+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

possible

May 5, 2014
I didn't receive my PR card yet its take 92 days n 92 days going to done end of June I have to go India ASP cuz of family emergency If any body has Idea plz let me know what kind of documents I have to bring with me from Canada to India and den when I come back Canada den what I have to do I call CIC he ask me to go New Delhi and apply for TRV so what kind of form I have apply plz help

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
possible said:
I didn't receive my PR card yet its take 92 days n 92 days going to done end of June I have to go India ASP cuz of family emergency If any body has Idea plz let me know what kind of documents I have to bring with me from Canada to India and den when I come back Canada den what I have to do I call CIC he ask me to go New Delhi and apply for TRV so what kind of form I have apply plz help
If you go to cic website you can find there the checklist for applying TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, this is what you need when you come back here in canada without permanent resident card. You can apply travel document in canadian embassy in your country.

123abc456

May 27, 2013
possible said:
I called the call centre too, they said 2 options for re-entry, 1, wait for PR card, 2, apply a current travel visa

possible

May 5, 2014
thank you so much my dearest friends to always help me...god bless to all Care giver n when ever I be I always pry to god for you all who r waiting 4 der family since d longgggggg time.....gud luck my friends.....

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
possible said:
possible can u plz tell me what did they ask in the interview of your husband? and when did you get ur interview when did they ask for your husband's ppr?

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
HI everyone,

Could you please share your info/experience about the process. How long it after your LC2 medical to get interview date and ppr. Here i am dying in this endless game of waiting. :'( :'( :'(

Its going to be for months since my LC2 has sent his medicals to New Delhi visa office. Till date no updates. please share your timeline whosoever belong to New Delhi visa office. So that I could have a vague idea how long I have to hold my breath.......

Any input would be appreciated....

sheena22

Jun 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
Doc's Request.
may 27 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2013
File Transfer...
march 2014
Med's Request
april 24 2014
Med's Done....
may 6 2014
Interview........
Oct 15, 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 17, 2014 received visa dec 22 2014
LANDED..........
LC1 landed Oct 15, 2014 Lc2 ecas decision made oct 21, 2014
Sa email o mail po ba natatanggap yung passport request dun sa mga nakatanggao na po. Salamat

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Hi everybody...does anybody here just recently submitted their requirements I don't know what you guys call it LC1 or 2 anyways I am under live in caregiver and I submitted my PR application last year May 20013 and I got my children's medical form last May 29,2014 and done june 6, 2014 and as of now my ECAS just updated that medical has been received. I will submit all the requirements tomorrow. I wonder how many moths will have to wait for PPR and personal interview. Thanks a lot.

danielyn

Oct 22, 2009
hi! can anyone help me please?...

I am under the LCP. filed my app January 29 2014 and got my owp april 2014.

my family got their med req last Friday 4th of july 2014. so I am assuming they will be requested to send their passport for the visa (if everything goes well) in a few months from now. when the time comes will I be asked to send my passport as well?

my passport will expire in January 2015 and I haven't renewed it yet. does my passport have to be valid for a certain number of months for the visa??

will it affect my family's visa if my passport is expiring in a few months?

I hope someone could help me.

thanks in advance :)

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
danielyn said:
hi! can anyone help me please?...

I am under the LCP. filed my app January 29 2014 and got my owp april 2014.

my family got their med req last Friday 4th of july 2014. so I am assuming they will be requested to send their passport for the visa (if everything goes well) in a few months from now. when the time comes will I be asked to send my passport as well?

my passport will expire in January 2015 and I haven't renewed it yet. does my passport have to be valid for a certain number of months for the visa??

will it affect my family's visa if my passport is expiring in a few months?

I hope someone could help me.

thanks in advance :)
You should renew it because your pr will be base on your expiry of you passport i guess better to renew it now.

danielyn

Oct 22, 2009
Thanks for the response.

What will happen if i dont get to renew my passport before they grant me PR?

Or is do you think its possible to still get PR even if my passport will expire soon?

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
danielyn said:
Thanks for the response.

What will happen if i dont get to renew my passport before they grant me PR?

Or is do you think its possible to still get PR even if my passport will expire soon?
if your passport will expire then you'll have ur interview your pr will be up to the expiry then you will renew your pr and pp and it will be hassle and cost money why not renew it now 2 months renewal ng pp.

danielyn

Oct 22, 2009
I understand. Im going to renew my passport. Just worried what if i still dont have my passprt in hand when the most awaited time comes.

Well thank you so much for the response. God bless us all :)