+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
Isalyn said:
Lyniasel: how about the principal or Leogal is there any form that he need to submit after receiving LC2? I also received an email from CEM was almost the same with Leogal but I'm just wondering if only my dependents will provide those documents?
hi girls , my family just received LC2 from embassy ,,,i am so happy and continue to pray to all the caregivers...thanks G-D ;D

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aman82 said:
i job_seeker ,
Please advise ,if anybody have same situation!!!!!!!!!!

Please help!!! :(

I APPLIED FOR PR as live in care giver on DEC/2011 and got OPW in March /2012.Before today ,when i checked my E-CAS then it show that my application was received on dec/2011,But today i tried to check my E-Cas .it shows nothing .i am scared why don't show nothing even it 's not show my received application too.Please advised.
Thanks,advance
hi, just try checking it another time, perhaps the site is down. They havent finish processing first stage of approval for those f us who applied in 2010 yet so you have a long way to go unfortunately . Hang in there. The fact that you received your OWP is evidence that they receive your application. if you still unsure call CIC

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ lyniasel and Cjoie28............... Congratulation :) :) :) :). Happy for you guys and very hopeful now that I know they are processing December.

@ north girl............ It's great your family has their kit.............did it take about a month for them to get it. Keep us posted. I pray that things speed up and the LC2 processing is sort

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cjoie28 said:
Hi Guys!

I Just checked my E-Cas now and it says DECISION MADE!!!
Finally! Couldn't be happier. I just hope it's good news though since i don't have the letter in my hands yet:)
I'll keep u posted guys once I get the mail. It was mailed on Feb 2nd.
Hi There,wow... Indeed a happy day to start the week, Congratz cjoie28 and lynaisel...CIC is working :))

@ Leogal...THANK YOU for the effort huh , God Bless You...am waiting waiting...waiting..in a matter of days I guess..hoping for the best for all of us...:)

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
cardcraw said:
hi, just try checking it another time, perhaps the site is down. They havent finish processing first stage of approval for those f us who applied in 2010 yet so you have a long way to go unfortunately . Hang in there. The fact that you received your OWP is evidence that they receive your application. if you still unsure call CIC
Thank you very much :)

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
cardcraw said:
@ lyniasel and Cjoie28............... Congratulation :) :) :) :). Happy for you guys and very hopeful now that I know they are processing December.

@ north girl............ It's great your family has their kit.............did it take about a month for them to get it. Keep us posted. I pray that things speed up and the LC2 processing is sort
Thank you!
You'll get yours soon. I guess CIC is working on December 2010 now :)

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
daphneleila said:
Hi There,wow... Indeed a happy day to start the week, Congratz cjoie28 and lynaisel...CIC is working :))

@ Leogal...THANK YOU for the effort huh , God Bless You...am waiting waiting...waiting..in a matter of days I guess..hoping for the best for all of us...:)
Thank you!

whwgm

Jan 22, 2013
hi everyone !
i receiced the interview letter today ,the date is Feb6,2013, the day after tomorrow!!!it·s so hurry!
what should i pay attention to?i am so nervous now !
please give me some advices ,thank you!
single application~

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whwgm said:
how can i pay the fee$490 before interview? thank you~
who knows? my date is Feb 6.
You can pay it online through the cic website (bring the recepit as evidence) or at the interview.