+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Hi Shelleonn
I havent heard from June, 2010 applicants that got the AIP either.
Seems noone cares for AIP but OWP.
Hope CIC wont hold it for another year.
Uh oh something is not right here i hope they wont freeze aip,does anyone here got approve on the weekdays?seems all who got owp got approve weekends

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paging lcps with dependants who got lc2 kit,is the copy of passport(photo copy) required as one of requirements when submitting lc2 application kit back to CEM?just asking coz my dependants doesn't have passport yet and i ask them to get one now coz passport in phil takes a long time now thanks guys i just dont want any delay when submitting those papers

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Paging lcps with dependants who got lc2 kit,is the copy of passport(photo copy) required as one of requirements when submitting lc2 application kit back to CEM?just asking coz my dependants doesn't have passport yet and i ask them to get one now coz passport in phil takes a long time now thanks guys i just dont want any delay when submitting those papers
@Shelleonn
I dont know about LC2 kit very well but i had to submit the copies of my kids passport and as well as its history for PR.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Did you try applying for a multiple entry visa? It is possible to apply for a multiple entry that can be co-terminus with your WP or passport whichever is shorter.

JoyceLam said:
yes. 6 months For the single reentry visa. I did once last year.

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
@shelleon..

Yup. your dependents need Valid Passport for the requirements. just the xerox copy needed
gather all the requirments now..

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
I am June 24, 2010 applicant (married).
My Ecas has not changed.
Still no LC2 Kit
Hopefully it'll change this week.
Thanks Mrs. Just Tiis for letting us know.
Have you spoken to a CIC call centre agent?
I did it today and the agent whom i talked to told me that the prcessing time for the AIP takes 17-18 months so no matter when i submitted my application and what date they are working on right now but advised to call them again to be the exact date of 18 months.
So frustrating!!!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poknat said:
@ shelleon..

Yup. your dependents need Valid Passport for the requirements. just the xerox copy needed
gather all the requirments now..
@poknat thanks a lot buddy, i already ask my wife to get passport for her and our son hopefully it wont take long and its ready when they recieve lc2 kit,how long is the time limit to response and send back that kit once they recieve it?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
@ Shelleonn
I dont know about LC2 kit very well but i had to submit the copies of my kids passport and as well as its history for PR.
Thanks a lot ebonyIvory i hope you got your aip soon

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
@shelleon

it takes 3 months for them to send you AOR letter file number.. if completed
one thing more. make sure to get also NSO marriage certificate and SENOMAR and NSO birthcertificate of your child. NBI clearance of your family
old pictures of your wife and you that u been living together.pictures of your weddings. remittance receipt,letter with stamp,phone cards if applicable..

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poknat said:
@ shelleon

it takes 3 months for them to send you AOR letter file number.. if completed
one thing more. make sure to get also NSO marriage certificate and SENOMAR and NSO birthcertificate of your child. NBI clearance of your family
old pictures of your wife and you that u been living together.pictures of your weddings. remittance receipt,letter with stamp,phone cards if applicable..
Thanks again poknat,i might be in trouble because im not sending her any letters we just chat at YM facebook and skype hehehe anyway she will just figure it out once the kit is sent to hers and she saw the requirments, i think she already has nso marriage cert,cenomar,and birth cert, how long is the time limit given to her by CEM to respond and send back those application kit like just a month or two?

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
poknat said:
@ shelleon
OMG!!!!Are you serious poknat?????

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
Kalinka said:
Me too !!! I called 1-888-242-2100 and it doesn't say anything news for my application, but then i decided to call the agent and told me that I have my Open work permit mailed on Dec. 10th too!!! .....I am so happy to hear a good news this early morning:)
Don't wait just call and talk to agent!!!!
And my ecas still without any changes
:)
Oh Kalinka, thanks God, I am so happy for you!!!