+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Birdy said:
From the day that you sent it, when could you check your ecas or at the same time you got open work permit?!
Thanks , ( it took around 5 months you would say?) so I sent mine March 15th 2012 , do you think is it possible end of next month I could expect it?
Hi! I was able to check my ecas a week before i receive my OWP

nicole28

Jun 9, 2012
kind of worry everybody already got their open work permit :( I am feb 19 applicant...anybody from feb got their open permit yet? pls. I wanna know...thanks!

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
nicole28 said:
kind of worry everybody already got their open work permit :( I am feb 19 applicant...anybody from feb got their open permit yet? pls. I wanna know...thanks!
hi :)

are you able to check your ECAS?

thank you :)

nicole28

Jun 9, 2012
bambie girl congrats to your husband! does your husband receive client history update with his open permit? cause I received client update but no open permit:(

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
nicole28 said:
You'll get yours next week i bet!

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
nicole28 said:
bambie girl congrats to your husband! does your husband receive client history update with his open permit? cause I received client update but no open permit:(
no...i went through the envelope just now...nothing.just the open work permit. dont worry you willl have yours soon. best of luck!

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Birdy said:
Wow!! Congrats! When is going to me March 2012 people turn?! I'm
One of them lol
\

Probably next month will be our turn! I really hope so, lets keep praying!! ;)

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

Someone know what happen with TRV, I send my papers to Seattle the last april 26 and the received the 30th. but They did not change the money draft yet and know it's more than 6 weeks. So Do you know have long it's taking for the process?

Thanks

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Panda28 said:
Hello!

Someone know what happen with TRV, I send my papers to Seattle the last april 26 and the received the 30th. but They did not change the money draft yet and know it's more than 6 weeks. So Do you know have long it's taking for the process?

Thanks
As I understant from CIC site, all study or work permit holders currently residing in Canada have to send their TRV applications to the CPP- Ottawa, effective May 29.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
PLEASE READ: a CLASS suit case won for the PR applicant...judge site what is right for the PR applicant and the right for fair timeline for processing of papers...

Ottawa loses legal battle over immigration backlog
“The minister can set instructions that permit him to return some applications without processing them at all, and thus obviously there is no further duty in respect of those applications,” the judge wrote in a 24-page decision.

“However, for those that are determined eligible for processing, the duty to do so in a reasonably timely manner remains.”

CLICK HERE : http://www.thestar.com/mobile/news/canada/politics/article/1211698--ottawa-loses-legal-battle-over-immigration-backlog