+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live in caregiver, london visa office

agz

Oct 2, 2012
Sherra said:
hi agz! we almost have the same case. My UK visa expired in June. however, in May, I sent a letter to the UKBA asking for permission to stay whilst waiting for my Canada visa application. They sent me a response in July requiring me to do further application which I did using the FLR (O) form. I received an acknowledgment letter from them in August. Until now, I'm still awaiting for further response. I emailed the Canadian embassy last week to ask if I can continue my application in the Philippines and they emailed back just now saying that it's ok to go back to the Philippines as long as I inform them my new address couple of days before I leave. The problem is they have my passport which will expire in April 2013 and I've got a new passport which I renewed before I submitted my application which makes it more complicated. :( :( :( :( :(
Hi!..I forgot to mention that I have written to UKBA asking for permission to stay while waiting for the result of my Canada application but I didn't wait for there reply anymore because I asked for a second opinion from another UK immigration consultant as to what's the best course of action to take. Well, shifting to your case, I'm just curious, how did you renew your passport when in fact you still got a valid one?..so, you are worried if they'll question you how come you got 2 passports?...geee...your's is mind-boggling as well..why won't you try asking an expert?...I don't have any clue as to what you should do...Good luck!..keep us updated.

Sherra

Sep 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 May 2012
Doc's Request.
10 May 2012
IELTS Request
10 May 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
hi agz, when I went to the Canadian embassy I told them about the passport issue..they said I need to send them my old and new passport/s including a cover letter to explain the situation and to make it easier for the officers to review my papers.

april 2012

Oct 19, 2012
hi there,
i have submitted my aplication under LICP in LVO, in 10th april 2012. they have requested me additional documents from me i.e bank statements and pay slips....today they replied me that my file is in under final review what does that mean??? how long :( it gonna take any idea?/

agz

Oct 2, 2012
april 2012 said:
hi there,
i have submitted my aplication under LICP in LVO, in 10th april 2012. they have requested me additional documents from me i.e bank statements and pay slips....today they replied me that my file is in under final review what does that mean??? how long :( it gonna take any idea?/
hi april!.when did you received that letter?..is that for you or your employer?....did they emailed you that your file is under final review?...well,it will probably take 8 to 10 weeks after filing date but they always say that it will be more than that time because of interview, medical exams etc......i have been waiting more than 6 months already....good luck to your application

Vicy

Feb 23, 2013
Hello europegirl

I am a filipino aupair in denmark, my employer already started processing the LMO in Canada. While waiting, I'am browsing the webpage of the Higher Commission Canada in London on how to process a work permit. The London visa office will not accept mail in application anymore since a new visa application centre (VAC) (vfs) is now open. Once my LMO will arrive, I will send my application at VAC for temporary work permit. My problem now is that I am confused on how to pay the visa fee if I will submit my application at VAC through mail. I really need your thoughts europegirl on how to work this out because I dont want to waste time and money. Or do you have friends from norway who just applied lately at the VAC/vfs in London? thanks allot and God bless

lucky17

Apr 21, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 05, 2013
Doc's Request.
July 05, 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 05, 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
waiting..
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon..
LANDED..........
In God's Time..
Hi there,

I am also an AuPair here in Norway and just recently applied for a TWP under the LCP in canadian visa office in London, we have the same situation, can you share here the status of your application? Did the VAC in London gave you the unique tracking number after your application had been accepted?

Bread14

Jan 25, 2013
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! Does anyone sent an inquiry to london visa office?

I'm a worried coz I ask regarding my status and they gave me a reply that applications for Live in Caregiver applications have a processing time frame of 12 months from receipt of application at this office.

Thank you

lucky17

Apr 21, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 05, 2013
Doc's Request.
July 05, 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 05, 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
waiting..
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon..
LANDED..........
In God's Time..
Bread14 said:
Hi! Does anyone sent an inquiry to london visa office?

I'm a worried coz I ask regarding my status and they gave me a reply that applications for Live in Caregiver applications have a processing time frame of 12 months from receipt of application at this office.

Thank you
Hello, is there anyone here applying for a temporary work permit under live-in caregiver program in London visa office? any update please?

lucky17

Apr 21, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 05, 2013
Doc's Request.
July 05, 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 05, 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
waiting..
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon..
LANDED..........
In God's Time..
If any applicant who reads this thread, please share your timelines on your application submitted to (CVAC) London Visa Office, also please share if you had made an inquiry to the visa office.. thank you

Mar 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looking forward for some interesting answers on this topic. If possible with the right information from official (VISA) organizations in the UK, London.

yuiseki

Apr 9, 2015
Vicy said:
Hello europegirl

I am a filipino aupair in denmark, my employer already started processing the LMO in Canada. While waiting, I'am browsing the webpage of the Higher Commission Canada in London on how to process a work permit. The London visa office will not accept mail in application anymore since a new visa application centre (VAC) (vfs) is now open. Once my LMO will arrive, I will send my application at VAC for temporary work permit. My problem now is that I am confused on how to pay the visa fee if I will submit my application at VAC through mail. I really need your thoughts europegirl on how to work this out because I dont want to waste time and money. Or do you have friends from norway who just applied lately at the VAC/vfs in London? thanks allot and God bless
Hello Vicy,

I read your posts from 2013 and I assume that you are already in Canada and started working there. But can I ask you how long did it take to process your application at LVO? Can you give me a timeline of your application? Hope to get a reply from you!

Many thanks
yuiseki :)

yuiseki

Apr 9, 2015
lucky17 said:
If any applicant who reads this thread, please share your timelines on your application submitted to (CVAC) London Visa Office, also please share if you had made an inquiry to the visa office.. thank you
Hi there lucky17,

I hope you are still active in this group.
I just want to know if there is any progress in your application?
Thank you!
Hope to receive a reply from you!