10 May 2012
IELTS Request
10 May 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
Kaw din..God bless.ingat:)

agz

Oct 2, 2012
Hi!.we are on the same boat. I'm glad to find this thread. I have filed my work permit application under LCP last April 13,2012. Consequently, I received a copy furnished letter for my employer asking for additional documents last June 1,2012. As a result, they submitted the documents at the CIC London and probably received it on the middle of June 2012. Unfortunately,my situation was getting complicated because my student UK visa was expiring on July 27,2012.Accordingly,I went to the CIC London Office to clarify if I could get my passport back as I need to travel urgently to my home country and not planning to come back in London. In other words, CIC London will still continue processing my papers even I'm in PINAS. But take note, I haven't done any medical exam yet. Hence, I flied back to Philippines. I emailed them immediately informing that I already arrived in the Philippines and asked if I should mail back my passport in London or I will just wait for there further instructions. Likewise, they told me to just await for further instructions from them. I need to email them again last September 10,2012 as to what's the result of my application. Of course as usual, they replied that my application is still awaiting review by a visa officer. How come that you girls had already done your medicals?...I just couldn't find a reason not to be jealous. I hope you will update the result of your application. Tnx

agz

Oct 2, 2012
Hi!.we are on the same boat. I'm glad to find this thread. I have filed my work permit application under LCP last April 13,2012. Consequently, I received a copy furnished letter for my employer asking for additional documents last June 1,2012. As a result, they submitted the documents at the CIC London and probably received it on the middle of June 2012. Unfortunately,my situation was getting complicated because my student UK visa was expiring on July 27,2012.Accordingly,I went to the CIC London Office to clarify if I could get my passport back as I need to travel urgently to my home country and not planning to come back in London. In other words, CIC London will still continue processing my papers even I'm in PINAS. But take note, I haven't done any medical exam yet. Hence, I flied back to Philippines. I emailed them immediately informing that I already arrived in the Philippines and asked if I should mail back my passport in London or I will just wait for there further instructions. Likewise, they told me to just await for further instructions from them. I need to email them again last September 10,2012 as to what's the result of my application. Of course as usual, they replied that my application is still awaiting review by a visa officer. How come that you girls had already done your medicals?...I just couldn't find a reason not to be jealous. I hope you will update the result of your application. Tnx

agz

Oct 2, 2012

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
2-Jul-2012 dated 25-June-2012
Med's Done....
11-July-2012 Result sent July 18, 2012
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
SUbmitted together with other Documents 17-Feb. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
agz said:
Hi agz,

In my case, I submitted my application last Feb. 17 via registered mail and LVO received it Feb. 20. After 2 months of wiating April 25, I received a letter from them including my AOR. That letter is asking for additional documents from my employer. I scanned the letter and send via email to my employer. They submitted those documents first week of May. Three weeks after, I received a email from LVO, and asking another documents from me, (well, my mistake) the family information and NBI Clearance. First week of June if Im not mistaken they received that documents. This week as well, I missed a couple of calls without knowing that the LVO is calling me. June 25, luckily I received a call again with the same number, and that was my interview. Questions about my current work and my daily routines, employers background like, how many kids, status of the family etc. July 2, finally I received my medical request together with my passport. July 11 I had my medical done. July 18 the DMP forwarded the result of my medical in LVO.. It says in the MR, after completing the exam, I should wait 1-2 weeks to know the decision by the officer, but it didnt work at all.. I'd waited for 2 months which is very worth it.. Now I have my TRV dated Sept. 13, 2012.

In your case, you might experience a long process in your application. I know someone with almost the same situation. He applied in HK and wait the visa in PINAS but in his case, he finshed all the desired requirements needed before he leaves especially the MEDICAL.. In the first place, I want to go home first before heading Canada and take my medical in Pinas, but some of the members here advice me to take my medical first where I filed my application, because it might take new pricessing time when I do my medical in pinas.

I suggest send email again to LVO and put URGENT so that you will know what to do. Its very hard in waiting for nothing.. Explain your situation to them, and patiently wait for the reply.

Most of their replies is copy paste thing. :) i have friend as well who inquired about the status pf her application and we got the same answer with different inquiry,

Sherra

Sep 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 May 2012
Doc's Request.
10 May 2012
IELTS Request
10 May 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
agz said:
hi agz! we almost have the same case. My UK visa expired in June. however, in May, I sent a letter to the UKBA asking for permission to stay whilst waiting for my Canada visa application. They sent me a response in July requiring me to do further application which I did using the FLR (O) form. I received an acknowledgment letter from them in August. Until now, I'm still awaiting for further response. I emailed the Canadian embassy last week to ask if I can continue my application in the Philippines and they emailed back just now saying that it's ok to go back to the Philippines as long as I inform them my new address couple of days before I leave. The problem is they have my passport which will expire in April 2013 and I've got a new passport which I renewed before I submitted my application which makes it more complicated. :( :( :( :( :(

Sherra

Sep 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 May 2012
Doc's Request.
10 May 2012
IELTS Request
10 May 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
europegirl, have you received your documents?

