Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sana nga mapabilis na ang processing.bored na kasi ako magantay..hay nakakainip talaga.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@oksy-thanks ! i hope it wil have a great response god bless us all!

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
I wrote it just from myself. I made a few grammar changes. I signed it with my real name, just mentioned that I was writing on behalf of many of us who are going through the same torture. Let's see what happens...

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@jobseeker- oksy emailed it, i started the letter then oksy input some more data and i hope they can hear our request, girls dont you think we can forward the letter to Stephen Harper or MPs in our places? what do you think

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Hi, girls. I haven't got any response yet. It will, probably take some time. You can try writing to your MPs. I have already tried it. Remember, it was my idea to start calling them and writing. I wrote a letter to my local MP, took it in person to his office, talked to his secretary explaining the problem. They made copies of all my papers - like Work permit and so on... The answer was "quick"... I got it in a month(!) after my visit. That letter was telling me what a live-in caregiver program is, how it works, who can apply and low long it takes to get the PR. That's all... Very informative...

Let's wait till Wednesday. I at least hope that they will start updating the process movement there, on the cic. I cannot believe that the process is not moving. You know many people. Not all of those who applied are here, with us on the forum. Have you heard anything about anybody? Any progress on their cases?

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just want to know how do some people had their application been process after 2-3 months. Where can I see that kind of info? I sent my application July 2010. Nothing on ecas either?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@oksy- what did your MP tell you? did they comment about helping you process your application? i heard some of the LCPs i know got their OWP after a year! my god that is too much right?

@sarah- welcome to the forum, we just phone the hotline for the caregiver and from there, they told us that our application is in process any news?

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Rosellyalung, I didn't talk to the MP, just to his secretary and she said,"We'll see what we can do for you. But you should understand that many people want to get their papers as soon as possible and everyone has their own story, their own drama. Immigration Canada are working as fast as they can. You just have to be patient. There is no way you can jump the line..."

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oksy said:
Rosellyalung, I didn't talk to the MP, just to his secretary and she said,"We'll see what we can do for you. But you should understand that many people want to get their papers as soon as possible and everyone has their own story, their own drama. Immigration Canada are working as fast as they can. You just have to be patient. There is no way you can jump the line..."
Who's trying to jump on the line? We're all waiting here. And I don't think you can. I don't get it.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
i have a friend who got her OWP and PR lately.she submitted last june 30, 2010.she just got her OWP and PR a month ago.she is single.this sounds unfair but i dont why.
anyone who knows a case like this too?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
maybe what the MP is trying to say is that no one is prioritize in the processing.it just happened that there is a lot of applicants.but i was thinking, if theres a lot of applicant then as the days goes by the number of applicant is increasing.Why is it that they're holding the application of those people who had their application first.?really i cant understand why it took them so long. :mad: :mad: :( :(