+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
Aileena said:
Congratulations,Datamira! Happy for you and your daughter! Seems like we are in the similiar situation. I am Feb 2011, single mother with a dependent. I got the letter from cic on March 07 and my son got background check forms on March 26. The problem is my son is visiting me here. I changed his address earlier but the Beijing visa office still mail the LC2 kit to the original address. Now i am still confusing what we can do next? Is your daughter with you too when you had the interview?
Yes, she was here with me since October. I sent mails to CIC to inform them a few times with no response, then I went to MP...YES AGAIN...then I called to CIC to be sure that they got information that my child in Canada.
Although nobody could give information regarding updating information in my file,on February 27, CIC contacted me with congratulation..
So it is great that your child is here with you, just keep contacting with CIC. If his medicine is not expire 6 months period, you will get your PR pretty soon:)!

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
mel0810 said:
mel0810 said:
Hi Datamira, I'm so happy for you. Remember me, we had a lengthly phone conversation a few months ago about your daughter successfully obtaining a study permit. Guess what this week we're gonna be submitting our two gaughters' study permit applications. Hopefully they will be granted this time. But anyways I don't wanna spoil your success with my predicament. Again congratulation and enjoy your newfound status in Canada with your beloved daughter. God bless.
Thank you dear...we are all have been waiting this moment for a long time; and we are all know what does mean to be separated with our families, but it is worth to do it and eventually we and our kids will be greatly rewarded for our patience and sacrifice.
God bless you too and wish you bring your daughters here to Canada as soon as possible.

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
north girl said:
Hi everyone , my interview well done yeasterday,,,thanks G-d bless me ... :D
congrats north girl...did you get ur PR now....can you plz share ur time line and r u single or married? thanks....god bless you...

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
sweetjasmine said:
congrats north girl...did you get ur PR now....can you plz share ur time line and r u single or married? thanks....god bless you...
Hi girl..not yet.. i passed CSQ interview,, i living in Quebec,,they will contact CIC ,,then CIC will contact me and give me PR..I'M Single and had dependent child..i'm 3,Nov,2010 apply...hope you get good news sooooon..

Aileena

May 21, 2012
Datamira said:
Yes, she was here with me since October. I sent mails to CIC to inform them a few times with no response, then I went to MP...YES AGAIN...then I called to CIC to be sure that they got information that my child in Canada.
Although nobody could give information regarding updating information in my file,on February 27, CIC contacted me with congratulation..
So it is great that your child is here with you, just keep contacting with CIC. If his medicine is not expire 6 months period, you will get your PR pretty soon:)!
Thanks a lot for your reply, Datamira. thanks god, after contacting here and there, finaly cic sent me the medical report and told me my son's case would be processed in Vegreville instead of Beijing. Big relief! Hopefully the case can be finished soon. Take care. May god bless everybody here.

Sweetie pie

Star Member
Dec 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2013
AOR Received.
May 22, 2013 Aip May 22, 2014
File Transfer...
May 26, 2014 Kingston
Med's Request
May 27, 2014
Med's Done....
june 12, 2014 lc2 kit receive june 12, 2014 june 25 kit send
Interview........
January 5, 2015 got interveiw date
LANDED..........
January 13, 2015
Hi Aileena! how are u? i am also a live in caregiver, been here from 2011 i am going to put in my papers for PR and Op in may 2013. my son has a visiting visa i would like him to attend school in Canada but he is 11 yrs old i am wondering if he can get a study permit what do u think? how old is your son by the way? your help is highly appreciated.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello sweetie pie! And Aileena!How did you apply your kid for visiting visa? Please help i want to bring my son as one too! Thank you!

Sweetie pie

Star Member
Dec 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 26, 2014 Kingston
Med's Request
May 27, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
January 13, 2015
Hi Rosellyalung!I made my father legal guardian,so being that my father had a Canada visa he got one for my son too.

Aileena

May 21, 2012
Sweetie pie said:
Hi Aileena! how are u? i am also a live in caregiver, been here from 2011 i am going to put in my papers for PR and Op in may 2013. my son has a visiting visa i would like him to attend school in Canada but he is 11 yrs old i am wondering if he can get a study permit what do u think? how old is your son by the way? your help is highly appreciated.
Dear Sweetie pie, first congratiulations and happy for your son's visiting visa. If he has visiting visa, then once he come, he can go to school. no need study permit. CIC website make it very clear. dependents of work permit holders can go to school here for free as a visitor.

My son is 15, he is high school now as a visitor status, no difference with PR holders.

Aileena

May 21, 2012
rosellyalung said:
Hello sweetie pie! And Aileena!How did you apply your kid for visiting visa? Please help i want to bring my son as one too! Thank you!
Hi rosellyalung, just follow the requirements of visitor visa on CIC website, not complicated. although not every application will be approved, at least you can give a shot. I did it by myself according to the website guide. Hope you can bring your son here earlier. I know how hard it is to be apart with our child. good luck!

Sweetie pie

Star Member
Dec 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 26, 2014 Kingston
Med's Request
May 27, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
January 13, 2015
Thank u Aileen! I send u a message, awaiting on your reply.