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
Sherra said:
europegirl, have you received your documents?
Hi sherra,

Did u renewed your passport? The submitted the old one? How you are able to renew it, without your old passport.

Yes, I got my TRV last Sept. 27 dated Sept 13. To God be the Glory

Sherra

Sep 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 May 2012
Doc's Request.
10 May 2012
IELTS Request
10 May 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
europegirl said:
Hi sherra,

Did u renewed your passport? The submitted the old one? How you are able to renew it, without your old passport.

Yes, I got my TRV last Sept. 27 dated Sept 13. To God be the Glory
wow!congrats to you.. before I went to the Canadian embassy, I passed by Phil embassy to renew my passport. they usually don't get the old one..

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
Sherra said:
wow!congrats to you.. before I went to the Canadian embassy, I passed by Phil embassy to renew my passport. they usually don't get the old one..
Just incase na ma issue ka ng permit, bka mgkproblem k, kc you're holding two passport. I think you should, inform the embassy that you have your new passport on hand

Sherra

Sep 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 May 2012
Doc's Request.
10 May 2012
IELTS Request
10 May 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
Hi europegirl!just been to the embassy to retrieve my passport. They said I need to send it back in 30days. With regards to my new passport, I need to send both the old and new, with a cover letter explaining my situation and perhaps a letter from my employer will be of help. Hope things go well for me:)

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
Sherra said:
Hi europegirl!just been to the embassy to retrieve my passport. They said I need to send it back in 30days. With regards to my new passport, I need to send both the old and new, with a cover letter explaining my situation and perhaps a letter from my employer will be of help. Hope things go well for me:)
Great.. Everything will be alright and run smoothly. Pray lng. :)

Sherra

Sep 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 May 2012
Doc's Request.
10 May 2012
IELTS Request
10 May 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
Hope so!thanks europegirl:) God bless!

agz

Oct 2, 2012
europegirl said:
Hi agz,

In my case, I submitted my application last Feb. 17 via registered mail and LVO received it Feb. 20. After 2 months of wiating April 25, I received a letter from them including my AOR. That letter is asking for additional documents from my employer. I scanned the letter and send via email to my employer. They submitted those documents first week of May. Three weeks after, I received a email from LVO, and asking another documents from me, (well, my mistake) the family information and NBI Clearance. First week of June if Im not mistaken they received that documents. This week as well, I missed a couple of calls without knowing that the LVO is calling me. June 25, luckily I received a call again with the same number, and that was my interview. Questions about my current work and my daily routines, employers background like, how many kids, status of the family etc. July 2, finally I received my medical request together with my passport. July 11 I had my medical done. July 18 the DMP forwarded the result of my medical in LVO.. It says in the MR, after completing the exam, I should wait 1-2 weeks to know the decision by the officer, but it didnt work at all.. I'd waited for 2 months which is very worth it.. Now I have my TRV dated Sept. 13, 2012.

In your case, you might experience a long process in your application. I know someone with almost the same situation. He applied in HK and wait the visa in PINAS but in his case, he finshed all the desired requirements needed before he leaves especially the MEDICAL.. In the first place, I want to go home first before heading Canada and take my medical in Pinas, but some of the members here advice me to take my medical first where I filed my application, because it might take new pricessing time when I do my medical in pinas.

I suggest send email again to LVO and put URGENT so that you will know what to do. Its very hard in waiting for nothing.. Explain your situation to them, and patiently wait for the reply.

Most of their replies is copy paste thing. :) i have friend as well who inquired about the status pf her application and we got the same answer with different inquiry,
europegirl said:
Hi agz,

THANK YOU FOR SHARING! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT. By the way, I have sent an email to them (updated my current address and phone number) and asked for my status.Hoping a reply from them as soon as possible coz my employer and agency are already freaking out. Much to my desire to give them an update, I cannot give them more info.

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
agz said:
THANK YOU FOR SHARING! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT. By the way, I have sent an email to them (updated my current address and phone number) and asked for my status.Hoping a reply from them as soon as possible coz my employer and agency are already freaking out. Much to my desire to give them an update, I cannot give them more info.
Hang on and PRAY PERSISTENTLY.. :) God Bless