+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
thepinkpanther said:
I just found this so maybe it depends. I'm just trying to clarify things as I am an October 2011 applicant and I haven't heard from anybody yet.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/dcl.asp
ok....thanks... i see. pls keep us posted, they started mine on nov 8.... lets see how will it be for us....

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
thepinkpanther said:
From cic website:

Medical requirements
Do not undergo an immigration medical exam unless we advise you to do so. You will likely not be required to pass a medical exam. However, if it is required, we will provide instructions on medical exams after you submit your application.

All your family members who are not already Canadian citizens or permanent residents must undergo and pass an immigration medical exam, even if your family members will not be processed for permanent residence with your application. Family members who do not undergo and pass a medical exam will not be eligible to be sponsored at a later date. Your family members will be contacted by the visa office in their area with instructions on their medical exams.
I did went for medical exam here in BC as I was instructed to do so....

Angel0630

Oct 1, 2013
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum just joined today, just wanted to share my timeline.. May 18, 2011 passed the application for Pr, started processing my application on June 11, 2011, received my open permit June 2012, 1st stage of approval on June 2013 also they requested my husband medical, CIC received my husband medical exam on July 12,2013 until now haven't receive any news or update. My husband is already here in canada working as contract worker, we have 2 kids who are born here.

enas

Mar 1, 2013
Hi guys,, I need some opinions pls or any information with the same case with me ,, or if you know somebody..I've been waiting now for 34months now for my interview or any letter form cic but still no luck,, ive been calling cic so many times but still no update and still on process they said and just wait,, I did even ask help to MP to follow up my case. I'm single and no dependant from toronto, I passed my application last december 2010,, got a letter of first approval last feb 2013 and at the date they update my my client history lastFebruary too and I sent it back right away the client history form to cic. But until now I don't have any update yet and still on process..pls need some advise

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
loulou70 said:
I didn't get any request for a new medical test, probably I was just lucky...
I guess we are all the lucky ones because of the tejada law

http://www.balita.ca/2010/02/juana-tejada-law-excludes-thousands-of-caregivers/

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi all caregivers...

I have a question....plz reply......i applied my pr application 2012 january....i just went my country and got married,,,,came back and applying add on request to add a dependant to my file.....cant understand cic sent me email to fill 3 forms..i have to fill genric form with information....add a dependant with my husband's information and background declaration with my husband's information but does he has to sign it....if yes...then i have to wait he has to fill and sign it and mail it to me then i ll send it to cic????????????plz help.......thanks alot....god bless all the caregivers....

loulou70

Sep 29, 2013
Hi guys,, I need some opinions pls or any information with the same case with me ,, or if you know somebody..I've been waiting now for 34months now for my interview or any letter form cic but still no luck,, ive been calling cic so many times but still no update and still on process they said and just wait,, I did even ask help to MP to follow up my case. I'm single and no dependant from toronto, I passed my application last december 2010,, got a letter of first approval last feb 2013 and at the date they update my my client history lastFebruary too and I sent it back right away the client history form to cic. But until now I don't have any update yet and still on process..pls need some advise
[/quote]

Hi enas,
did you go to an immigration service centre? They might have a lawyer counsellor. Maybe he/she can advice you something... Good luck to you

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Girls, please see my updated timeline here.
My LC2 booked the appointment for Medical for this week.
Who can guide me what is next?

januarygem71

Dec 9, 2011
JoyceLam said:
Wow your so lucky. You're a March 2011 applicant and your LC2 already received Request for Medical?

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
JoyceLam said:
O wow you are really lucky.... hope mareceive na rin family ko kit nila....

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceLam said:
Hi JoyceLam, what additional infos your LC2 embassy requested? I assumed you're LC2 is not from the Philippines? or? Thanks.

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
north girl said:
hello ,,i guess she is luck one,, i did not receive PRC yet..usual is 70 days...still waiting...but feel good than before... ;D pray to you,,ASAP get PRC..
HI NORTHGIRL
DID U GET PRC ? I GOT IT TODAY SAME TIME LIKE JETZ.
THANKS