Visa Office......
CPP Vegreville, Alberta
NOC Code......
LCP1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Hi guys, any news for those who apply for OPW and PR last May 2012? I'm kinda excited coz i send my application 28th of May and they received the 30th but i haven't heard anything from the CIC..I checked in the client app status and also checking thru there hotline (typing in 127) but still negative..looking forward for your responce..thanx

sweetbebe

Aug 10, 2012
HI There..i applied for PR under the live in caregiver program and i am sponsoring my husband..today i've recieved a call from canadian embassy manila,,saying that they trying to contact my husband,unfortunately they did'nt reached my husband. instead they contacted me and saying that they need my husband informations and my informations and send to email address that they gave it to me..manila-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca..and they will reply in 15days and there, they send my husband application kit via email..i'm wondering if this is real or fraud.. because as far as i know immigration canada in manila will be send my dependents applications kit through mail and before the immigration send the applications to my family,,i should recieved a notice first and thats what i know for the legal processing ..is anybody there that experienced this sitiuations? pls let me know..thank u

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
sweetbebe said:
HI There..i applied for PR under the live in caregiver program and i am sponsoring my husband..today i've recieved a call from canadian embassy manila,,saying that they trying to contact my husband,unfortunately they did'nt reached my husband. instead they contacted me and saying that they need my husband informations and my informations and send to email address that they gave it to me..manila-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca..and they will reply in 15days and there, they send my husband application kit via email..i'm wondering if this is real or fraud.. because as far as i know immigration canada in manila will be send my dependents applications kit through mail and before the immigration send the applications to my family,,i should recieved a notice first and thats what i know for the legal processing ..is anybody there that experienced this sitiuations? pls let me know..thank u
Hi, that is not fraud. Now, CEM is sending LC2 kit through email. Last month my family received the application forms by email.

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Hi der,

Is any new news for PR? I'm a May 2011 Applicant and i have ma OWP waiting 4 PR plz let me know if any same as me may 2011 thank you god bless all care givers......everyday crying to see ma family and my husband n i understand all care givers feelings who cry same as me 2 see der family who r very far from der it's very long waiting tym 4 us. just i pry every day to god 4 all of us det we all get our PR ASAP and see our family soon with us....

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetbebe said:
HI There..i applied for PR under the live in caregiver program and i am sponsoring my husband..today i've recieved a call from canadian embassy manila,,saying that they trying to contact my husband,unfortunately they did'nt reached my husband. instead they contacted me and saying that they need my husband informations and my informations and send to email address that they gave it to me..manila-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca..and they will reply in 15days and there, they send my husband application kit via email..i'm wondering if this is real or fraud.. because as far as i know immigration canada in manila will be send my dependents applications kit through mail and before the immigration send the applications to my family,,i should recieved a notice first and thats what i know for the legal processing ..is anybody there that experienced this sitiuations? pls let me know..thank u

what is your timeline. When did you apply for PR/OWP

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
outlook2011 said:
Hi, that is not fraud. Now, CEM is sending LC2 kit through email. Last month my family received the application forms by email.
sweetbebe hello may i ask if what is your timeline?

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
I hae applied my pr and OWP last week of march and they received it april 30..
as far as I know no more kit will be send through mail..pls read more on cic news release. all application will be downloaded

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
my time line
april 30 received pr application and OP
2nd week of july - received letter informing me that my owp application will be reviewed within 16 weeks (work permit expires nov 4, 2012)
3rd week of July - received letter that my file has been transferred to CIC Etobicoke
1st week of Aug - I sent letter informing them that it was an honest mistake to filled out my hubby's background declaration..as of now still waiting for their response..
I just hope that they will process all our papers soon so we'll know if we have missing info or docs. or need to be interviewed.

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
honeysweetie,

I asked the call center if I need to filled it out and she said yes..that's why sometimes I dont know if they really know what they're giving us are correct. It was actually confusing because in the signature says: applicant's signature I am the applicant and my husband is just a dependent correct me if I'm wrong..

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
ellann said:
honeysweetie,

I asked the call center if I need to filled it out and she said yes..that's why sometimes I dont know if they really know what they're giving us are correct. It was actually confusing because in the signature says: applicant's signature I am the applicant and my husband is just a dependent correct me if I'm wrong..
you are the principal applicant but if you fill-up another one for your husband you can check the "spouse, common law, dependent children" box and let your husband signed it.

honiko

Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, was confirmed as a Permanent Resident yesterday(Me and hubby), after waiting for 1 yr and 10 months, waiting for PR card! Thanks God!

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
sweetbebe said:
hello, may we know your timeline, :) thanks

lilay123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-04-2015 In Process: 06-05-2015
honiko said:
Finally, was confirmed as a Permanent Resident yesterday(Me and hubby), after waiting for 1 yr and 10 months, waiting for PR card! Thanks God!
congratulations

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honiko said:
Congrats honiko. Btw, are you and your husband both Live-in Caregivers? Thanks.