Interview........
March 8 2014
Passport Req..
February 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa on hand March 28 2014
LANDED..........
March 08 2014
I am from Toronto.April 2011 applicant.My dependents in Philippines got their LC2 Kit through email.Can anybody help me please.It's regarding the Original Declaration From NonAccompanying
Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada (IMM 5604), my question is...Do I need to fill it up and have it notarized here in Canada for my 2 children.Even if their father is coming with them?I will really appreciate any help from you guys.---J

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joyparreno said:
I am from Toronto.April 2011 applicant.My dependents in Philippines got their LC2 Kit through email.Can anybody help me please.It's regarding the Original Declaration From NonAccompanying
Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada (IMM 5604), my question is...Do I need to fill it up and have it notarized here in Canada for my 2 children.Even if their father is coming with them?I will really appreciate any help from you guys.---J

Hi Joy! No need to fill it up, those forms are applicable to those parents or spouse of LC1 who for some reason cannot accompany a child or their children to Canada. However, just prepare an SPA ( Special Power of Attorney) for your husband notarized at your nearest consul there, it shall be needed at the Airport Immigration (Philippines) when they travel to Canada , your husband shall be ask for a Permit/ Authority to Travel a minor with only one parent., The application form shall be secured at DSWD for each child and such SPA are one of the requirements and of course the fee around Php 350.00 .

Hope these helps. Good luck and God Bless! ;)

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ joyparreno....PS, of course this can be done on the later part of processing your lc2s application when visa for your dependants are on it's way ;) for now focus on the dox that are needed so they can submit the soonest the better... :)

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Hi guys! thank you everybody for sharing your timelines! As i see it takes them 24months to make first approval.. i hope to here about my case in November, applied Nov 2011. I also cant see my e-case, was told by CIC it isn't available for live-in caregivers anymore.. Glad that some people still can get through and see their information... there are lots of people from Vancouver here:) good luck to all! God Bless.

joyparreno

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 30 2013
Med's Request
Jan 07 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 14 2014
Interview........
March 8 2014
Passport Req..
February 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa on hand March 28 2014
LANDED..........
March 08 2014
Thank you so much Daphnella.I really appreciate it.That was really a pain in the ass :'( :'(.Their papers are ready to go for courier now :)

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joyparreno said:
Thank you so much Daphnella.I really appreciate it.That was really a pain in the ass :'( :'(.Their papers are ready to go for courier now :)
Ur welcome joy! thats good, goodluck! ;)

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
hello everyone i know its too early for me to ask since i just applied my pr last may 23 2013...for those who got their pr how was the interview ??? i mean can you share what are the questions they will ask to you during interview before they give you your PR ??are these related to your lic job etc.. kindly share pls thanks and godbless everyone :D

willo

Jun 19, 2012
MOHBAR said:
LC2 application is being processed in Port of Spain Trinidad.

Lets hope it's soon, it's so hard for us to be away from our family.
Hello- are you from the Caribbean?? I noted you mentioned that your application is being processed in Trinidad. My LC2 will be processed in Trinidad also. Are you in Edmonton??

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
wsongco said:
That's good news which office are you going in Vancouver? Can you share what's in your letter. Bring original document as stated if its not applicable to you that's fine. good luck god bless me and jetz!
Bring all your original work permit if you have one or more. They will take that in replaced of pr card.
hello wsongco... did you receive landing interview letter from CIC MONTREAL office? i am waiting 22 days ...GOD bless us..

123abc456

May 27, 2013
north girl said:
hello wsongco... did you receive landing interview letter from CIC MONTREAL office? i am waiting 22 days ...GOD bless us..
Hi, North girl, can you share your timeline pls? Are you a single applicant or you have family in your country? thanks for your help.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
north girl said:
Not yet maybe we will be the same time. I called cic hotline today no news yet he said about 2 months if no news or letter I have to follow up. Let's wait until september. :(

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
123abc456 said:
Hi, North girl, can you share your timeline pls? Are you a single applicant or you have family in your country? thanks for your help.
Hello..123abc456...i had family in my country waiting for landing visa,,but you knew all the embassy officer did not working ..on strike ,,,we sent original passport on Mar 19, 2013..no any information from them yet...so worried..my timeline:
We received your application for permanent residence on November 3, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 16, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 11, 2013 to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
Hi good morning guys. I was wondering how long we r suppose to wait after Vic sent you the "decision made "letter? Is cic gonna give the interview immediately then issue PR? Hopefully with the new administer , there would be some positive changes .

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum. I applied my PR under LIC in july 2011, CIC received August 2. 2011.
Got my OWP Dec 3.2011. I am single applicant from Ottawa. Is there anybody from Ottawa and has similar timeline.
I hope to hear something from CIC soon.
Please share any updates..............
Thanks