+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
PLEASE HELP :(

My mom had already finished her interview earlier. And CIC told her to wait for about 6 to 8 weeks for PR card.
She really needs to go back here due to personal reasons. In what aspects does CIC consider the urgent processing of PR? How long will it take? Thanks!

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
how can some people see their ecase and some can't? I have not seen mine for so long,It says they could not identify me.Is there an explanation to it?

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
chuchay said:
how can some people see their ecase and some can't? I have not seen mine for so long,It says they could not identify me.Is there an explanation to it?
I ve submitted on nov of 2011,only thing I could see on my ecase is the date they receiving my application.

xedter

Jul 31, 2013
hello, what's written exactly dun sa first paragraph ng letter, nakareceive din kasi ako mail.. i just want to compare it if thats okay,tnx..

xedter

Jul 31, 2013
I_am_blessed07 said:
Hi Vampirella, the content of the letter is like this This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the live in caregiver class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the live in caregiver class.Cic will process your application for permanent residence on a first come first served basis..Etc Etc..Uhhhmm what happen? why you can't open your ecas? I called the cic yesterday to confirm what is the letter i received they told me that it is the 1st approval..They advice me to wait because my papers is in process so i guess it won't take that long for us to wait they're working on our papers already especially we are single applicant with no sponsors abroad..Keep on Praying guys...) God is good all the time..:)

hello, what's written exactly dun sa first paragraph ng letter, nakareceive din kasi ako mail.. i just want to compare it if thats okay,tnx..

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi xedter, read my message to vampirella that you copied and pasted, That's what the content of the letter i received via email..May i know your timeline please??? Are you also a single applicant?? Thanks!

xedter

Jul 31, 2013
I_am_blessed07 said:
Hi xedter, read my message to vampirella that you copied and pasted, That's what the content of the letter i received via email..May i know your timeline please??? Are you also a single applicant?? Thanks!
hello, submitted my application july 2011 and they received it same month. I'm not sure of the exact dates, cant remember. I dont even know when they started processing it because it kept saying on ecas "application received july something" until sometime this month and it says it cant identify the infos i put in when I checked my ecas. And got the mail 2 days ago that It's determined that Im eligible to apply for permanent residence...
Is there another medical before getting PR? and yes, im single from BC.

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
xedter said:
hello, submitted my application july 2011 and they received it same month. I'm not sure of the exact dates, cant remember. I dont even know when they started processing it because it kept saying on ecas "application received july something" until sometime this month and it says it cant identify the infos i put in when I checked my ecas. And got the mail 2 days ago that It's determined that Im eligible to apply for permanent residence...
Congrats!

jetz

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xedter said:
Congrats! That is the first approval..you will received your interview letter soon.read my timeline below.there's no another medical.

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Finally, the long wait for the approval is over. Received an email from the cic yesterday stating that I have to go for medical within the next 60 days. I am single and from Montreal, Quebec.

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
Congrats! I am July applicacant too. Sent July 4 th, 2011, received July 7 and started processing July 18 but haven't got anything from cic, I called yesterday but the agent said he couldn't find any information online, I had to wait till 38 months! I have dependent in the home country, my daughter is a minor. That kills me!

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
vampirella said:
Finally, the long wait for the approval is over. Received an email from the cic yesterday stating that I have to go for medical within the next 60 days. I am single and from Montreal, Quebec.
Cogrets vampirella ;D ;D

I don't understand why some people are getting a medical request.........some are not.
Anyways........................its not a big deal............congratulations once again.