+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Little help please - FAMILY SPOSE

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misssimona said:
First of all; I said that I love him,and it's more then FRAUD !!

Second, he told me that I can also come, with job offer ( skilled workers ) before getting married ..

OUR RELATION SHIP, IS GENIUE,
So the summary is...

You have already read all the documents at the CIC web site.
You have been refused a visa to visit Canada.
Your sister can't sponsor you, because you are older than 18.
You have never met him (your guy), but you love him.
He is too busy with work to visit someone who he may marry.
You will now apply as a skilled worker - a processing time of between 9 to 17 months depending on location.
And finally, you have "a guy who can help" you, so you can always apply for spousal family immigration if everything else fails.

It would seem that you have everything you need for a great future.

Don't get too stressed, please try to remember, a genuine relationship is what you need to prove to CIC, not us.
Oh, typing it in capitals does not make it more genuine, I wish you luck in your application.

MandiF

Sep 7, 2010
Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2010
File Transfer...
19-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-09-2010
Passport Req..
05-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2011
LANDED..........
25-02-2011

misssimona

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baloo said:
So the summary is...

You have already read all the documents at the CIC web site.
You have been refused a visa to visit Canada.
Your sister can't sponsor you, because you are older than 18.
You have never met him (your guy), but you love him.
He is too busy with work to visit someone who he may marry.
You will now apply as a skilled worker - a processing time of between 9 to 17 months depending on location.
And finally, you have "a guy who can help" you, so you can always apply for spousal family immigration if everything else fails.

It would seem that you have everything you need for a great future.

Don't get too stressed, please try to remember, a genuine relationship is what you need to prove to CIC, not us.
Oh, typing it in capitals does not make it more genuine, I wish you luck in your application.
That's why I'm asking about job offer, cuss he found me a job in the same place where he works in ..

bonbon9

Jul 7, 2010
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/15/2010
AOR Received.
12/02/2010
File Transfer...
10/14/2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02/23/2011
LANDED..........
05/17/2011
misssimona said:
I'm! and why do you care btw?? it's not like, it's your buissnis ..
Hee hee, and maybe you should stop posting on online forums, and expecting an answer from us, since it's none of our "buissnis".

It just calls our attention when someone tries to abuse a system, making it more lengthy and, in the end, giving us real couples an incredibly hard time to build our life together.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misssimona said:
That's why I'm asking about job offer, cuss he found me a job in the same place where he works in ..
So you also understand all about LMO.

S

serenifly

misssimona said:
SCAM?! hell no .. what I ment was; i wanted to move in canada looong time ago,and now i have this opportunity ..

as i said, we meet on the internet, he's too busy with his job,and can't come here,so he invited me to finally meet him in person,and marry him ..believe me,it's more than scam ..
*sigh* i wonder sometimes why it would take me and my husband 9 - 18 months to get approved ... :-X

Guess I'm starting to see it all clearly now

We have spent over 40 thousand dollars just trying to be together, flights to and from New Zealand, not cheap! We can't even spend 3 weeks apart!

I would seriously concsider this step before doing anything like that, it takes up to 1.5 years to get approved, and it's hard for a serious loving relationship to go through that (long distance) ... how long have you been chatting (haven't read all the posts yet maybe you already said it)

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
See that`s why genuine couples, married for numerous years, with children and a whole life built together or those who try to renuite after a long separation of the immigration process have a tremendously hard time to get through it.
Sorry, but if this `guy` would really love you, he would put his work aside for a little while (maybe a week) and visit you considering that your visa was denied...
I met my husband online too, there is nothing wrong with that, but our relationship started when we met in real life- I seriously doubtful when people are talking about moving to another continent, giving up everything for someone they`ve never met. What if it doesn`t work out for you, if he is not the same peson in real, you would still want to be a PR right? Sounds like you would do everything for it...
We have lived together for more than two years, married for over a year and having a child when I decided it is time for me to apply for the PR. Not based only on my marriage but I established myself and can reach my goals here as well.
Have you ever been in Canada before? Do you have any idea whether it would suit you?

catjane

Dec 2, 2010
Getting married to a man to gt a sponsor is never a good idea and you will be asked alot ofquestions on the papers and at the interviews. If you are doing this just to get in to Canada, I really advise you go another route. What about getting a visitor visa and visit your friend. If things work out for you, you could get engaged and apply for a fiance' visa (not sure Canada has them). My husband and I met online but I didn't marry him to get in to the states, in fact, I don't really like it here, but I kind of got stuck here for the past 10 years even though my application for residency was turned down. Goo luck!

Hycore

Star Member
Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
AOR Received.
did not receive any
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov.09, 2010
"Have you ever been in Canada before? Do you have any idea whether it would suit you?"

Or maybe Missimona, have you thought if you would suit Canada?

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
We can twist the question...good point, but I did not want to be disrespectful. I know for many people this is `where the dreams can come true` and reality will hit them hard once they are here and realize this is nearly what they imagined...Do not make a mistake to marry someone you don`t know for real to get into this country. If you are serious about immigration find other ways.