+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Can I ask a question? We started filing an application last May 2011. We are in a 22 months bracket live in caregiver program. I am the principal applicant here, my mom is the caregiver. She will get us going to Canada. However, the immigration started to process our application August 28,2012.

The last time we submitted the documents they required was December 27,2011. After a year, November 29,2012 to be exact, we received a notice through my email that they already required to have a consent signed by my father (allowing my two minor bro's to travel with my mom) since my parents are already divorced and an additional family info for me.

We sent the documents they needed last January 3, 2013. When are we going to have a medical referral/letter? 22months is coming and yet we haven't still receiving any notice from them.

Please send me a message regarding this query. or reply to this post. thanks! Smiley

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
headcrash4 said:
Can I ask a question? We started filing an application last May 2011. We are in a 22 months bracket live in caregiver program. I am the principal applicant here, my mom is the caregiver. She will get us going to Canada. However, the immigration started to process our application August 28,2012.

The last time we submitted the documents they required was December 27,2011. After a year, November 29,2012 to be exact, we received a notice through my email that they already required to have a consent signed by my father (allowing my two minor bro's to travel with my mom) since my parents are already divorced and an additional family info for me.

We sent the documents they needed last January 3, 2013. When are we going to have a medical referral/letter? 22months is coming and yet we haven't still receiving any notice from them.

Please send me a message regarding this query. or reply to this post. thanks! Smiley
Did you receive the kit already?

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sorry if I posted in the wrong thread but I was having a hard time looking for the correct thread to post my question.

My sister is still waiitng for the result of her LMO application but I just want to know in advance about the things that I need to do or the requirements that I need to gather.

If I apply as a live-in caregiver, am i required to take the IELTS or the speak test will suffice? And can someone please explain about the speak test process?

Thank you so much.

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Gico said:
Did you receive the kit already?
What kit is it? We received the PR kit last May 2011 and we submitted it on the month itself and year, May 17, 2011 to be exact.

July 2011 - they required again some docs
October 2011 - some docs again needed
December 27 2011 - some docs again needed

after 11 months...

November 29, 2012

They required a consent from my father (since my parents are already divorced) that allows my two little brothers to travel with my mom. And they also required me to sign an additional family information.

We sent these documents last January 3, 2013.

until now there is no update when they will send a medical referral/letter.
Please help me. We are not covered by 38 months processing. We are from 22 months since we sent the application May 2011. My mom said that 30+ months are only for those who sent the application starting July 2011.

it's 21 months now.

Help pls

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
@headcrash4, actually we are all covered with the 30 months plus processing times because there are so many applicants. I myself has been waiting for more than 2 years now. Supposed to be Im not covered with longer waiting time since i submitted my papers in November 2010. You mentioned that they keep asking other docs from you, it means that you and your siblings are now under background check. In the CIC Manila website it says there that you can't be PR if the one sponsoring you is not a PR yet. Is your mom here in Canada already a PR? If yes try sending email to CIC Manila.

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
headcrash4 said:
What kit is it? We received the PR kit last May 2011 and we submitted it on the month itself and year, May 17, 2011 to be exact.

July 2011 - they required again some docs
October 2011 - some docs again needed
December 27 2011 - some docs again needed

after 11 months...

November 29, 2012

They required a consent from my father (since my parents are already divorced) that allows my two little brothers to travel with my mom. And they also required me to sign an additional family information.

We sent these documents last January 3, 2013.

until now there is no update when they will send a medical referral/letter.
Please help me. We are not covered by 38 months processing. We are from 22 months since we sent the application May 2011. My mom said that 30+ months are only for those who sent the application starting July 2011.

it's 21 months now.

Help pls
Try to email CEM, when are you going to have MR.

jangs0524

Jan 1, 2013
kablas_99 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on December 10, 2010.

We started processing your application on January 31, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on February 6, 2013 to ****************** about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Kablas single ba inaplayan mu? Or my mga dependants ka

AT LAST AFTER 26 months of WAITING...THANKS GOD....!!!!!

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all, any updates for those who have their interview this week? How was it?

Please keep us posted as we are next in line:) (hoping)

Thanks

kerker

Sep 14, 2010
I am finally a permanent resident .. in 6-8 week i should get my permanent resident card , i was asked if i am working and if i ever committed a crime or violated law..

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kerker said:
I am finally a permanent resident .. in 6-8 week i should get my permanent resident card , i was asked if i am working and if i ever committed a crime or violated law..
Congrats kerker, finally you are a resident in Canada. It is a huge blessings to be here in canada:)

Waiting for vancouver immig to contact me:(

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kerker said:
C O N G R A T I O L A T I ON S!!! :)

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
lyniasel said:
@ headcrash4, actually we are all covered with the 30 months plus processing times because there are so many applicants. I myself has been waiting for more than 2 years now. Supposed to be Im not covered with longer waiting time since i submitted my papers in November 2010. You mentioned that they keep asking other docs from you, it means that you and your siblings are now under background check. In the CIC Manila website it says there that you can't be PR if the one sponsoring you is not a PR yet. Is your mom here in Canada already a PR? If yes try sending email to CIC Manila.
Yes they kept on asking some docs to us. But that was only in the year 2011 when we just submitted our application. then AFTER 8 MONTHS, they told us to pass some docs, but by that time, only 2 docs.

Why is their response took that long?
so do you mean we are under the 38 months processing times? Is May 2011 applicants included in that time?
My mom has been waiting for so long to be a PR. Until now, there is no update.

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
@headcrush4, when did your mom submitted her papers here in Canada?

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
lyniasel said:
@ headcrush4, when did your mom submitted her papers here in Canada?
She said to me that she applied an open work permit and PR last MARCH 2010. She received her open work permit MARCH 2011. We received the application kit LC2 MAY 2011. However, my mom's processing time starting MARCH 2011 up to now is already 24 months. She likewise said that she is not included in the 38 months since that when she applied for PR, the stated processing times on the website during that time is only 18 months right after she received her open work permit.

it's already 21 months now, 22 months is the stated processing times for us.
So when are we going to have our medical referral?