+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

mhox

Nov 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
NOC Code......
Live in Caregiver Prog
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 4 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
open work permit Dec 11 2011
IELTS Request
started pro base in ECAS Oct 17 2013
Goodluck ! for the interview pinkpanther. ;)
I received my letter just today.
Im october 4, 2011 applicant; Married.

the letter goes like this:

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility req. to apply for permanent resident status as a Member of the Live in caregiver class. however , a final dec will not be made....blahh

You may now apply for a study permit. blahh..

passport for yourself and your family....

good luck! to us..

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
mhox said:

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility req. to apply for permanent resident status as a Member of the Live in caregiver class. however , a final dec will not be made....blahh

good luck! to us..
Hi guys, after reading this post one question got stuck in my head: whats the heck to do with study permits when we r getting PR ? I guess the phrase that you can now apply for study permit is auto mail kind of thing... cuz it just doesnt make any sense....its just like when people get request for medical even though we r exempted from it.... Anyway, thanks for sharing Mhox! its always good to know whats happening...

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
mhox said:

good luck! to us..
goodluck mhox

i am june 2011 applicant and received this letter through email July 2011 pa and until now my family doesn't receive the LC2 kit yet.....huhuhuhu

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
hey lc2 applicants did you guy's hear anything from the CEM now??? batch May 2013 here please responce
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sheena22

Jun 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
Doc's Request.
may 27 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2013
File Transfer...
march 2014
Med's Request
april 24 2014
Med's Done....
may 6 2014
Interview........
Oct 15, 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 17, 2014 received visa dec 22 2014
LANDED..........
LC1 landed Oct 15, 2014 Lc2 ecas decision made oct 21, 2014

thepinkpanther

Nov 19, 2010
Hi finally CIC Edmonton sent my interview details. It will be on December 2. Can you please give me some tips or advice regarding the interview. Thanks

kcire

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO EVERYONE!

I JUST CHECKED MY E-CAS AND HERE IS WHAT IT SAYS:

We received your application for permanent residence on ******.

We started processing your application on **********.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I'M A SINGLE APPLICANT, ORIGINALLY FROM ONTARIO.

AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM! IESU CONFIDO IN TE!!!

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
kcire said:
HELLO EVERYONE!

I JUST CHECKED MY E-CAS AND HERE IS WHAT IT SAYS:

We received your application for permanent residence on ******.

We started processing your application on **********.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I'M A SINGLE APPLICANT, ORIGINALLY FROM ONTARIO.

AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM! IESU CONFIDO IN TE!!!
congrats! i guess u will receive a letter soon!!!!! cant wait to hear from them, i sent at the end ogf october like u, they received november 4, started processing on Nov 8.. unfortunately i cant see my ecase any longer, but will call CIC next week for sure)) thanks for sharing!!!!!

sugarspice

Jul 3, 2013
Hi, does anyone knows how long it would take to receive a letter for interview from cic after submitting the police clearance they requested when they send me a letter saying that the decision is made and need documents to submit (which is the police clearance). This is my ECAS status online:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 6, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 25, 2013.

I received a letter saying that I need to submit my police clearance and I did that and mailed it end of July. Now I dont know whats next and if I should be waiting for a reply or a message online or should I be waiting for a mail? i am thinking of going for a holiday back to the Philippines so Im quiet anxious to have my PR before I leave. Any help or information is very much appreciated. Thanks for this forum. Just a newbie but this helps a lot of us. More more!

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sugarspice said:
Hi, does anyone knows how long it would take to receive a letter for interview from cic after submitting the police clearance they requested when they send me a letter saying that the decision is made and need documents to submit (which is the police clearance). This is my ECAS status online:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 6, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 25, 2013.

I received a letter saying that I need to submit my police clearance and I did that and mailed it end of July. Now I dont know whats next and if I should be waiting for a reply or a message online or should I be waiting for a mail? i am thinking of going for a holiday back to the Philippines so Im quiet anxious to have my PR before I leave. Any help or information is very much appreciated. Thanks for this forum. Just a newbie but this helps a lot of us. More more!
Are you single applicant? You did medical too in canada? You mean the finger printing in pr application is not enough so requesting for a new one?

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ustian said:
I hope its a good news, guys http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-10-29a.asp

Yes indeed this is a good news for all caregivers at least now they open their eyes and give attentions for us especially we are far to our family the longer the process the longer we are not united

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
ustian said:
I hope its a good news, guys http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-10-29a.asp
thx! sounds promising ... the only question When r they going to take action about promises... wish to see the changes in my own case) good luck to all caregivers!

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi every one ...update

i got email from cic ..meet the eligibility and need to pass medicals

timeline ......9 nov 2011

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
Khalsgb said:
hi every one ...update

i got email from cic ..meet the eligibility and need to pass medicals

timeline ......9 nov 2011
I think ( to pass medical) that is automated message once you reached the Decision Made stage. they really working fast now. Hoping they make it less than 3 years including the LC2.. because 2 years as to comply obligation requirement + HOPEFULLY 1-2 years PR processing for all LIC.... hoping for next year processing time WILL BE IN FAVOR FOR US... GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!