+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

poch

May 30, 2012
doquer83 said:
sent mine on march 11,they received it march 14. i received my OWP yesterday and it is stated there that it was approved june 19. you'll get yours soon, goodluck!
thanks congratz i really do hope to get it asap

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
From what country are you?

Aileena said:
Hi everybody, I am here everyday but this is the first time I make some words. just want to share something with all the caregivers.
I sent my application in Feb,2011, started to be processed in March, had been waiting for 9 month until one day suddenly got my open work permit in December,2011. then nothing happened after that.
I sent an visiting visa application for my 14 year-old son(I am a single mother) on May 1st,2012. just wanted to give it a try, never expect the Embassy would issue a visa for him. but today I got the news my son got his visiting visa whose expire date is the same with his passport's expire date in July,2015. That means he can come to Canada and visit me anytime he wants.
I am so happy about this. Make the waiting of the PR get easier.
Hopefully my story can give someone some hints to think about a different way to reunite with the family.
Best wishes for everybody and good luck to all of caregivers.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aileena said:
Hi everybody, I am here everyday but this is the first time I make some words. just want to share something with all the caregivers.
I sent my application in Feb,2011, started to be processed in March, had been waiting for 9 month until one day suddenly got my open work permit in December,2011. then nothing happened after that.
I sent an visiting visa application for my 14 year-old son(I am a single mother) on May 1st,2012. just wanted to give it a try, never expect the Embassy would issue a visa for him. but today I got the news my son got his visiting visa whose expire date is the same with his passport's expire date in July,2015. That means he can come to Canada and visit me anytime he wants.
Hopefully my story can give someone some hints to think about a different way to reunite with the family.
job_seeker said:
From what country are you?
I guess it depends what country you are from. I'm from the Philippines and my husband tried applying for a visit visa last April 2012 but it was refused. He has a very good job and we have house but still doesn't enough to convinced the VO that he will come back after his visit )):

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Aileena said:
Where you original? Where is your Embassy? Thank you

Aileena

May 21, 2012
My original is China. And I just did everything according to the visitor visa guide. all documents I did by myself, no angent, no lawyer.
The visitor visa guide tells us everything we need to apply a visitor visa. actually doesn't seem very difficult. although the issue of the visa surprised me too. I put my financial amount is 20000CAD$. and wrote a sincerely inviting letter.
if anybody has any other question, please feel free to ask. good luck!

Aileena

May 21, 2012
Hi Jessie, got your messge, very willing to give you more information, but I am sorry I tried to send you personal messages but I was not allowed to do that. If it is possibe, leave your cantact which I can reach you.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Aileena said:
My original is China. And I just did everything according to the visitor visa guide. all documents I did by myself, no angent, no lawyer.
The visitor visa guide tells us everything we need to apply a visitor visa. actually doesn't seem very difficult. although the issue of the visa surprised me too. I put my financial amount is 20000CAD$. and wrote a sincerely inviting letter.
if anybody has any other question, please feel free to ask. good luck!
Thank you very much.
When did you apply for PR and OWP? Are you working now?

WinniePooh

Apr 8, 2012
Hi! Did you read last news by cic? They stop accepting app for FSWP till 1th january 2013. Will be new reforms in immigration sistem. May be, it is the reason of block ours apps on time 26th July 2006. I hope these changes will be good for us.

WinniePooh

Apr 8, 2012
WinniePooh said:
Hi! Did you read last news by cic? They stop accepting app for FSWP till 1th january 2013. Will be new reforms in immigration sistem. May be, it is the reason of block ours apps on time 26th July 2006. I hope these changes will be good for us.
Sorry, 26th June 2010

XhLei

Feb 23, 2012
Strikenannies said:
HI Kalinka,

Nothing...I haven't heard someone getting PR from our group that applied in 2010 for long time...frustrating...
I applied 2010 no PR yet not even OWP.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
WinniePooh said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Note: As of July 1, 2012, CIC will temporarily stop accepting applications for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). This temporary pause does not apply to those with a qualifying job offer or applying under the PhD stream. We will likely start accepting applications again when the revised FSWP selection criteria take effect. Proposed FSWP changes should come into force in early 2013.

arthur2012

Jun 29, 2012
honeysweetie said:
I guess it depends what country you are from. I'm from the Philippines and my husband tried applying for a visit visa last April 2012 but it was refused. He has a very good job and we have house but still doesn't enough to convinced the VO that he will come back after his visit )):
hello,

i wold to know po kng caregiver din kayu i am gathering the data i have to apply but there are some questions need to be answered in the application po pwede hu bang magtanung ng isa2 total may idea nmn po kayu kasi naka pag apply na kayu or whoever knows how to fill up the form for caregiver application pwede hu ba i message nyo ako maraming salamat po

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arthur2012 said:
hello,

i wold to know po kng caregiver din kayu i am gathering the data i have to apply but there are some questions need to be answered in the application po pwede hu bang magtanung ng isa2 total may idea nmn po kayu kasi naka pag apply na kayu or whoever knows how to fill up the form for caregiver application pwede hu ba i message nyo ako maraming salamat po
Yes I am still under Live-in Caregiver. I'm holding an Open WOrk PErmit that valid until Dec 2015. My husband is living and working in the Philippines he tried applying for a Visitor Visa but no luck. What application form are you gathering to fill-up? Do you get your OWP yet?

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
cats_lover said:
Nikki, i have a friend that apply on feb 28 and got her OWP today!! she couldnt check ecas until today LOL so maybe we are getting it next month!! really hope so :)
I got it! They issued June 14th. I sent March 12th.
Did you get it? I guess yes. I'm so blank now! Job hunting time!

lilay123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-04-2015 In Process: 06-05-2015
Congratulations! When will the april 2012 applicants turn *sigh ::)