+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
wsongco said:
hi what does it says in your email. it could be automatic response from cic as AIP. you have to wait for the letter from the mail. did you call cic. im from quebec too never heard. just prepared additional time to process certificate of selection in quebec (CSQ) if you need list of the documents to prepare pm me your email. contrats!
Hi! I called cic today and the agent advised me to reply to the email and state that I talked to an agent re: medical form
Received through email and that I am exempted.

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
vampirella said:
Hi! I called cic today and the agent advised me to reply to the email and state that I talked to an agent re: medical form
Received through email and that I am exempted.
Hi Vampirella, how did it go with email? Pls, let us know how things will go... its so confusing to hear about medical for us...
Take care,
God bless

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JM31 said:
thank you po :)
ask lang po kung ano yung nakasulat sa letter ng "14 Mar 2013 LC1 rcvd CPC DM letter"
contents of CPC DM letter of Mar 14, 2103:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-In Caregiver Class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility to apply for permanent resident status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass medical and background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot became a permanent resident until you and your family members have passed the medicals and background checks.

Our office in Manila will be contacting your family members. Please note that you should allow a minimum of three months from the date of this letter for your family to received the application forms and return them to the embassy before making any follow-up requests. Medical instructions will only be issued once the application has been reviewed; this will normally be within three months of the date of receipt of the completed application. Manila's processing time for these cases is currently approximately 15 months from the date of receipt of the completed application form, however, you should periodically consult Manila's website for updated processing times."

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd
14 Apr 2011 LC1 APR process started
10 Dec 2011 LC1 rcvd Open Work Permit
14 Mar 2013 LC1 rcvd CPC DM letter
16 Apr 2013 LC2 rcvd email app kit from CEM
09 May 2013 LC2 sent app pack to CEM

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
July-August applicants good luck to all of you and pls keep us update:) we need your news !!!!! im November applicant and cant wait to get at least first stage of approval... God bless.

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
i have sent my lc2 kit to CEM last may 9 2013...they receive it may 10, 2013...
untill now i haven't receive Acknowledge of Receipt(AOR) from CEM yet... :'(

balot10

Aug 18, 2013
Hi... kumusta! newbie here. Ask ko lang kung anong next step after yung letter from cic stating that I have meet the eligibility to apply for PR. I'm married with a 14 yr old daughter.

Timeline:
LC1 application: 13 May 2011
CIC start processing : 2 June 2011
OWP: 3 Dec. 2011
Letter from CIC meet eligibility to apply for PR: 25 June 2013
????

Thank you. :)

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balot10 said:
Hi... kumusta! newbie here. Ask ko lang kung anong next step after yung letter from cic stating that I have meet the eligibility to apply for PR. I'm married with a 14 yr old daughter.

Timeline:
LC1 application: 13 May 2011
CIC start processing : 2 June 2011
OWP: 3 Dec. 2011
Letter from CIC meet eligibility to apply for PR: 25 June 2013
????

Thank you. :)
[/quote

Do you have dependants back home? If yes then let your Dependent email CEM for the forms. Email address: manil.immigration@international.gc.ca Do not forget to include your Client ID# when you request for it. Name of the IN-Canada applicant, your address, email and of course name of your dependants, contact #, email address, home address and so on. Good luck.

balot10

Aug 18, 2013
honeysweetie

Thank you so much for the info. Nag-email na ako earlier to CEM. Yung hubby ko ba dapat ang magrerequest ng forms/kit?

Did you request for the kit? thanks again :)

enas

Mar 1, 2013
Hi,, I'm from toronto also ,, single and no dependant,, just want to let you know that I've been waiting now for 32 months,, I'm dec 2010 applicant,,

balot10

Aug 18, 2013
Gico said:
Once Lang kasi ako ng send ng email. And according to the instruction, EMAIL MUST BE SENT ONLY ONCE. if until next week you have not received the kit yet, maybe you could send them an enquiry. I don't know about the 3 months timeframe. What I know, we need to make an email ( LC2 immigration forms request) within 60 days after they send us the letter.
Hi Gico.... I'm a newbie here... may nakalagay ba sa letter na nareceived mo na dapat within 60days dapat mag-email? kc wala naming nakalagay dun sa letter ko. Ang sabi they will contact my family... akala ko naman automatic na sila na yung kocontact sa LC2 ko.

Tnx.. received my DM last June 25, 2013, letter dated 19 June--- so halos 60 days na ako....kaka-email ko lang last Sunday. tnx sa forum na ito :)

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
just called CIC few min ago....

They are working on 16th july 2011 applications...cic agent told me that you are so close for first stage approval just wait for couple of more days.

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
faith24 said:

They are working on 16th july 2011 applications...cic agent told me that you are so close for first stage approval just wait for couple of more days.

I thought they were working on the aug applicants. Just wondering what gonna happen after the first stage approval?

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
faith24 said:

Thank you for update dear. Hopefully there is no more delays for us. God bless caregivers and their families.