+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@sydneywhite:do you have employer when you submitted the application for trv?what requirements did you submit?im going home january but i dint have a job and employer rightnow,do u think they will give me trv?

Kathy he

Jul 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyvly said:
. I think they are dooing their best to process ur files in a timely manner but could not do anything to expedite the process in manila..this s the reason why single applicants r faster than married applicants.you cant just stand in front of a washer and do nothing while you are waiting for your clothes in the dryer after washing it..only this pilot project OWP they had a fault..overlooking,they shud hav issued the OWPs according to the top on the list of the waiting game.anyways,,their aim is to issue all applicants OWPs..They dont want LiCs being too noisy..lolz..
I phoned call center so many times and my husband sent email to the embassy several times. we haven't got any useful answer from them though.even the mailing address on his ecase is wrong,we are trying to ask them to correct it,nothing happened. After 19 months waiting, we don't know how many months we still have to be waiting last till we could be able to be reunification. we both are tired with this kinda waiting game.that is sucks. who can stop this big agnoy? :mad:

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
Kalinka said:
To Marshmallow and Ychty
Did you receive OWP? Any news?
Thank you?
hello,
no news yet, we are still gathering the requested documents, hoping after CIC receives those documents it wont take them long before they issue the OWP to my husband.......

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Hi friends, just checked our mail box, and guess what I recieved???

My and my wife OWP! ;D ;D ;D

After 2 days we received the scheduled interview for the finalization of our PR application from Etobicoke!

Our WP Dated 05 December, 2011. Same date to the first letter that we received from Vegreville! I'm wondered why this arrived 2 days later from the first letter. :eek: ??? ::)

It is like a formality for our OWP application, what do you think forumer?

Me and my wife have the same REMARKS and Validity, (not same with our passport). ;D

Anyway, Thank You, CIC! :-*

Kyberxs27

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Montreal, Quebec Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:

After 2 days we received the scheduled interview for the finalization of our PR application from Etobicoke!

Our WP Dated 05 December, 2011. Same date to the first letter that we received from Vegreville! I'm wondered why this arrived 2 days later from the first letter. :eek: ??? ::)

Me and my wife have the same REMARKS and Validity, (not same with our passport). ;D

Congrats again Molo5000!!
Sounds great! now you have everything in your hands!
Cheers!!!

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Kyberxs27 said:
Congrats again Molo5000!!
Sounds great! now you have everything in your hands!
Cheers!!!
Thank you, Kyberxs27! :-*

Not yet, ..my PR card! hahhhahaa! ;) :p ;D

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Congrats moloooo!!! Super very happy ever your christmas will be! Im happy for you!!!

2days late? Hmmm... Maybe mailman want you to be happy everyday! ;) coz u reciv good news everyday! And because you waited too long for this processing time, GOD wants to give you special reward since you show patience, hardwork, sacrifice, for the waiting game. Im happy for you and ur family. We hope we could reciv and have reward too like urs! Congratulations!!!

molo5000 said:

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
molo5000 said:

If you don't mind me asking, what was the remarks in your owp?

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
littlenurse (6/1)
outlook (6/2)
Kysel 29 (6/4)
Cryingmom (6/14)
BC cad (6/16)
irogk4u (6/21)
EbonyIvory (6/23)
Mrs Just Tiis (6/24)

Pls keep us posted if there are any changes on your ecas or CIC's hot line. ;)

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
molo5000 said:

Hi molo
Congratulations again!!!
You deserve the reward for being so patient. ;)

Just wanna ask one thing for you.
Were you able to get any information regarding your spouse' OWP through the CIC hot line ( WP 1 2 7 )?
Im not able to get any new information about my kids's study permits ( SP 1 2 6 - there is only an old massage i can hear).
What i have got the reply from my MP is that;

According to a telephone call to MP office Dec 5, 2011, CIC has pre-approved my kids for study permits.
The office was informed by CIC that my kids' SP will be issued and posted to me after the approval in principle.

My application has not been updated through the ecas nor CIC automated voice massage service.
Even the CIC call centre agent that i spoke to seems no knowledge in terms of initial stage approval on my application eventhough they are woking on applications received up to 25 June, 2010 as of today.

It makes me anxious bcoz I found two kinds of different copies of me and my kids' application for OWP and SP last Sunday night. One of them, none of IMM status for my kids requested whereas the other one both my kids SP requested with my signature on it.
Im confused which one i sent hopefully i posted the latter.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now that the processing times for 1st stage approval is june 25,2010 is there someone here who got decision made particularly june 2010 applicants?i think molo5000 is the last one to get decision made,i hope im wrong,they should grant you aip now not just owp

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Now that the processing times for 1st stage approval is june 25,2010 is there someone here who got decision made particularly june 2010 applicants?i think molo5000 is the last one to get decision made,i hope im wrong,they should grant you aip now not just owp
Hi Shelleonn
I havent heard from June, 2010 applicants that got the AIP either.
Seems noone cares for AIP but OWP.
Hope CIC wont hold it for another year.