicants who are still waiting to hear from LVO after PER.

I know LVO does not necessarily follow FIFO but seeing June applicants receiving MRs while May applicants watching all this in despair is absolutely mind boggling.
I agree

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
Dear All,

May I know, How much time LVO takes to request for medicals from date of AOR?
I am PNP Nominee with Job Offer.

Moe2010

Star Member
Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Hi all,
I have inquired with London Visa office about the documents they need to add my wife. The have requested the following:

Updated forms which are available on our website
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule 1Background Declaration form and New Additional Family Information form IMM5406
Original Police Certificates for your spouse from each country that shehe has lived in for 6 months or more.
Processing fee of $550
2 passport photos
Long form birth certificate and marriage certificate
Copy of passport biopage
We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

I have the following questions:
- To what address i send the documents?
- what they mean by long form birth certificate and marriage certificate? I will be providing the original translated birth certificate and a photo copy of my marriage certificate.
- They haven't requested an English test assessment although in one of the forms i answered that my spouse speaks english and next to that question there was a mention that i should provide a proof. is university transcripts sufficient?

I would appreciate your response and help on this.

Canadian2014

May 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

I got my Saudi PCC today and it has only IQAMA number and my passport number is not mentioned on it. Is there any issue with this? Appreciate your valuable opinion.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Moe2010 said:
Hi all,
I have inquired with London Visa office about the documents they need to add my wife. The have requested the following:

Updated forms which are available on our website
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule 1Background Declaration form and New Additional Family Information form IMM5406
Original Police Certificates for your spouse from each country that shehe has lived in for 6 months or more.
Processing fee of $550
2 passport photos
Long form birth certificate and marriage certificate
Copy of passport biopage
We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

I have the following questions:
- To what address i send the documents?
- what they mean by long form birth certificate and marriage certificate? I will be providing the original translated birth certificate and a photo copy of my marriage certificate.
- They haven't requested an English test assessment although in one of the forms i answered that my spouse speaks english and next to that question there was a mention that i should provide a proof. is university transcripts sufficient?

I would appreciate your response and help on this.
- Take address from the LVO Website.
- In british there is a long form birth certificate, same query i asked LVO and they replied me this so for Pakistanis, only Birth Certificate is enough if its issued by Union Council Office as it is in english and urdu both, no translation required for those birth certificates and marriage certificates which are issued from Union Council offices. I have provided only copies of both certificates which were issued from union council and those were accepted by LVO.
- Can't comment on your third query as i have no personal experience of that, others please answer his third query...

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash73 said:
@Ash

I see from SS that you received PER on 13th Aug last year, what do you intend to do now

1- Send CSE
2- Order GCMS notes
3- Continue Waiting

I want to know your opinion to make up my mind how should i proceed further with my application?

Canadian2014

May 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to share my experience of Medicals at American Medical Hospital, Bahrain. This may help and provide an alternative option for those of you living in Dammam/Khobar area in Saudi Arabia.

Firstly they have E-Medical which I think is not the case with the clinic in Dammam. Cost of the medical is SAR 855 for adult and SAR 450 for child under 11 years.

Let’s see the timeline below to see how much time it took for the whole process.

Called for appointment: 20-12-2014
Appointment for Tests: 27-12-2014
Appointment for Doctor check-up: 31-12-2014
Results uploaded: 07-01-2015
E-Medical receipts provided by E-Mail : 07-01-2015

This is slower than the expected but my schedule is cutting in to their Christmas and new year holidays. May be this added one extra week for my time line.

Positive points about this clinic is they have excellent customer service and low cost(you can save SAR 1000 for a family of four compared to Dammam clinic).

But they are very slow in uploading the results to the CIC system, it required follow ups for 2-3 days to get this done.

Also I have to see how much time it would take to update the ECAS.

Good Luck to everyone for the speedy process in their case :) :) :)

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Charlia said:
Hi Seniors,

congrats, you are almost done, soon you will receive PPR request, believe me

Best Of luck...

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
dharyani said:
I need your advice or help. I got medical request in 11th Nov and i did my medical on 06 Dec. 3rd line updated in ECAS with Medical recieved on 10th Dec and on 19th Dec 4th line updated with status 'Decision Made' but still i had not received any email for PPR submission.

I am worried. Whats ur advice. should i call LVO? i had submitted case specific inquiry last week but no reply yet.

Please advice.
Do not worry at all, it is very much normal. You application is almost complete, and believe me, soon you will be getting PPR request. You can send CSE to LVO for your satisfaction, however i believe, PPR is on a way.
Best of Luck..

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
dharyani said:
Thanks for the reply. I checked my Trash folder and SPAM folder too. there is no email. i wrote email to LVO last week also but no response yet. Should i call them? anyone know whats the LVO number to call ?

Please response
send CSE to LVO..