+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
hey lc2 applicants did you guy's hear anything from the CEM now??? batch May 2013 here please responce
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
no AOR up to now :(

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
hey lc2 applicants did you guy's hear anything from the CEM now??? batch May 2013 here please responce
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jebok dumating na AOR mo?

miraclegreen

Aug 18, 2011
Yes! I finally received a letter from local office asking me to pay the right of permanent resident fee $490.
They also asked me to send the photocopy of my passport stamp of my original and late dates of entry to Canada.
I am going to fax them the receipt and requested documents tomorrow, will see what happen next :)

I am October 2011, single applicant from ontario.

sheena22

Jun 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
Doc's Request.
may 27 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2013
File Transfer...
march 2014
Med's Request
april 24 2014
Med's Done....
may 6 2014
Interview........
Oct 15, 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 17, 2014 received visa dec 22 2014
LANDED..........
LC1 landed Oct 15, 2014 Lc2 ecas decision made oct 21, 2014
Mga friends check kayo sa cic. Naging 39 months yung dating 38 months. Talaga pinapahirapan tayo!

lovin_mama

Nov 7, 2013
Hi everyone... I just received an email stating that I am eligible for Pr.... Are they gonna send kit to my family back home theu email or thru post? I was advice by some to email Manila... Has anybody did the same thing like emailing Manila? Thank yo... Guys what is LC1 and LC2? Sorry I am confused but I am happy that I see light now... :)

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
lovin_mama said:
Hi everyone... I just received an email stating that I am eligible for Pr.... Are they gonna send kit to my family back home theu email or thru post? I was advice by some to email Manila... Has anybody did the same thing like emailing Manila? Thank yo... Guys what is LC1 and LC2? Sorry I am confused but I am happy that I see light now... :)
Hi,
I am June 2011 applicant, July I received my aproval till now wala pa kit family ko sa pinas. I emailed cem 2 already and they said my application are in qeue they will contact my lc2 reagrding the kit once my application is reviewed. How many months na......huhuhuhu

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Hi guys! I got 2 emails from CIC dated Nov 5 and Nov 6 in my Spam folder. Im November 8, 2011 applicant. first letter is about eligibility for PR :) but not on my name! i think its just auto mistake and will call them anyway, second letter is on my name and they are asking for additional info of my current employment situation and about my current residency..(current Schedule A, IMM5669)
anyway i am so happy that process is moving:)
Pls, let me know if u had similar situations!

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Wala pba good news??? Huhuhu! :(

Paano po mag apply ng re-entry visa through online? Help naman po pls? And san mas mabilis? Pinas or sa buffalo?

kcire

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
Wala pba good news??? Huhuhu! :(

Paano po mag apply ng re-entry visa through online? Help naman po pls? And san mas mabilis? Pinas or sa buffalo?
I presume you are IN-CANADA in making a re-entry visa. Before you can apply for another "temporary resident visa" or TRV, you need to have a valid work permit. If your work permit is already expired, you have to apply for that one first before you can apply for your TRV. The Canadian Consulate in Buffalo has been closed for almost a year now. Visas are now process in Ottawa. Check the website. I did apply for my TRV before in Buffalo, after I renewed my work permit first. Hope it will help you.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Thank u for immediate reply...my work permit is still good until 2015.

So is it easier to apply for visa or in philippines?

Thank you!!!

kcire said:
I presume you are IN-CANADA in making a re-entry visa. Before you can apply for another "temporary resident visa" or TRV, you need to have a valid work permit. If your work permit is already expired, you have to apply for that one first before you can apply for your TRV. The Canadian Consulate in Buffalo has been closed for almost a year now. Visas are now process in Ottawa. Check the website. I did apply for my TRV before in Buffalo, after I renewed my work permit first. Hope it will help you.

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
riaivy1980 said:
Is the cic website down? I've just check my application status and it says that service is temporarily unavailable. :(
i dont see mine for a long time... more and more caregivers loose this option... cic just says that its not available for us anymore and we should call them to check application status... so, dont worry too much:) and good luck!