LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
bitoyzz said:
Hi, better to get the oec in canada.go tø nearest polo/phil consulate. Here in toronto, we pay cnd2.75. Bring pasport,wp,emp letter.thenThey will issue that document. When ur at naia for canada,before u check in,go to the ofw area at d airp0rt and have your oec stamped by poea staff. If u d0nt have oec,you cant exit d philipines. With oec, ofw are exempted fr0m paying travel taxes. Anyhow,you can also get oec at any poea in phils but be ready for the long queue. Oecs are usualy valid for 2m0s. Make sure youre out of d phils by then. Have a nice holidays

Uh-oh! I dunno if theres polo/ phil consulate in grand prairie alberta... :(

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
roxaida said:
Uh-oh! I dunno if theres polo/ phil consulate in grand prairie alberta... :(

A friend if mine says only phil consulate in toronto currently issues oec. As for me, i amnin vancouver, so i really have to go get it in poea manila... Unfortunately...;(

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
grachael said:
congrats roxaida. at last dumating nrin yung s iyo.
Godbless..
thank you grachael!!! :) merry christmas to you!

Berry11 said:
A friend if mine says only phil consulate in toronto currently issues oec. As for me, i amnin vancouver, so i really have to go get it in poea manila... Unfortunately...;(
i guess, me too... :) if we get that COE, no more travel tax in airport is that right?

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
roxaida said:
thank you grachael!!! :) merry christmas to you!

i guess, me too... :) if we get that COE, no more travel tax in airport is that right?

Yes, it'll exempt us from travel tax and terminal fee... Just checked online how much it cost, its Php 2750...

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
madpotato said:
Does CIC still work ?how come no update on the online checking? :'(
i wonder that too? anybody try to attempt to call call center this week if they still on work or on vacation? for sure they will be back on Jan 2012.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

mariagina25

Dec 21, 2011
Monalizy said:
Since there has been a new change to the LCP PR applicants, the whole processing time has begin slow. Since the new applicants from April won't be under going second medical, I thought the processing would be faster but unfortunately it has become slower . Processing time today 16 Aug 10 has move from 7-8 mths to 8-9 mths !!!! It took me 3mths plus to be able to log in into ecas :eek:.Anyways let come together and share our timelines.

Application sent 26 April 2010
Application reecived 29 April 2010
CIC started processing 13 July 2010

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Hi, girls!

Though I received my PR on November 8, my problems are not over yet. First of all, I haven't received my PR card yet, so going home for holidays is still a dream.

But there is a bigger problem here I would like to ask your advice as many of us have gone through different kinds of predicaments. So, here is the story.

I am ready to leave my employer, but I promised to wait for the lady to replace me. This lady is in Ottawa now working as a LIC and she applied for her WP for a new employer, the one I am working for now. She applied in September yet and till now - no news. Is there a way to check what is going on? What telephone number should we call to know what is going on - whether they lost her application in Vegreville( she applied on-line) or it got lost somewhere at the post office?

mariagina25

Dec 21, 2011
I'M REALLY CONFUSED about my application..They received my application last May 5,2010 and started processing on July 15,2010,upon checking online status they transferred my application to CIC vancouver admission office..what's confused me is i still dont have my open work permit but they already send a kit to my family back home in the philippines,last march 15.2011..and asking for all the requirement and documents they need,My question is what are the reasons why they transfer application to cic Vancouver admission office?if my application have problem i never heard anything from vancouver admission office,no call or letter from them..in my case i still don;t have my open until now but my family already passed all the documents that embassy needs in the Philippines,my question is :which is first to process..my application here or application of my family in the Philippines?2nd..i keep on thingking if there is a problem in my application my family can't receive first the kit Am I right?help me to overcome my confusing problem about my application,,

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
wsongco said:
i wonder that too? anybody try to attempt to call call center this week if they still on work or on vacation? for sure they will be back on Jan 2012.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
I calling 1 2 7everyday,but I ve never talked to an agent,I really worry about my documents ,if they including all these information CIC needs

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
cryingmom said:
HI girls, finally I got my OWP today, pending....

Wish all of a Merry Christmas!
congrats!

madpotato said:
I calling 1 2 7everyday,but I ve never talked to an agent,I really worry about my documents ,if they including all these information CIC needs
they may start holiday on the 24of dec and be back on Jan 4 2012. so hang on there.

mariagina25 said:
I'M REALLY CONFUSED about my application..They received my application last May 5,2010 and started processing on July 15,2010,upon checking online status they transferred my application to CIC vancouver admission office..what's confused me is i still dont have my open work permit but they already send a kit to my family back home in the philippines,last march 15.2011..and asking for all the requirement and documents they need,My question is what are the reasons why they transfer application to cic Vancouver admission office?if my application have problem i never heard anything from vancouver admission office,no call or letter from them..in my case i still don;t have my open until now but my family already passed all the documents that embassy needs in the Philippines,my question is :which is first to process..my application here or application of my family in the Philippines?2nd..i keep on thingking if there is a problem in my application my family can't receive first the kit Am I right? korrect ka jan help me to overcome my confusing problem about my application,,your not alone! were here to help. di ba mga ka forum
try to contact you MP to follow up your application. try call cic call center tomorrow if they still working. if not next yr.

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
mariagina25 said:
I'M REALLY CONFUSED about my application..They received my application last May 5,2010 and started processing on July 15,2010,upon checking online status they transferred my application to CIC vancouver admission office..what's confused me is i still dont have my open work permit but they already send a kit to my family back home in the philippines,last march 15.2011..and asking for all the requirement and documents they need,My question is what are the reasons why they transfer application to cic Vancouver admission office?if my application have problem i never heard anything from vancouver admission office,no call or letter from them..in my case i still don;t have my open until now but my family already passed all the documents that embassy needs in the Philippines,my question is :which is first to process..my application here or application of my family in the Philippines?2nd..i keep on thingking if there is a problem in my application my family can't receive first the kit Am I right?help me to overcome my confusing problem about my application,,
Hi mariagina,

When you checked your ecas, what is your application status? Is in process or decision made?
Usually, when your dependant received their kit, you as a main applicant where approved on first stage or initial approval. So you are granted with your OWP.
Did you checked in your ecas your current mailing address? Did you try to call the CIC and talk to their agent, to inquire your application? Or did you try their automated phone system (1-2-7).

Please try to do this thing and keep us inform here in this thread!
Wish to hear you good news! Goodluck! ;D

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Chie said:
Hi guys I just got my OWP today, issued Dec 10,2011 and valid till the exp of my pasaport. Remarks: pending LIC APR. Thank you God... Happy Holidays to all!!!
Congratulations Chie! ;)