+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
now im confused ???
does our spouse have to declare us as dependant on the generic application form??? help ::)

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
looney said:
thanks for the reply ysheen and daphneleila......

but can you still widen up my knowledge , please....

Since i am married and no sort of annulment/legal separation, aside from the Certificate of Marriage (CM), what will be the document needed in support of the AOM?
please help..... sorry again for the innocence......thanks.

Hi there, AOM is an attachment or addendum to your Marriage Certificate (NSO)...hope it helps.

@ McDebe...Try to go to Boyzone's Thread "Lets make a thread on our LC2" run on the previous page..:)

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daphneleila said:
Hi there, AOM is an attachment or addendum to your Marriage Certificate (NSO)...hope it helps.

@ McDebe...Try to go to Boyzone's Thread "Lets make a thread on our LC2" run on the previous page..:)
@ looney,just apply AOM in NSO,I think they know what to give you. ; :)

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
@ Ysheen

@ daphneleila

thank you so much for your immediate response...it helps me a lot.....
hope to hear more good news from both of you..... God Bless!!!

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
looney said:
@ Ysheen

@ daphneleila

thank you so much for your immediate response...it helps me a lot.....
hope to hear more good news from both of you..... God Bless!!!
@looney,what is your timeline?

Isalyn

Jan 25, 2013
Ysheen said:
1st stage approval...Its a letter from CIC stating you are qualified to apply permanent resident and the CEM will contact your family member in Phils. ;)
We received your application for permanent residence on July 5, 2010.

We started processing your application on September 14, 2010.

We received the requested information on March 11, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you medical instructions on February 8, 2012 to 161 Fairway Hill Crescent, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, K7M2B5. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on May 3, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

..And after that i havent heard any progress or recieve any letter from CIC up to now. I don't know the 1st stage approval your talking about. And what is LC2?

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Isalyn
LC2- live-in caregiver dependent in Phils.
Was there any letter you received that stated they will contact your dependent in Phils?If yes then you already have the 1st stage appoval of your permanent resident application.

Isalyn

Jan 25, 2013
Ysheen said:
@ Isalyn
LC2- live-in caregiver dependent in Phils.
Was there any letter you received that stated they will contact your dependent in Phils?If yes then you already have the 1st stage appoval of your permanent resident application.
No letter at all but I emailed CEM lastweek and I got I respond from them last thursdayDear xxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxcxc

This refers to the application for permanent residence made by your relative under the Live-in Caregiver Program. Your relative in Canada has identified you as a family member.

All family members of applicants under this Program must be examined before the in-Canada applicant can become a permanent resident of Canada. The definition of Family members and who must be examined is outlined in the enclosed Instructions for Permanent Residence for Overseas Family Members of In-Canada Applicants under the Live-In Caregiver Program.

What this means is that even if you are not applying to be issued a visa to go to Canada at this time, you must still submit all documentation required to examine your admissibility to Canada. This includes undergoing a medical examination and providing police certificates and any other documentation reasonably required to assess your background.

You and your dependents must:

1. Complete the IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada, IMM 5669 Schedule A-Background/Declaration and IMM 5406 Additional Family Information forms. You will find these forms by going to our website at:

Our office strongly advises you to complete the application forms by computer and to generate a legible, 2D barcode by clicking on the “Validate” button at the top and bottom of the form. This will also perform an initial check to ensure that you have properly completed the forms.

2. Send all the documents listed in the enclosed Checklist of Documents for LC2. Make sure to indicate your relative in Canada’s full name and file number as mentioned in subject of this message.

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ IsalynThere you go,that's your LC2 baby!Congrats! please keep us posted about your timeline.
we got the same timeline.

Isalyn

Jan 25, 2013
Ysheen said:
@ IsalynThere you go,that's your LC2 baby!Congrats! please keep us posted about your timeline.
we got the same timeline.
Thanks yasheen! I have question..since I got LC2 already and as a princinpal is there any form that I have to fill up? Actually my skilled worker husband is only my dependent here but since I acknowledge his children in the philippines as my step daughter (Not to sponsor them) still they must have to submit information requested by immigration. Thanks pls help!

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ysheen said:
@ looney,what is your timeline?
@ ysheen......I am not due to send my PR until next year but i wanted to get an idea of the processing, the requirements and the long wait before achieving the fruit of my torments, that's why i joined the forum..this could help me also to prepare important documents as well......and i am so thankful that somebody like you give a nice reply to someone like me...... this forum is so great.....discussions are all very helpful to us future applicants.......thanks again...

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
daphnelella,
this is part of the CEM email to my husband and minor son:

This refers to the application for permanent residence made by your relative under the Live-in Caregiver Program. Your relative in Canada has identified you as a family member.

All family members of applicants under this Program must be examined before the in-Canada applicant can become a permanent resident of Canada. The definition of Family members and who must be examined is outlined in the enclosed Instructions for Permanent Residence for Overseas Family Members of In-Canada Applicants under the Live-In Caregiver Program.

What this means is that even if you are not applying to be issued a visa to go to Canada at this time, you must still submit all documentation required to examine your admissibility to Canada. This includes undergoing a medical examination and providing police certificates and any other documentation reasonably required to assess your background.

You and your dependents must:

1. Complete the IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada, IMM 5669 Schedule A-Background/Declaration and IMM 5406 Additional Family Information forms. You will find these forms by going to our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp.

Our office strongly advises you to complete the application forms by computer and to generate a legible, 2D barcode by clicking on the “Validate” button at the top and bottom of the form. This will also perform an initial check to ensure that you have properly completed the forms.

2. Send all the documents listed in the enclosed Checklist of Documents for LC2. Make sure to indicate your relative in Canada’s full name and file number as mentioned in subject of this message.

3. Submit all the forms and documents in the checklist to this office via mail within sixty (60) days. See complete address at the bottom.

If you do not comply within 60 days, our office will notify the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville that you have failed to present yourself and, if applicable, your dependents for examination. This could affect the processing of the applicant’s In-Canada application for permanent residence and may result in the refusal of his/her application.

Should you and/or your family members have a change in mailing address and/or telephone number please inform this office immediately for further actions.

Sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit
Immigration Section - Bureau de visa
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

they also attached document of spouse questionnaire, document checklist and instructions for filling up the forms.. i will try to upload the checklist:

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
Hi Leogal, as far as i know thiis already the LC2 kit for your family, my friend received the same. Your family must fill up all the forms stated and must submit it within 60 days only. Goodluck, hope you will be reunited with your family soon...

Isalyn

Jan 25, 2013
lyniasel said:
Hi Leogal, as far as i know thiis already the LC2 kit for your family, my friend received the same. Your family must fill up all the forms stated and must submit it within 60 days only. Goodluck, hope you will be reunited with your family soon...
Lyniasel: how about the principal or Leogal is there any form that he need to submit after receiving LC2? I also received an email from CEM was almost the same with Leogal but I'm just wondering if only my dependents will provide those documents?