+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
kcire said:
@ madpotato:

same here with me...it says "NULL" application....i asked for clarification for this and referred me to the webmaster.
congret @kcire,enjoy your freedom which you deserve it for what you done! ;)

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi job_seeker,
I already send my owp & PR on Dec/2011.i m with my same employer and extend wp. Upto Feb 2014..in my old. Contract.THere is mention that if v r going to seprate,v should. Inform..labor. Market opinion,but. I. Already. Finish. Contract..so now I have need to inform them or just give them written letter for quitting job

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
I didn't quite get what you're saying. But if I understand it correctly, you want to terminate your contract with your current employer. Why do you have all those clauses in your contract? Give notice of you desire to terminate your contract with them; check pertinent stipulations on your contract about giving notice.

Aman82 said:
Hi job_seeker,
I already send my owp & PR on Dec/2011.i m with my same employer and extend wp. Upto Feb 2014..in my old. Contract.THere is mention that if v r going to seprate,v should. Inform..labor. Market opinion,but. I. Already. Finish. Contract..so now I have need to inform them or just give them written letter for quitting job

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
geca20 said:
send your complaints to someone who will listen and possibly be able to help, but do it from a group stand point as opposed to a personal situation. Send your observations and concerns and unfairness regarding promises made and not kept by the Conservatives to the Leader of the opposition NDP Nycole
Turmel @ parl.gc.ca also send your an additional e-mail to Don.Davies @ parl.gc.ca Don Davies is the immigration critic for the NDP. Hopefully the NPD can ask embarrasing questions on the floor during question period. If they get a lot of comments they may take action. LOL
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! These people will be really interested to help us.

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone, does anyone here had been to seattle, WA by bus or driving?i need some information what are the requirements aside from US tourist visa needed to pass the boarder and my canada visa is already expired. me and my sister plan to go seattle this april.

hope to hear some information and that would greatly appreciated!

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
How come immigration address doesn't have numbers or street name??? , I'm wondering coz I sent today , I copied address from checklist .... And it's weird...

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ok , I'm nervous now , I just sent my application today.... To this address on guidebook and checklist..
Case Processing Centre
Vegreville,
AB
T9C 1W3

No street, no unit, no numbers...
I am nervous , coz all my papers originals !!!!
One of the friends told me she put unit 5 something
I am scared as hell now ,,.!!: ~}%€||>£¥^£|[]]{}##%•¥£€<|.,?,,????!!!!!!

Well, thank you very much !! Migrane just hit me lol :eek: :( :mad: :-[ :-X :'( ???

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Birdy said:
Ok , I'm nervous now , I just sent my application today.... To this address on guidebook and checklist..
Case Processing Centre
Vegreville,
AB
T9C 1W3

No street, no unit, no numbers...
I am nervous , coz all my papers originals !!!!
One of the friends told me she put unit 5 something
I am scared as hell now ,,.!!: ~}%€||>£¥^£|[]]{}##%•¥£€<|.,?,,????!!!!!!

Well, thank you very much !! Migrane just hit me lol :eek: :( :mad: :-[ :-X :'( ???
i've done the same thing.. ive pass it last dec14... in the same address as yours,, still im waiting... hope that helps,,, jokes... lets just pray that everything goes well my friend.. Godbless.

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
123chow said:
i've done the same thing.. ive pass it last dec14... in the same address as yours,, still im waiting... hope that helps,,, jokes... lets just pray that everything goes well my friend.. Godbless.
Thank you , is your case in process?

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Birdy said:
Thank you , is your case in process?
nope i still dont have any news about my application.. 127 says about my pass renewal for workig permit.. and in ecas still nothing.,, : (

XhLei

Feb 23, 2012
I'm a June 2010 applicant. Received a letter from CIC that my file was transferred to a local office (Scarborough).
I followed this thread and there are some members who were experiencing the same thing.
I just would like to know how were you informed when they needed additional documents from you guys.
Did you receive a phone call from the local office?
Were you informed through ecas or through mail?

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
123chow said:
nope i still dont have any news about my application.. 127 says about my pass renewal for workig permit.. and in ecas still nothing.,, : (
How do you check ecas? FedEx said it delivered this morning , I just want to make sure they really got it. It's all original documents you know that..

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Birdy said:
How do you check ecas? FedEx said it delivered this morning , I just want to make sure they really got it. It's all original documents you know that..
ecas is via online.. in cic.gc.ca just check your application status in. checking application status link der.. i hope they already open my application,,,:(

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
123chow said:
ecas is via online.. in cic.gc.ca just check your application status in. checking application status link der.. i hope they already open my application,,,:(
So if they haven't open then nothing there can't even see anything ? Because that what it is :'( Dan! I just want to make sure they really got my papers that's all.!.!

Truegirl

Jan 30, 2012
hi Guys.. just want to share this..
My friend who applied for PR May 2010 from Philippines got her open work permit last week of Nov 2011. She checked last week with CIC regarding the status of the application of her dependents in Philippines and they said that she should make follow up on Canadian Embassy in Manila bcoz their file has been transferred already.
Today, her husband got a call from Canadian Embassy, Manila. The embassy told him to email them the names of all the dependents, mailing address in Philippines and Canada, contact info (email and phone) both in Philippines and Canada. The email add they gave was manila-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
We dont know yet what will be the letter they will be sending.. Is anyone experienced same situation like this? :D