5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011

Palusa

Sep 9, 2011
isabela said:
PALUSA, pwede ka mg apply ng EI kung "A" ang nsa ROE mo....klan ka pa wlang work if you dont mind....kc dpat once na nwalan ka ng work with out you fault dpat apply ka agad ng EI or else yung weeks of entitlement mo is mababawasan...ska marmi ng tanong kung bakit ngayon ka lng nag apply....LIke IN MY CASE before....after a month pa ako nag apply ng EI dming tanong sa akin at you must to be ready in answering...medyo nagulat ako sa mga tnong :p ;)
at ngsabi lng nman ako ng totoo yun i lost a month sa EI ko....pwde nman mag appeal pro di ko na ginawa kc mging sinungaling ako kung babaguhin ko......so my dear dpat apply ka na ASAP....
@isabela, i lost my job August 19, 2011 then i applied EI online September 12,2011 i submited my ROE, OWP/PR receipt and expired workpermit Friday thru mail to Edmonton. I hope they will grant me EI ::)
Can you give examples they will going to ask me???...... ask me in person?....
Thank you for your advise and reply.

nanny2012

Sep 17, 2011
Palusa said:
@ isabela, i lost my job August 19, 2011 then i applied EI online September 12,2011 i submited my ROE, OWP/PR receipt and expired workpermit Friday thru mail to Edmonton. I hope they will grant me EI ::)
Can you give examples they will going to ask me???...... ask me in person?....
Thank you for your advise and reply.
Hi, Palusa. I am new here. I can't send the MSG right now. I am about lose my job.
I have some questions here. Would you please to give me a help?
Do you quit ur job or ur employer don't need you anymore?
When did you get ur ROE? did your employer give your hard time to give ur ROE?

Thank you in advance.

isabela

Star Member
May 14, 2011
hi PALUSA, im fr edm too....but i applied personally b4 in northgate center.....you will recieve first some letters before they process your papers,they interviewed me by phone ..i think fr oTTAWA.....and the funny thing was ..im in the mall that time ..thats why dont know what to answer :p 8) ;) :) :-* :'(......questions...when did you lost your job?why only now that you apply for your EI, what are the reasons why you lost your job.....nalito ako dun sa question na why only now that you applied for your ei and you lost your job 3 weeks ago......MY answer was i did not get my roe immediately and thats a wrong answer bec we can apply for EI without that, THE SERVICE cANADA will be the one to force the employer to get the rOE, my other other answer was......because i dont know that that im qualified for ei and i just ask some frnds regarding this matter....where are you after you lost your job....i said im here in canada edm to be specific looking for a job......d2 ako na disqualified imbes na makuha ko 52 weeks of entitlement i just got 48 weeks....kc dpat once na nwaln ka ng work report agad ...pwedeng apila pero di ko na ginawa kc yun na ang sgot ko na im searching for job....if service canada give you the 4 acess code it means approved ka....then every 2 weeks you must to report by phone.....pg isipan mo na yung question a WHY ONLY NOW THAT YOU APPLIED...GOOD LUCK TO YOU

DavyJones

Sep 17, 2011
Anybody here who has the same dilemma as me? My WP, SIN and OHIP were already expired and waiting for my Open Work permit and PR. I'm single with no dependant at all. I have savings to support myself which i earned in almost 3 years of working here, I did try to look for a job as a caregiver but it did not work out on me. It's not easy to find a job especially if you are a male caregiver IMO. But last week my former employer called me and said he wants to hire me again because his condition is getting worse. Is that ok to hire me again and go through all the procedures in hiring a caregiver even if i already have an expired work permit? I really need a job now that they added another 6 months in processing our papers.

isabela

Star Member
May 14, 2011
NANNY 2012....dont worry about your ROE...SERVICE CANADA will be the one to force them to send....thats employers obligation....

isabela

Star Member
May 14, 2011
NANNY 2012..try to log on in mY service canada account.....you can find or see there if your employer send your ROE.....even oneday if you apply for your OPW/PR just ask a copy from SERVICE REVENUE or service canada..hope my opinion helps you...

nanny2012

Sep 17, 2011
isabela said:
NANNY 2012..try to log on in mY service canada account.....you can find or see there if your employer send your ROE.....even oneday if you apply for your OPW/PR just ask a copy from SERVICE REVENUE or service canada..hope my opinion helps you...
isabela, your answer is really helpful. Thank you!
It's that means if my employer send a ROE. I will get it by logging on my service canada account?

isabela

Star Member
May 14, 2011
yes, just create an account at www.servicecanada.gc.ca or call 1 800 206 7218.....and they will try to find for you.....your welcome...

Palusa

Sep 9, 2011
isabela said:
yes, just create an account at www.servicecanada.gc.ca or call 1 800 206 7218.....and they will try to find for you.....your welcome...
EI
@isabela is work permit expired too when you applied for EI? mine is expired since june 23,2010 ::)
when did you applied for ur EI? u mean exceeded 4weeks before u applied for EI and wrong answer? that's why u lost weeks payment....
Thanks to you.

@nanny.... my ROE is "A"

isabela

Star Member
May 14, 2011
PALUSA, applied after a month i lost the job....(applied ei last yr aug 1) but my work permit by that time is still valid till april 2012, but my husband sponsored me under spousal sponsosship thats why i got my PR already last july 26,2011...i can make an appeal for the 1 month lost but i didnt do anymore bec still the reason is im looking for the job by that time.....Even in your case they will ask why it takes some weeks before u filed your ei.....what will be your reasons?bec their policy is if you lost your job today ,tomorrow you must to inform service canada....so be prepare for the answer.....it takes a month before the process finish....you will recieve some confirmations and they will give you the 4 digit acces code if you qualify....

jelay

Jul 21, 2011
Guys, in ROE what is "A" stands for? i have had a piece of ROE paper on my hands now but i cant find the "A" here. any help?

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
DavyJones said:
Anybody here who has the same dilemma as me? My WP, SIN and OHIP were already expired and waiting for my Open Work permit and PR. I'm single with no dependant at all. I have savings to support myself which i earned in almost 3 years of working here, I did try to look for a job as a caregiver but it did not work out on me. It's not easy to find a job especially if you are a male caregiver IMO. But last week my former employer called me and said he wants to hire me again because his condition is getting worse. Is that ok to hire me again and go through all the procedures in hiring a caregiver even if i already have an expired work permit? I really need a job now that they added another 6 months in processing our papers.
DavyJones, I think its better if you said that your "former employer" will hire you again. I just want you to ask some question: did you apply for E.I.? Did your previous employer release you? How long you stopped working with him/her?

Let me know your situation in your answer ..before I could give you an advice.

-molo5000