+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

geca20

Nov 9, 2011
address your concerns to the NDP.. email the current leader Nycole Turmel email address is
Nycole.Turmel@parl.gc.ca Another email to Don Davies Vancouver Kingsway he is the immigration critic for the opposition NDP his email address is Don.Davies@parl.gc.ca The NDP is very interested in this issue and while not being able to help you personally, they will advance the cause. The Conservatives do not care about Live in caregivers. They are the abusers.. They help the people that show up unannounced in rusty boats, even helping off the boat carrying umbrellas to protect them from the rain.. go figure.

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Aman82 said:
Hi Madpotato,
you check your status @ hotline 1 2 7,what it says? i m still waiting
Hi Aman82,nothing on 127.even the ecas,it only shows that they received my application but no further actions,not in process yet,sorry for the wrong info yestaday,I was too excited to read carefully,let pray something positive will happen to us soon

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
madpotato said:
Hi Aman82,nothing on 127.even the ecas,it only shows that they received my application but no further actions,not in process yet,sorry for the wrong info yestaday,I was too excited to read carefully,let pray something positive will happen to us soon
Don't worry.received means they open ur file,everything will be good.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madpotato said:
Excuse me what does it say on your ecas again?when you put your info and client id was it suppose to say in process then when you click it it will say we recieve your app for pr on (date) we started processing you app on (date),first time i heard what's on your ecas

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Excuse me what does it say on your ecas again?when you put your info and client id was it suppose to say in process then when you click it it will say we recieve your app for pr on (date) we started processing you app on (date),first time i heard what's on your ecas
When I input all my information ,it tells my application received,then I click it which says we received your null on ,,,,,,,,,,(date ),nothing says the date they are processing or in processing. :'(

kcire

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ madpotato:

same here with me...it says "NULL" application....i asked for clarification for this and referred me to the webmaster.

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
how's everyone.. good I hope.... ;D
Just checked my hubby's ecas and at last.. something new... it says there they received the requested documents last december 28, 2011..... at least they updated our file.... better than nothing......
Let's keep our hopes up... GOOD THINGS COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT...... :D

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
kcire said:
@ madpotato:

same here with me...it says "NULL" application....i asked for clarification for this and referred me to the webmaster.
when did you send your application?? atleast you can see something new in your application.. its better than nothing i guess.. :)

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
kcire said:
@ madpotato:

At least you got opw in a short time!!!...

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
You know what I still can't understand??? I still can't understand that my friend got her opw in 3 weeks.. !!! Sent end Nov ,2011 got opw right before Xmas! 1 week they processed her case 2 weeks she got her opw.!!!! What da heck they shoulda know this is not fair for others! ..... I am not jealous lol :mad:

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Hey Guys
We wait for 19-20 month