+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

J-dee

Jul 4, 2012
way to go cardcraw!!!! am just "grinning"off my face to how happy i am for u :p. i too am from the same country as u.all the best girl

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jangs0524 said:
Ysheen said:
C O N G R A T I O L A T I ON S!!! :)
Ysheen justnwant to ask when your going to process pr did u undergo medical
Hi jangs0524, No, they dont require medical exam now for the applicant in-Canada.
What is your timeline,share mo nman.

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cardcraw said:
:) :) :)Hi guys. I just check my ecase and it says decision made and the sent me a letter February 12. To God be the glory. I am December 31, 2010 and married. The last of it lol. So all the 2011 applicants take courage cause they are FINALLY done with 2010. I do hope the rest of the process goes quickly n processing time speed up now. All the best to everyone here. This forum is amazing
Great news! ;)

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cardcraw said:
:) :) :)Hi guys. I just check my ecase and it says decision made and the sent me a letter February 12. To God be the glory. I am December 31, 2010 and married. The last of it lol. So all the 2011 applicants take courage cause they are FINALLY done with 2010. I do hope the rest of the process goes quickly n processing time speed up now. All the best to everyone here. This forum is amazing
Congrats cardcraw. Hope CIC won't stop so we as 2011 will be next in line.

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cardcraw said:
Hello there Cardcraw! :D Congratulations!...we can all move on to the next stage...so happy for you. Let us hope for a much faster processing of the lc2 kits, am not losing hope...instead I've had more of it. God Bless us all. ;) :)

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
headcrash4 said:
Hello. I just opened my email earlier. I received an email coming from the embassy. AND OH MY GOSH!!! THEY SEND ME A FORM IMM1017!
"MEDICAL EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS"

this is it!!
Im happy for you headcrash!

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
I had my interview today at CIC Etobicoke (Toronto). Finally, I'm a permanent resident of Canada after 26 months and 8 days of waiting. I paid online before I came to interview. The questions asked were easy. I guess just for formality. Like; when I completed LCP, have I comitted any crime, deported from Canada, my marital status, if I have children here and outside Canada, if I understood every questions asked and If I answered truthfully. It took probably less than 5 minutes. Good luck to all next in line.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cjoie28 said:
I had my interview today at CIC Etobicoke (Toronto). Finally, I'm a permanent resident of Canada after 26 months and 8 days of waiting. I paid online before I came to interview. The questions asked were easy. I guess just for formality. Like; when I completed LCP, have I comitted any crime, deported from Canada, my marital status, if I have children here and outside Canada, if I understood every questions asked and If I answered truthfully. It took probably less than 5 minutes. Good luck to all next in line.
Congrats Cjoie!

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone for all the wishes (lyniasel, ustian ,Ysheen,honeysweetie ,daphneleila . I am so happy for all of us here

@ Cjoie28 Congratulation..................... its all over

@ My yardi friends J-dee and karri_30hd ( did u guys apply yet? whats your timeline?)
Good to know that we have some fellow JA here. How things wid uno................... hope kingston move fast wid dem thing and we all get we papers soon.

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
Thank you Honeysweetie and congrats to you too Cardcraw.

jangs0524

Jan 1, 2013
cardcraw said:
Wow congrats cardcraw

liuzhuang88

Nov 6, 2011
Re: Live-in caregiver PR applicants

I applied for permanent residence in Canada as a live-in caregiver in Aug,2010. My husband who is in China received the document requirement kits from beijing two weeks ago. In the kits, there is a IMM0008ENU_2D form should be filled. Could anybody tell me if I,the live-in caregiver,should be in the IMM0008ENU_2D form or not? If yes, I'm the applicant or dependent. Thanks.