+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
2 of my friend received email from CIC

1st friend applied PR September 2011 was asked to pay landing fee..

2nd friend October 2011 applicant 1st stage approval and asking dependent to undergo medical.

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
darookie said:
2 of my friend received email from CIC

1st friend applied PR September 2011 was asked to pay landing fee..

2nd friend October 2011 applicant 1st stage approval and asking dependent to undergo medical.
Thank u very much for sharing this information!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen Jen

Oct 1, 2012
girlfromja said:
My time line is

Application filed : Decembet 2010
AIP : february 2013
LC2 kit: may 2013
Medical. july 2013
Letter RPR fee: October 2013
That should give you an idea of how kingston work.

I am waiting me interview letter and visa for my family.
that's great congrats u must be really happy :) ;)

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Navi sheikh said:
Hello everybody......... Finally I got my PR on 26th ............. :) .................... hurrrrrrraaaaayyyyyyyyy. BIG Thanks to all of you for your big emotional support ........ its time to visit family now.... best of luck for my those friends who are still behind........ll stay in touch here....Take C

congrats Navi!!!!!!!!!!! very happy 4 u ma dear

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
BicolanoMan said:
hi NIPA? what is the country of your LC2? VERY FAST PROCESSING there. Medical for your LC2 in just 3 months? wow amazing. goodluck

BicolanoMan dear I'm from India......

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
JoyceLam said:
Hi,NIPA, MY friend waited for almost 2 months after LC2 Med. Received by Embassy then received the letter from CIC indicated that the PR application has been completed and requested to pay the Landing Fee.
I guess you will receive it in no time.

Cheers!

JoyceLam ........thank you so much ma dear to shaer god bless all care give :D :)

girlfromja

Aug 19, 2013
I am happy for the process of my pr. Waited so long to have my family back together. Cic seem to be working consistently at the 2yr mark for first stage of approval if they are at october 2011. God bless all caregiver and give us patience to wait for our families

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
girlfromja said:
I am happy for the process of my pr. Waited so long to have my family back together. Cic seem to be working consistently at the 2yr mark for first stage of approval if they are at october 2011. God bless all caregiver and give us patience to wait for our families
Thank you Girlfromja! Your post sounds optimistic:) the most difficult thing about this program is separation from the families.. Good luck dear in your reunion with family!!!!!

Jen Jen

Oct 1, 2012
girlfromja said:
am telling you its really difficult!!!!! but i think it will worth in the end..

enas

Mar 1, 2013
Hi guys just finished PR interview last friday in etobicoke,, these are the common question they will ask to you
Are you working
Did you change marital status
Did yiu ever ask financially assistance from the goverment
then just verify the spelling of your name..its so easy not even 5min,, they ask also my work permit, passport and photo

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
enas said:
Hi guys just finished PR interview last friday in etobicoke,, these are the common question they will ask to you
Are you working
Did you change marital status
Did yiu ever ask financially assistance from the goverment
then just verify the spelling of your name..its so easy not even 5min,, they ask also my work permit, passport and photo
congrats Enas!!!! good luck in your new life)))))))