+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
20 months in total!!!!! That's not bad, not bad at all. Congratulations!!!! Which country are you from?

honiko said:
Finally, was confirmed as a Permanent Resident yesterday(Me and hubby), after waiting for 1 yr and 10 months, waiting for PR card! Thanks God!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
AILEENA
Hello! Can u pls share what kind of trv u applied multiple or singel for your son? I applied a student visa 2 times for my son he got denied pls help iam desperatley wanting to be with my son soon pls help

melody chen

Apr 17, 2011
toronto on
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a very good news want to share with everyone here ,my Ecase has changed in the afternoon that was DECISION MADE.I'm ganna get the interview letter soon.How long we didn't get any good news all of us were sad so I share this as soon as possible .I think the good news will come one by one.

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
melody chen said:
I got a very good news want to share with everyone here ,my Ecase has changed in the afternoon that was DECISION MADE.I'm ganna get the interview letter soon.How long we didn't get any good news all of us were sad so I share this as soon as possible .I think the good news will come one by one.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
melody chen said:
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
melody chen said:
;D congrat!!! What's a great news!!!!!

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melody chen said:
congrats, wishing you and all of us here all the best. When did your family get their LC2kit application kit.

Aileena

May 21, 2012
rosellyalung said:
AILEENA
Hello! Can u pls share what kind of trv u applied multiple or singel for your son? I applied a student visa 2 times for my son he got denied pls help iam desperatley wanting to be with my son soon pls help

Hi, I applied multiple entry visitor visa and he got 3 years valid because the expire date of his passport. I am just one of the lucky ones. one of my friends applied for visitor visa for her daughter and got denied too. but anyway, no harm to try more. does not hurt that much to give a another shot. good luck.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@aileena- did you write a cover letter? Where country are you from? When did you apply your pr under livein caregvier?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Strikenannies said:
Hi Kalinka

any news? Seems that CIC is working again in the LCP. Do you have any news?
please let me know
Hello Strikenannies
Still the same, I haven't any news
But I believe it is coming )))) We have to BELIEVE!!! What else we can do?
God will help us.

yasmi

Mar 22, 2012
hi,I am going to sent my PR application from live in caregiver progrom and I just read the instruction guide and found they request two passport size photo.can any body tell me what the exactly size of the photo .is that same size with PR card?thanks

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmi said:
hi,I am going to sent my PR application from live in caregiver progrom and I just read the instruction guide and found they request two passport size photo.can any body tell me what the exactly size of the photo .is that same size with PR card?thanks
if you go through the application kit it should tell you the specification of the photo or check the cic website