+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
wsongco said:
LCP who send their application from october 2010 onwards up to january 2011 received Client history update From..am i correct? and LCP who send their application before September didnt receive any update form?
I noticed it too. But there were a few applicants before october 2010 who received the client history update form as well. My friend mailed her PR/OWP in november 2010 and also a fellow LIC from our neighborhood who submitted her application in october 2010 both received that update form. Hoping for a positive result:]

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
wsongco said:
LCP who send their application from october 2010 onwards up to january 2011 received Client history update From..am i correct? and LCP who send their application before September didnt receive any update form?
@ wsongco.. I don't think so! CIC recieved my application on May 2010; And I recieved the request history update last December 2010, but they ask the history of my wife ..address to me. Maybe because i'm the principal applicant. I think they asked the history update if there is any changes regarding your status or somewhat like you stop working or change employer while you're under LCP, like the case of my wife, she took her maternity November 2010. And so LIC that work straight from arriving here till finish their 24 months don't recieve an update (thats only in my perception).

And maybe.. only maybe.. that the officer in-charge of any application just want a HISTORY update to an applicant!

Can anyone who recieved HISTORY UPDATE discuss here if they stop working or change employer (if ever) so that we know exactly if what I mean is right or not.. ;D

-molo5000

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
@ molo5000, do you still have that letter with you? can you please check the Officer who sign in that letter....what i want to establish here is maybe there only one officer working on LCP PR application thats why its so slow.

received the letter dated august 11. 2011

i sent back aug 19.

the cic officer in CPC-Vegreville: EJW/IPS

am still working with the same employer.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
@ wsongco.. I don't think so! CIC recieved my application on May 2010; And I recieved the request history update last December 2010, but they ask the history of my wife ..address to me. Maybe because i'm the principal applicant. I think they asked the history update if there is any changes regarding your status or somewhat like you stop working or change employer while you're under LCP, like the case of my wife, she took her maternity November 2010. So LIC that work straight from arriving here till finish their 24 months don't recieve an update (thats only in my perception).

And maybe.. only maybe.. that the officer in-charge of any application just want a HISTORY update to an applicant!

Can anyone who recieved HISTORY UPDATE discuss here if they stop working or change employer (if ever) so that we know exactly if what I mean is right or not.. ;D

-molo5000
I rcvd history update while im stilll working before but maybe because my mailing address was been changed but its weird coz I rcvd twice but after everything went fine.

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
hardwokerAngel said:
I rcvd history update while im stilll working before but maybe because my mailing address was been changed but its weird coz I rcvd twice but after everything went fine.
That another reason too..

Thats why I want anyone who had recieved Work History update can share HOW and WHY CIC we need an update!

-molo5000

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
wsongco said:
@ molo5000, do you still have that letter with you? can you please check the Officer who sign in that letter....what i want to establish here is maybe there only one officer working on LCP PR application thats why its so slow.

received the letter dated august 11. 2011

i sent back aug 19.

the cic officer in CPC-Vegreville: EJW/IPS

am still working with the same employer.
Hi wsongco,

The officer signed the letter was Officer EH/IPS.

I don't know what is IPS stand for! I do google for it but only one I saw and it is Information Processing System. But I'm not sure if that is the exact meaning.

Maybe: I - Information, Immigration, Inland
P - Processing, Processor
S - System, Staff, Station

Hehhehehee.. ;D ;D ;D

You can add what ever you think it could be. ;)

Takecare!

-molo5000

PS.. Letter from CIC dated 10 December 2010, I forgot the exact date when we recieved it, and the date when we sent it back. (but I remember it was next monday after we recieved the letter). On my ECAS.. CIC acknowledged they recieved it on February 24, 2011. About 2 months before they recieved.. ??? ::) ???

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:

i sent my application november2010 and changed employer january2011...but i haven't receive any update form...just wondering, and i update my address through ecas too..

teacherkerker

Nov 11, 2010
I got client history update form dated Aug.22,2011.

