NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Kafil said:
Yeah sure, but it would be better if they can show some mercy for the May applicants who are still waiting to hear from LVO after PER.

I know LVO does not necessarily follow FIFO but seeing June applicants receiving MRs while May applicants watching all this in despair is absolutely mind boggling.
Dude, it all depends on fate, luck, many factors, There are even few FSW 2013 applicants who are still waiting for MR, including me (since July 2013) and till now , not even a single update. For sure, LVO doesnt work following FIFO basis. No one knows how do they work... Keep your fingers crossed.
Good Luck..

Debray

Apr 26, 2014
Dear Forum members,

My wife and my medicals were done in December and 3rd line updated on E-cas. Today I received the following mail from LVO:

'This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (this can be paid online)

-Please complete and return the attached Updated Information Chart

-Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself and each family member

We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

Yours sincerely,

BWJ
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada'

My questions are -

There was no attachment updated information chart in the email. Any idea what it is and where to find it online? Or should I mail them asking for the attachment?

Secondly, what do they mean by copies of bio pages of each family members? I have only applied for myself and my wife (we have no kids yet). Do they mean just the wife and I or even parents, whose information we had filled in family information (whether accompanying or not). Also, my wife's passport was recently renewed and I have already submitted the photocopy of the new passport on December 29th. I'm not really claer why they are asking for photo copies of bio pages of passport now?

Anyone received a similar mail? Can you guys please help? Much appreciated!!

Thank you
Sukal

ulasad

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Edinburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013 PER
File Transfer...
alreay in LVO
Med's Request
14-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
25-March-2014, positive Response
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23-09-2014 ,PPR2 on 21-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-14 , passport returned : 10-11-14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
guys how long cic is taking now a days to deduct initial fees ? thanks

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Debray said:
Dear Forum members,

My wife and my medicals were done in December and 3rd line updated on E-cas. Today I received the following mail from LVO:

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Yours sincerely,

BWJ

My questions are -

There was no attachment updated information chart in the email. Any idea what it is and where to find it online? Or should I mail them asking for the attachment?

Secondly, what do they mean by copies of bio pages of each family members? I have only applied for myself and my wife (we have no kids yet). Do they mean just the wife and I or even parents, whose information we had filled in family information (whether accompanying or not). Also, my wife's passport was recently renewed and I have already submitted the photocopy of the new passport on December 29th. I'm not really claer why they are asking for photo copies of bio pages of passport now?

Thank you
Sukal
congrats for PPR

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Debray said:
Dear Forum members,

Yours sincerely,

BWJ

My questions are -

There was no attachment updated information chart in the email. Any idea what it is and where to find it online? Or should I mail them asking for the attachment? Yes, send CSE immediately about attached document not received. The information chart is just a document you have to fill with summary of your details- your name, application file no, house address, info about your eye colour, your native language.

The bio data page request is just for you and your wife since you don't have any kids.

Thank you
Sukal

lucky boy

May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 july 2014 application sent
Doc's Request.
14 nov 2014 PER received
AOR Received.
30 Dec 2014 Pcc request.
IELTS Request
16 jan 2015 pcc sent
Med's Request
23 jan 2015 medical request received.
guys need suggestions

I worked in private company (XYZ) till june 2014, and in backround declaration i have mentioned my activities till june 2014 in which i have showed job in this private company (XYZ) but at the same time in generic form, i have written i am trainee, and there was no name of company mentioned in form. the reason for not writing abt post of trainee in activities of backround declration form was that at the time of submission i just joined the new company and i have submitted this form in first half of july 2014, now tell me still i need to send details of new company to LVO?

green3

Nov 19, 2014
@kafil@ash
I m also 20may applicant n per 5 sep.no second line.my noc is
2172.someone told me it is becoz of cold noc.is it true???

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
green3 said:
@ kafil @ ash
I m also 20may applicant n per 5 sep.no second line.my noc is
2172.someone told me it is becoz of cold noc.is it true???
To an extent, i agree with you, i am 1111 NOC applicant and as per last CIC Cap update, NOC 1111 had reached only upto cap count of 450 applications so i guess i need to wait a little more. However, i have a feeling that all of us In sha ALLAH should get MR by first week of February max.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
ulasad said:
guys how long cic is taking now a days to deduct initial fees ? thanks
3 months on avg.

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
How much time LVO takes to request for medicals from date of AOR?
I am PNP Nominee with Job Offer.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
camyhome said:
How much time LVO takes to request for medicals from date of AOR?
I am PNP Nominee with Job Offer.
Three months on avg.

Moe2010

Star Member
Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
rizwan150 said:
- Take address from the LVO Website.
- In british there is a long form birth certificate, same query i asked LVO and they replied me this so for Pakistanis, only Birth Certificate is enough if its issued by Union Council Office as it is in english and urdu both, no translation required for those birth certificates and marriage certificates which are issued from Union Council offices. I have provided only copies of both certificates which were issued from union council and those were accepted by LVO.
- Can't comment on your third query as i have no personal experience of that, others please answer his third query...
Thank you Rizwan. hope i get an answer on the third point for other senior members.

Debray

Apr 26, 2014
Thanks hila01, already sent the CSE yesterday but no idea when they'll reply. Can you please let me know if the information chart is generalized for everyone or is it personalized like the medical request forms?

Thanks again.
Sukal