+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

123abc456

May 27, 2013
north girl said:
Hello..123abc456...i had family in my country waiting for landing visa,,but you knew all the embassy officer did not working ..on strike ,,,we sent original passport on Mar 19, 2013..no any information from them yet...so worried..my timeline:
We received your application for permanent residence on November 3, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 16, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 11, 2013 to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Still on strike? That means the Canadian embassy in other countries are still not working?
Could you share the timeline about when your family got the application kit, and when they or you sent it back to the embassy pls?
And after you sent the application kit back to the embassy, did you or your family get anything else? did your family get medical check? if so, when? thanks very much.

dna

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Hello fellow caregivers,
Can you please share your experience about what kind of jobs that you have been doing after you have got your OWP? Did you find it hard/easy to find a job other than caregiving job?
I am about to send my PR/OWP next month, still gathering some documents.
Well, I am just wondering about what fellow caregivers are doing after receiving OWP.
Thank you.

jetz

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOD BLESS ME said:
YES ,U R RIGHT ,I READ SEVERAL TIMES ,I WAS'T SURE,THAT'S WHY I ASKED YOU ,BECZ WE R THE SAME BOAT. OK THANKS,GOOD LUCK ,SEE U SOON.
Hi god bless me! Today is my interview,its in expo blvd too,same as yours..its funny coz im a lil bit nervous..i hope everything is gonna be alright.

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
PLEASE HELP :(

My mom had already finished her interview earlier. And CIC told her to wait for about 6 to 8 weeks for PR card.
She really needs to go back here due to personal reasons. In what aspects does CIC consider the urgent processing of PR? How long will it take? Thanks!

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
jetz said:
Hi god bless me! Today is my interview,its in expo blvd too,same as yours..its funny coz im a lil bit nervous..i hope everything is gonna be alright.
HI JETZ

I ASKED SOMEONE ABOUT INTERVIEW,THEY SAID ONLY BASIC PROBLEMS TO BE ASKED, AND SIGN IN ,VERY FAST,BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT ,I MEAN ON LINE TO TAKE TIME, IN FACT IT CAN TAKE A LITTLE TIME FOR INTERVIEW. I AM NERVOUS TOO ,DO'T WORRY,GOOD LUCK ,GOD BLESS YOU !SEE YOU !

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
123abc456 said:
Still on strike? That means the Canadian embassy in other countries are still not working?
Could you share the timeline about when your family got the application kit, and when they or you sent it back to the embassy pls?
And after you sent the application kit back to the embassy, did you or your family get anything else? did your family get medical check? if so, when? thanks very much.
hello...yes still on strike,,,no end. my depedent got kit on Feb,2013..did medical check on Mar ,2013..sent original passpart and police check to embassy at 19 Mar.2013...that keep long time waiting..... :(God bless us!!!

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
headcrash4 said:

My mom had already finished her interview earlier. And CIC told her to wait for about 6 to 8 weeks for PR card.
She really needs to go back here due to personal reasons. In what aspects does CIC consider the urgent processing of PR? How long will it take? Thanks!
HI HEADCRASH

YOUR MUM CAN GO BACK YOUR COUNTRY ,JUST BRING LANDING PAPER, AND THEN WHEN SHE GO BACK CANADA ,SHE CAN APPLY TRAVEL VISA IN YOUR COUNTRY ,VERY EASY,MY FRIEND DID IT BEFORE, SO JUST DO IT ,IF SHE WILL STAY YOUR HOME TOWN ALONG TIME ,JUST CALL CIC ,THEY WILL SEND HER PR CARD TO YOUR HOME ,SO YOU DO'T NEED APPLY TRAVEL VISA TO GO TO CANADA .HOPE I CAN HELP YOU . GOOD LUCK .

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI HEADCRASH

YOUR MUM CAN GO BACK YOUR COUNTRY ,JUST BRING LANDING PAPER, AND THEN WHEN SHE GO BACK CANADA ,SHE CAN APPLY TRAVEL VISA IN YOUR COUNTRY ,VERY EASY,MY FRIEND DID IT BEFORE, SO JUST DO IT ,IF SHE WILL STAY YOUR HOME TOWN ALONG TIME ,JUST CALL CIC ,THEY WILL SEND HER PR CARD TO YOUR HOME ,SO YOU DO'T NEED APPLY TRAVEL VISA TO GO TO CANADA .HOPE I CAN HELP YOU . GOOD LUCK .
Thank you so much for your reply.

The date of her arrival here in the Philippines supposed to be August 11. And she will come back to Canada together with us on August 25. But the problem is she doesnt have yet her PR card. Is it possible to have the travel VISA here within less than 2 weeks timeframe?

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
headcrash4 said:

The date of her arrival here in the Philippines supposed to be August 11. And she will come back to Canada together with us on August 25. But the problem is she doesnt have yet her PR card. Is it possible to have the travel VISA here within less than 2 weeks timeframe?
Congratulations! Headcrush4. Yes it'd posible just prepare the application kit ahead before your mom arrives and submit ASAP. 5 working Days plus delivery time. Here's the link

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/tdpr_apply-demande_tvrp.aspx

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
Please share your interview experience with us.....................what they did they ask and what's the next step?

Thanks and GOD bless all of us!!

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
headcrash4 said:

dear headcrash4,

she needs to apply through urgent processing of PR card.

Please find the information by clicking on the link below:

cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-urgent-processing.asp

I hope this will help you.

jetz

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI JETZ

I ASKED SOMEONE ABOUT INTERVIEW,THEY SAID ONLY BASIC PROBLEMS TO BE ASKED, AND SIGN IN ,VERY FAST,BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT ,I MEAN ON LINE TO TAKE TIME, IN FACT IT CAN TAKE A LITTLE TIME FOR INTERVIEW. I AM NERVOUS TOO ,DO'T WORRY,GOOD LUCK ,GOD BLESS YOU !SEE YOU !
Hi godbless me,im done with the interview this mornin.it took 1:30mns only..the immgration officers are very nice and friendly.yah,just only simple questions..i can apply for citizenship after 2 yrs instead of 3 yrs coz they gave me 1 yr credit.hehe..its worth it! God is good!

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
north girl said:
hello...yes still on strike,,,no end. my depedent got kit on Feb,2013..did medical check on Mar ,2013..sent original passpart and police check to embassy at 19 Mar.2013...that keep long time waiting..... :(God bless us!!!
Hi Northgirl! What is your home country?

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
headcrash4 said:

HI
I DO'T KNOW HOW LONG DOES IT APPLY TRAVEL VISA IN YOUR COUNTRY , NOW ARE THE VISA OFFICERS STILL STRIKING?

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
jetz said:
Hi godbless me,im done with the interview this mornin.it took 1:30mns only..the immgration officers are very nice and friendly.yah,just only simple questions..i can apply for citizenship after 2 yrs instead of 3 yrs coz they gave me 1 yr credit.hehe..its worth it! God is good!
HI JETS
I TOOK 2HOURS 30 MIN TO BE DONE ,YES ,THEY R NICE,WE R LUCKY ,JESUS CHRIST HELPED ME.
YES ,WE CAN APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP AFTER 2 YEARS ,BECOZ BEFORE WE DID'T HAVE PR ,WE LIVED HERE ONLY CAN BE 1 YEAR,AND THEN WE HAVE TO LIVE HERE 2YEARS AFTER GET PR,SO IT MUST BE 3 YEARS TO LIVE HERE ,THEN WE CAN APPLY CITIZENSHIP.