+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Little help please - FAMILY SPOSE

misssimona

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, first of all I wanna ask something ..

I wanna immigrate in Canada,but cuss it's too hard to get a visa,i found a guy who can help me ..

It's like he's inviting me to join him,and marry him .. Is that possible?

Thanks

mimie

Oct 6, 2010
nairobi kenya
Visa Office......
nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th june 2010
AOR Received.
9 th aug 2010
are you in love with this man or its just for the purpose of migration if its for migration purpose i dont think its right and you may have alot to proove

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misssimona said:
It's like he's inviting me to join him,and marry him .. Is that possible?
If it is not a real relationship then you have a big problem.

misssimona

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well we are having a internet relationship, and now he wants me to move in Canada with him,and form a family

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
Alot of people meet over the internet that's okay. If you can't come and visit him he may want to come visit you a couple times to spend time with you before you decide on marrying someone.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misssimona said:
I wanna immigrate in Canada,but cuss it's too hard to get a visa,i found a guy who can help me ..
The order in which you stated your wishes, the last thing was, "found a guy who can help me".

Maybe I am reading it the wrong way.

dudebr

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misssimona said:
Sorry to say that, but from the way you said it it sounds like you are entering into this relationship to acquire some status in Canada; and IT'S ILLEGAL, Immigration Canada has strengthened its rules to detain people using the easiest method to come to Canada(Spousal Sponsorship).

Anyway I am pretty sure you will not be the first person who is going to do that. So, good luck! :)

misssimona

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandu007 said:
Sounds like a possibility of SCAM ... :eek: :eek: :eek:
SCAM?! hell no .. what I ment was; i wanted to move in canada looong time ago,and now i have this opportunity ..

as i said, we meet on the internet, he's too busy with his job,and can't come here,so he invited me to finally meet him in person,and marry him ..believe me,it's more than scam ..

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmm, I wonder how many people want to get married before meeting their partner at all?

There must be some, but to me it seems a bit risky.

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
After three failed marriages, I would strongly recommend you carefully think this through. I am married for the fourth time and this one is working out (mostly because we share the same faith which keeps us grounded and focused on living life in a way that we both agree on). HOWEVER, my prior marriages were TERRIBLE.

Canada is a wonderful country, but if you are in a bad marriage, it will make no difference where you live. It will still be horrible.

I hope for your sake that you are very careful about how you proceed. Do you know anyone in his family? Just that simple step (of meeting some of his family over the internet) would have saved me about 12 years of misery from one of my prior marriages.

Sincerely,
Tuggie

misssimona

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Baloo: idk :) i just know about me

@Tuggie; well,thing's aren't going the way that we want it to go.. i've tried to get visit visa,and it was fail .. so this may be the last thing to do,or if you know some other way to visit Canada,tell me ( like babysitting or something, in Europe it's possible )

anyway thanks for the support :)

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
There are work permits that can allow you to stay in Canada temporarily.

There are other parts of this website/forum that talk about those.

I am from the USA and fall under a professional category of NAFTA, so for me getting a work permit was simple. I don't think it is simple most of the time for most people, though, so you should look at some of the other threads/posts on here that talk about work permits.

I just know how horrible it is to be in a bad marriage and I am so grateful that I am no longer in that position.

It wouldn't matter how wonderful Canada is if you end up in a bad marriage.

Sincerely,
Tuggie

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"he's too busy with his job" - that would worry me, surely he should want to visit you if you can't get a visa for Canada.

"so this may be the last thing to do,or if you know some other way to visit Canada,tell me" - sorry, but what you appear to be saying is that you will get married to come to Canada.

misssimona

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tuggie said:
There are work permits that can allow you to stay in Canada temporarily.

There are other parts of this website/forum that talk about those.

I am from the USA and fall under a professional category of NAFTA, so for me getting a work permit was simple. I don't think it is simple most of the time for most people, though, so you should look as some of the other threads/posts on here that talk about work permits.

I just know how horrible it is to be in a bad marriage and I am so grateful that I am no longer in that position.

It wouldn't matter how wonderful Canada is if you end up in a bad marriage.

Sincerely,
Tuggie

Do i need a previous experience of working?