They wanted addresses where is resided for a period of time before i came to canada.
List of organizaton from date i sent in application
verification of present address.

Officer CZC/IPS

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
hi guys i created another topic about Client history update please go there and put your update because this thread suppost to be for the PR timeline.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/client-history-update-form-ips2pm-t85173.0.html

and please state your CIC Officer Initials

thanks

jelay

Jul 21, 2011
guys,
when i checked my ecas my name and my current home address showed up there and it says with
underlined "update this home address" i noticed that 5months ago and up to now but i didnt click it to update because im still living on that stated address so far. whos ecas that same with me..?pls need your advice...if do i have to update or not. i didnt receive any letter yet from cic since i mailed my application.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
jelay said:
guys,
when i checked my ecas my name and my current home address showed up there and it says with
underlined "update this home address" i noticed that 5months ago and up to now but i didnt click it to update because im still living on that stated address so far. whos ecas that same with me..?pls need your advice...if do i have to update or not. i didnt receive any letter yet from cic since i mailed my application.
i think thats the normal view on Ecas if theres a change in your home address or you moved to another province, thats the time you have update it.

i believe that you have dependents in your home country and we know that theres a backlog on LCP with dependents than single applicant. so you are not alone.

jelay did you get any Client History Update form since you submitted your application. and did you change your address since july 2010.

JFMS

May 17, 2011
awol_78 said:
It is still a looong wait for me. I mailed my application january 30,2011; cic received it on february 4 then they started to process it march 15. I am single with no dependents. Got the update form on aug15 then sent it back aug19th.
My timeline is a bit earlier than yours but i havent received that Client History Update Form until now. They started processing my application last feb 2011. I dont know if its a good or bad sign. At least on your case u know that there's progress on ur application while mine, i havent heard from them since feb. So frustrating :( im single too no dependents.. Still working with the same employer since i arrived here. How bout you?

jelay

Jul 21, 2011
@wsongco:
i did not change my address since july.im single applicant and have no
dependants back home..but i got married here in canada after
3months i was sent my application for OWP/PR and let cic knows right away about my status from
being single to married.last feb 2011 i sent them additional info because i included my husband on my application.. he's a foreign worker under skilled program in alberta.
i havent receive that client history update form or letter from them since they received my application..its more than 15 months now.so depressing! :(

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
JFMS said:
My timeline is a bit earlier than yours but i havent received that Client History Update Form until now. They started processing my application last feb 2011. I dont know if its a good or bad sign. At least on your case u know that there's progress on ur application while mine, i havent heard from them since feb. So frustrating :( im single too no dependents.. Still working with the same employer since i arrived here. How bout you?
You know what, you have the same feeling as my fellow LIC in my workplace. We are three caregivers for an elderly man. The other one is PR already, me just submitted my application late january this year. This co worker was jealous of that update form i received in august. Because in her case she mailed her application july 8 2010 and cic never sent her any letter or form. This afternoon, we checked her ecas and it said Decision Made already. Am so happy for her. So i think you are safer if you dont receiveany form from cic. I received that update form but im just keeping myself calm, full of optimism and happy. My co worker is single, had two employers, from pinas and still working with our second employer. Just keep the faith dear.

JFMS

May 17, 2011
awol_78 said:
You know what, you have the same feeling as my fellow LIC in my workplace. We are three caregivers for an elderly man. The other one is PR already, me just submitted my application late january this year. This co worker was jealous of that update form i received in august. Because in her case she mailed her application july 8 2010 and cic never sent her any letter or form. This afternoon, we checked her ecas and it said Decision Made already. Am so happy for her. So i think you are safer if you dont receiveany form from cic. I received that update form but im just keeping myself calm, full of optimism and happy. My co worker is single, had two employers, from pinas and still working with our second employer. Just keep the faith dear.
wow thAt's good news! Congrats to her :) maybe it depends also on the visa officer who handles your application. I hope we receive our OWP too earlier than stated processing time ::)