+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
ynahvie said:
My personal timeline with Dependent
Application Submitted: August 27, 2011
Processing Started: September 30, 2011
OWP Issued: December 10, 2011
Application Completed: Sept. 25, 2013
Waiting for LC2 Kit
Are your dependants in Phils, too? I am just a month from your application. I am June 2011 applicant. As I spoke to the CIC agent, if our papers are already completed here in Canada, and it was already sent to their office abroad(like Manila) we can no longer check our application online as it was already a stage where our dependants must undergo background check and medical. I am waiting for my family LC2 kit also....

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Hello!!
Its been awhile since i posted infos in this forum. Just a heads up to all September applicants:
CIC is now processing our applications. I am a September applicant as well and my application was approved Sept.30, 2013. If you can't access your ECAS, thats because they are upgrading their computer system and almost all 2011 applicants are not back in the electronic file. Rest assured, your applications are in process. Good luck to all of us and may this PR approval be the stepping stone to a more brighter future here in Canada.

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Myself said:
Hi Everyone,
This is my first time to post. I am single applicant.
I would like to share my timeline to let others know and in my small way I can contribute to those who are monitoring the month CIC has been working now.

Application Submitted: September 16, 2011
Processing Started: October 2, 2011
Open Work P. Issued: December 4, 2011
2nd OWP issued: March 6, 2013
Application Completed: October 1, 2013
Waiting to contact by Local CIC.

Thank you All.

God bless us....
thank u so much !!!!!!!!! i was waiting for some news like this! good luck and God, pls, help all of caregivers!

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Bambiegirl said:
Hello!!
Its been awhile since i posted infos in this forum. Just a heads up to all September applicants:
CIC is now processing our applications. I am a September applicant as well and my application was approved Sept.30, 2013. If you can't access your ECAS, thats because they are upgrading their computer system and almost all 2011 applicants are not back in the electronic file. Rest assured, your applications are in process. Good luck to all of us and may this PR approval be the stepping stone to a more brighter future here in Canada.
well said! thank u so much!!!!!! im november applicant and hopefully ourturn is soon:)

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi all caregivers...

I have a question....plz reply......i applied my pr application 2012 january....i just went my country and got married,,,,came back and applying add on request to add a dependant to my file.....cant understand cic sent me email to fill 3 forms..i have to fill genric form with information....add a dependant with my husband's information and background declaration with my husband's information but does he has to sign it....if yes...then i have to wait he has to fill and sign it and mail it to me then i ll send it to cic????????????plz help.......thanks alot....god bless all the caregivers....

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
sweetjasmine said:
Hi all caregivers...

I have a question....plz reply......i applied my pr application 2012 january....i just went my country and got married,,,,came back and applying add on request to add a dependant to my file.....cant understand cic sent me email to fill 3 forms..i have to fill genric form with information....add a dependant with my husband's information and background declaration with my husband's information but does he has to sign it....if yes...then i have to wait he has to fill and sign it and mail it to me then i ll send it to cic????????????plz help.......thanks alot....god bless all the caregivers....
Hi! as I remember I sent the form to my husband through email. He printed it and signed, than scanned and sent to me through email. And finally I sent that form to CIC. Before doing all that procedure I called agent and asked if it would be ok of doing things this way. The answer was yes as long as my husband's signature would be clear on that form sheet.

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
ustian said:
Hi! as I remember I sent the form to my husband through email. He printed it and signed, than scanned and sent to me through email. And finally I sent that form to CIC. Before doing all that procedure I called agent and asked if it would be ok of doing things this way. The answer was yes as long as my husband's signature would be clear on that form sheet.
Thanks for ur reply ustain....can i ask u ur time line and did u get married after applying for pr and where r u from...
When i called cic...he said i have to get it sign from my husband get it in mail so it has to be acctual sign on it...i asked if i can get it in email? he said no....i think there is always different person on the customer service phone...so they r not even on the same page....did u get any confirmation or update about that after.....? i m not sure i should wait for the mail or what?
thanks god bless

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetjasmine said:
Thanks for ur reply ustain....can i ask u ur time line and did u get married after applying for pr and where r u from...
When i called cic...he said i have to get it sign from my husband get it in mail so it has to be acctual sign on it...i asked if i can get it in email? he said no....i think there is always different person on the customer service phone...so they r not even on the same page....did u get any confirmation or update

about that after.....? i m not sure i should wait for the mail or what?
thanks god bless

I got married after applied pr ...
I called cic they sent me 3 form
I just filled it and sign ....no need spouse sign
I sent cic....after 1 month I called cic to confirm as..
They said we have added ur spouse on ur application...

This is same thing as when we first fill the application for pr ..that time only principle applicant sign on application on behalf of his spouse and other dependent ......

In add on application we just update those form

mhox

Nov 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
NOC Code......
Live in Caregiver Prog
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 4 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
open work permit Dec 11 2011
IELTS Request
started pro base in ECAS Oct 17 2013
Bambiegirl said:
Hello!!
. Hi! Bambie girl, good luck! ... Im oct 4 2011 applicant. Married. I cant wait to check my mails, i am away in canada for 4 months already, but i still have my open work permit it last 2015.. I hope it wont affect my application, im returning this week.. If would mind askin , are u w independent n status? Thank you for response ----- mhoxy

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
sweetjasmine said:
When i called cic...he said i have to get it sign from my husband get it in mail so it has to be acctual sign on it...i asked if i can get it in email? he said no....i think there is always different person on the customer service phone...so they r not even on the same page....did u get any confirmation or update about that after.....? i m not sure i should wait for the mail or what?
thanks god bless
Hi! You are welcome! I got married before and I passed my application on April 2012. I am from Ukraine. You are absolutely right, there are plenty of call center agents who can give you different answers, so my advice is to call them again and if you would be told to get a signature of your husband by mail for the second time, you should do so. As for, the only thing happened to me since passing of my application - I got an OWP . Hope to get a first stage of approval next April - May. Good luck and God bless you!

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Girls, please see my updated timeline here.
My LC2 booked the appointment for Medical for this week.
Who can guide me what is next?

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceLam said:
Hi JoyceLam, where did your LC2 submit their application? Is it in Canadian Embassy in Manila or? Thank you.

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
honeysweetie said:
Hi JoyceLam, where did your LC2 submit their application? Is it in Canadian Embassy in Manila or? Thank you.
honeysweetie,
2011 applicant ka din ba?

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceLam said:

Hi joycelam may i ask if the lc2 kit is sent by email or mail to your family from CEM?

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
ynahvie said:
Hi joycelam may i ask if the lc2 kit is sent by email or mail to your family from CEM?
ynahvie,
has your family receive their kit yet? thanks i am waiting too