+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

enas

Mar 1, 2013
stress_27 said:
hi all jus want to share some good news. REceive letter frm CIC for my PR interview next 2 wks. Jus want to no the questions they ask.

My timeline is CIC RECEIVED APP: 3rd March, 2011
OWP : december, 2011
DEcision made: 3rd March, 2013

EXACTLY 2 years
Congrats,, me decision made feb 07 but no letter yet for interview,, im single and no dependant from toronto ,, how about you.thanks

Sep 16, 2012
Monalizy said:
Since there has been a new change to the LCP PR applicants, the whole processing time has begin slow. Since the new applicants from April won't be under going second medical, I thought the processing would be faster but unfortunately it has become slower . Processing time today 16 Aug 10 has move from 7-8 mths to 8-9 mths !!!! It took me 3mths plus to be able to log in into ecas :eek:.Anyways let come together and share our timelines.

Application sent 26 April 2010
Application reecived 29 April 2010
CIC started processing 13 July 2010

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
enas said:
Congrats,, me decision made feb 07 but no letter yet for interview,, im single and no dependant from toronto ,, how about you.thanks
Did u try to contact CIC Etobicoke?

You should have the interview date by now since you're single and no dependants like me.
In my case I got the letter a day earlier from CIC Etobicoke informing the schedule of my interview before I received the letter from CIC Vegreville about the decision on my PR application and saying that CIC Etobicoke will contact me.

You can see in my previous posts about the timeline of my application and some details. Hope it helps.

enas

Mar 1, 2013
Hi I got my first approval feb 7,, and a letter a week after of the first approval including client information update form,, im dec 2010 applicant, , im just wondering why they just send to me that they my client update and I dont have letter for inteview yet,, anybody with same case with me? Im single and no dependant Toronto. ..thanks

enas

Mar 1, 2013
Cjoie28 said:
Did u try to contact CIC Etobicoke?

You should have the interview date by now since you're single and no dependants like me.
In my case I got the letter a day earlier from CIC Etobicoke informing the schedule of my interview before I received the letter from CIC Vegreville about the decision on my PR application and saying that CIC Etobicoke will contact me.

You can see in my previous posts about the timeline of my application and some details. Hope it helps.
Thanks whats the number of cic etobicoke?

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
:) Great news!

CIC RECEIVED APP: March 7, 2011
OWP : december, 2011
DEcision made: March 7, 2013

EXACTLY 2 years!!!!!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No ROE. A letter from your employer that you are still working for her.

jacky0025 said:
also follow up question po need ko pa po ba kumuha ng ROE ??? same employer po ako mula nun dumating ako dito ..and im still working for her ...nneed ko pa ba humingin sknya non pra sa PR application ko ? thanks poh :)

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
enas said:
Thanks whats the number of cic etobicoke?
I don't know their contact number but try to send them an inquiry letter about your file.
The address is 5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 104, Etobicoke M9B 6K5.
Always include your Client ID# and Birthdate with your fullname in the letter so they can access your file.
Hope it helps. No harm in trying :)

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
hello JOB SEEKER thanks for replying to my question really appreciate it ;D....please answer my other questions ... do i need to get police clearance from here in Canada? or NBI from philippines is enough? :) thanks you :D

Aileena

May 21, 2012
received on Feb 23,2011,
started processing on 13 March, 2011
decision made on 7 March, 2013.

single mother with my son is visiting here in Canada living with me currently.

got the letter from CIC yesterday and did not mention the medical examination of my son's.

does anybody have familiar situation and know how i can get the medical examination form for my son in canada?

thanks a lot and best wishes for everybody.

Kyberxs27

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Montreal, Quebec Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aileena said:
received on Feb 23,2011,
started processing on 13 March, 2011
decision made on 7 March, 2013.

single mother with my son is visiting here in Canada living with me currently.

got the letter from CIC yesterday and did not mention the medical examination of my son's.

does anybody have familiar situation and know how i can get the medical examination form for my son in canada?

thanks a lot and best wishes for everybody.

Hi aileena,,
we're on the same timeline..You have to call and follow up the CIC.

I am the principal applicant and my husband is also here in canada..
i got my AIP from cic last thursday but my husband's open work permit and medical referral wasn't attached in the letter.
We called CIC yesterday, and was told that his open work permit is approved but not yet out for mail..
Hopefully by next week..
Goodluck!

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Kyberxs27 said:
Hi aileena,,
we're on the same timeline..You have to call and follow up the CIC.

I am the principal applicant and my husband is also here in canada..
i got my AIP from cic last thursday but my husband's open work permit and medical referral wasn't attached in the letter.
We called CIC yesterday, and was told that his open work permit is approved but not yet out for mail..
Hopefully by next week..
Goodluck!
Hi, Kyberxs27, Can you please share how did you apply a OWP for ur husband? Thank you™

Marah

Mar 12, 2013
Hello I'm a newbie to this. I would like to ask how to check my Ecas status online? I would like to know if my application is in process now. Where could I check in online? Please help me. Thanks :)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You don't need clearance from Canada. Your NBI clearance is enough.

jacky0025 said:
hello JOB SEEKER thanks for replying to my question really appreciate it ;D....please answer my other questions ... do i need to get police clearance from here in Canada? or NBI from philippines is enough? :) thanks you :D