Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
OFELIA said:
My LC2 received their Visa yesterday!
2 weeks after my interview.

To God be the Glory!!
Congrats ofelia! Did u notify the immigration after your interview? So they will issue a visa to your family?

Im happy for you! Go and get plane tickets for them!!! :)

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
OFELIA said:
My LC2 received their Visa yesterday!
2 weeks after my interview.

To God be the Glory!!
Congratulations!!!

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
I am February 2011 applicant, single with a dependent. Yesterday we had interview-examination for PR; and now my daughter and me are PRs!
God bless us all:)!

OFELIA

Feb 6, 2011
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 21, 2011- OWP
AOR Received.
LC2- Nov2010- AOR- Feb 2011
Med's Request
LC2 med request: Nov. 04, 2012
Med's Done....
LC2 med done: Nov. 12, 2012
Interview........
March 27, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov. 29, 2012 (email) Rcv on Dec 10@CEM.
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa : April 10, 2013
roxaida said:
Congrats ofelia! Did u notify the immigration after your interview? So they will issue a visa to your family?

Im happy for you! Go and get plane tickets for them!!! :)
thank you!
yes i did email the embassy after my interview. even before their medical, i asked CEM when my LC2 will have their medical since I was on 32nd month of my processing that time, when they replied to me, it was their medical requests..after 2 week when they had their medical, i email them again that they are done with their medical,,emailed me back with PPR..!! Follow ups are not bad at all.:)

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
All our medical results are already received by the embassy 4 days ago. I'm really curious when are we going to have our passport request? 22 months is our processing time. But it already exceeded. It's 23 months now. Hayyy. Help please

Aileena

May 21, 2012
Datamira said:
I am February 2011 applicant, single with a dependent. Yesterday we had interview-examination for PR; and now my daughter and me are PRs!
Congratulations,Datamira! Happy for you and your daughter! Seems like we are in the similiar situation. I am Feb 2011, single mother with a dependent. I got the letter from cic on March 07 and my son got background check forms on March 26. The problem is my son is visiting me here. I changed his address earlier but the Beijing visa office still mail the LC2 kit to the original address. Now i am still confusing what we can do next? Is your daughter with you too when you had the interview?

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
help me please. when will my mom receive her confirmation of PR? that will be the time embassy will request us to send our passport for visa.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Datamira said:
Congrads
Pozdravlyay VAS !!!!!!!

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
OFELIA said:
thank you!
yes i did email the embassy after my interview. even before their medical, i asked CEM when my LC2 will have their medical since I was on 32nd month of my processing that time, when they replied to me, it was their medical requests..after 2 week when they had their medical, i email them again that they are done with their medical,,emailed me back with PPR..!! Follow ups are not bad at all.:)
bakit po kami mag 2 months na wala pa rin PPR after ng medical hayy

mel0810

Dec 9, 2012
mel0810 said:
Hi Datamira, I'm so happy for you. Remember me, we had a lengthly phone conversation a few months ago about your daughter successfully obtaining a study permit. Guess what this week we're gonna be submitting our two gaughters' study permit applications. Hopefully they will be granted this time. But anyways I don't wanna spoil your success with my predicament. Again congratulation and enjoy your newfound status in Canada with your beloved daughter. God bless.

Kyberxs27

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Montreal, Quebec Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarkJoseph said:
I AM DEPENDENT CHILD TYPE A WHEN LC1 SUBMITTED OUR PR APPLICATION. DO WE NEED TO FILL UP CONTINOUS EDUCATION FORM?OR THAT THING IS FOR THOSE TYPE B DEPENDENT CHILD? THE PROBLEM IS I AM 22 AS OF NOW AND I AM GRADUATED THIS SEMESTER ONLY. MY MOTHER CALLED THE CIC 3 TIMES ALREADY BUT THEY ALWAYS KEEP SAYING NO NEED TO ENROLL IF THE DEPENDENT CHILD IS TYPE A WHEN THE CPC-V RECEIVED THE PR APPLICATION. ANYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCE ABOUT TYPE A DEPENDENDENT AND REACHED 22,23 YEARS OLD WHILE WAITING THE PR APPROVAL? THANKS. LC2
Is your mother is in Quebec? i think she should call the MICC for more information.

Jen Jen

Oct 1, 2012
Kyberxs27 said:
Is your mother is in Quebec? i think she should call the MICC for more information.
Hi in ur time line it says lacking documents.. Did they send the application back to u or did u know u missed something?? I just wanna know cause since these days am worried that the are going to return mine