+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA BASED JOB OFFER

Usman A

Jul 8, 2023
Hi Guy,s, I am here in Canada on visitor visa. I have done master's in Biomedical Science from UK and have some experience in biological field. Now my question is if I get LMIA in retail store or trucking how much the chances of approval from CBSA officer as I have no experience within these sectors.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Guy,s, I am here in Canada on visitor visa. I have done master's in Biomedical Science from UK and have some experience in biological field. Now my question is if I get LMIA in retail store or trucking how much the chances of approval from CBSA officer as I have no experience within these sectors.
There will be a fairly high chance the work permit will be refused. The job offer should be related to your education and/or previous work experience.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can I change into study permit?
The study permit application cannot be processed from within Canada. The application can only be processed through your home country's visa office. You will want to make sure you select a program in Canada that makes sense in light of your previous education and work experience. So ideally you should be taking another master's or a PhD.

Jul 5, 2023
NHB 10/B-2 MIRPUR-14 DHAKA-1206
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
5930E
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10/07/2023
Doc's Request.
hi guys how are you guys i work in singapore i have hydrolyck excavtor 360 certificate.have. have welder certificate. and rigger and signal man certificate can i go canada express or canada close permit can i go through lamia pleass teel???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi guys how are you guys i work in singapore i have hydrolyck excavtor 360 certificate.have. have welder certificate. and rigger and signal man certificate can i go canada express or canada close permit can i go through lamia pleass teel???
Research Express Entry and see if you are eligible based on your age, education (ECA), language (IELTS), work experience and funds. To get a closed work permit, you need a job offer with a Canadian employer who is willing to go through the LMIA process.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hi!

There are a few ways you could potentially immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker in the construction industry.
  • Express Entry: The Express Entry system is a points-based system that is used to assess applications for permanent residence in Canada. You can apply for permanent residence through Express Entry if you have skilled work experience, language proficiency, and education.
  • Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA): An LMIA is a document that shows that there is a need for your skills in Canada. If you have an LMIA, you can apply for a work permit that will allow you to work in Canada for a specific employer.
  • Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): The PNP is a program that allows provinces and territories to nominate skilled workers who want to immigrate to their province or territory. If you are nominated by a province or territory, you will receive an additional 600 points in the Express Entry system, which will make you much more likely to be invited to apply for permanent residence.
To be eligible for any of these programs, you will need to meet the specific requirements. For example, you will need to have a certain level of language proficiency, education, and work experience. You will also need to have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer.
I would recommend that you speak with an immigration lawyer or consultant to discuss your specific situation and to see if you are eligible for any of these programs.

I hope this helps!