CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
it is important when processing LMO to ask your employer if they heard anything from service canada. Bec if SC cannot reach your employer it will cause a delay or even refusal. So better ask your employer to call and follow up.

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada

enroute39

Nov 22, 2011
did anyone hearback from SC on the LMO??? ... hope atleast some of you should have got the LMO approval by now... Justtheme??

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa >> Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
enroute39 said:
did anyone hearback from SC on the LMO??? ... hope atleast some of you should have got the LMO approval by now... Justtheme??
They were supposed to make a decision today. So the letter should arrive by next week... I'm freaking out!

enroute39

Nov 22, 2011
All the best !... you are almost through... guess I have another few weeks of wait which is not what I am looking for anymore... this wait has been so tiring.

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
enroute39 said:
All the best !... you are almost through... guess I have another few weeks of wait which is not what I am looking for anymore... this wait has been so tiring.
My company hasn't received a letter form the government yet! I'm dying to know the decision. Has any of you heard back from Service Canada?

enroute39

Nov 22, 2011
I have been waiting on you to update your status.... last I heard from my cos. lawyer was that the file is being "currently finalized", not sure what that means. My application was sent on 19th Sept., and god knows when they officially treat it as a receipt.

I have to apply for WP from US after the LMO comes and have only 2.5 months of I94 stay left in US. This wait is just too much now.

But you hang in there buddy, hope in a few days you receive the letter with positive LMO...

gymbunny

Nov 15, 2011
Hi Justheme, maybe you should ask your employer to phone SC to ask about the LMO. I think they normally phone the employer when the LMO has been processed and than they fax it, instead of sending a letter, but I am not sure about this.

My LMO was send out on the 14th of September and received a file number on the 30th of September. My employer called yesterday and was told they are currently working on our time frame. Our application has not been processed yet and she was advised to phone again next week. By then it will be a 13 week wait...

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
They phoned my employer 2 weeks ago and said that the decision would be made by last Thursday. We didn't provide a fax number, just phone, email and regular mail.

I'm sure I'll find out soon. It's just so stressful. I'm already on implied status.

Last year it took them 1 month, so even if the result was negative, I would've had chance to reapply. Right now I have no chance. 4 months of wait. Unbelievable.

gymbunny

Nov 15, 2011
I know, it is very frustrating. Especially since they usually give a TWP which is valid for only 1 year. It means having to re-advertise and apply for a new LMO every 6-8 months.
I think I will try to apply for PNP as well as FSW2 at the same time if my LMO is positive. Does anyone know if this is allowed?

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
gymbunny said:
I know, it is very frustrating. Especially since they usually give a TWP which is valid for only 1 year. It means having to re-advertise and apply for a new LMO every 6-8 months.
I think I will try to apply for PNP as well as FSW2 at the same time if my LMO is positive. Does anyone know if this is allowed?
I actually did that. It is allowed. Hurry up because the current processing time for permanent residency is more than 2 years. I applied on Dec. 24, 2010. Not a single response yet.

gymbunny

Nov 15, 2011
Thanks so much for the advice Justheme. I will apply for PNP and FSW2 as soon as possible. Lets hope we have some good news soon.
I think the LMO result comes back more quickly when it is negative. So chances are good that we get a positive one after such a long wait. Fingers crossed...

GoldenArm

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
will apply at Port of Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Jul-2011 (LMO)
VISA ISSUED...
LMO received 09-Sep-2011
gymbunny said:
The TWP is not necessarily for one year, it is for whatever duration your employer asks for.
I was given a 3-year TWP, even though my initial contract is only for one year.

(My employer asked for 3-years in their application as they plan to extend the contract year-by-year depending on their requirements.)

dianelb

Dec 14, 2011
Hi guys I have read all your comments and thought I would give you all hope.Applied for LMO sept 6th,confirmed oct 28th afew questions had to be answered by employer....and positive LMO received yesterday!!! Don't despair it will come if all is correct.
It was sent to vancouver office.

Now I have sent application for TWP to London , anyone know how long for medical and actual issue of invitation letter.

Thankyou

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
dianelb said:
Hi guys I have read all your comments and thought I would give you all hope.Applied for LMO sept 6th,confirmed oct 28th afew questions had to be answered by employer....and positive LMO received yesterday!!! Don't despair it will come if all is correct.
It was sent to vancouver office.

Now I have sent application for TWP to London , anyone know how long for medical and actual issue of invitation letter.

Thankyou
Guys - My LMO was negative due to low wage and the title in the ad didn't describe the occupation well. My company will reapply with a new wage and title.

I just have one question. Does the wage have to be average or a bit below is good? The agent on the phone said that they could consider a few $$ off. I'm at an mid position, not entry level, not senior. The lowest is $14, mid $25.97 and high $40.77.

I still have hope. Thanks!