+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

adelinaii

Dec 24, 2015
Hello everyone, I just registered an account but I have followed up this posts long time ago.
I just got my PGWP in mail so here is my timeline
Applied Paper: end of July
CIC Received date: Aug 4th
Called Mid of Dec: Saying that the permit has not processed yet
Approval: Dec 20
Mail Received: Dec 24 (My best Christmas gift ever!)
Thanks all the information, and best wishes for everyone

tosinosho1992

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
adelinaii said:
Hello everyone, I just registered an account but I have followed up this posts long time ago.
I just got my PGWP in mail so here is my timeline
Applied Paper: end of July
CIC Received date: Aug 4th
Called Mid of Dec: Saying that the permit has not processed yet
Approval: Dec 20
Mail Received: Dec 24 (My best Christmas gift ever!)
Thanks all the information, and best wishes for everyone
Congrats. Did CIC tell you to wait 90 days when you called them? What date did you call? Thanks.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, Here is my Timeline so far.

Applied - Aug 27 , 2015
Blank update - Nov 4
Approved - Dec 23 , 2015
Mail Delivery - waiting

Best of luck to you all those who are waiting.

I have a question to you Jubear, I guess you shared how to apply TRV some of the page of this thread. Could you refer me which page it is.

I would like to share all other members who are waiting for the PGWP. I took these processing time positive and advantage, even though missed couple of good opportunities due to PGWP.

But meanwhile these waiting period, I applied my EI (Part-Time work record of 2 years) approved as well, received living cost from Govt. till my SIN expired. Now am working with Apple for a short time project until Jan mid, Luckily it was a contract, which signed 15 days b4 my SIN expire. So where there is way, there is a will. I agree it will not be the same for each and every person circumstance and profile. But when you apply positive approach, you will receive most of things good. Because there is no bad things in a life you can see as a optimistic, it takes time and practice.

Any personal question or like to share my knowledge bank. I wish to share personally.

All the best guys :)

zhouyvan

Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Juin 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi tosinosho, I tried to call, but the Call center Only machine reply let me type my application number....do you know how to get a person to answer the call? thank you.....

tosinosho1992

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
zhouyvan said:
Hi tosinosho, I tried to call, but the Call center Only machine reply let me type my application number....do you know how to get a person to answer the call? thank you.....
Hi,

After dialing the CIC number, wait for the voice prompt, select option 3, then select option 2, and finally hit option 0; that's 320. You will be placed in a queue for the next available advisor. Good luck.

zhouyvan

Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Juin 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Thank you so much tosinosho, it works haha, but today CIC having holiday....

tosinosho1992 said:
Hi,

After dialing the CIC number, wait for the voice prompt, select option 3, then select option 2, and finally hit option 0; that's 320. You will be placed in a queue for the next available advisor. Good luck.

Fariya12

Dec 28, 2015
multiverselife said:
Just share my time line.
Applied online: 27th May
Sent an inquiry through CSE on 29th,Oct. (No response)
Called on 15th Nov. (They told me my application was on second review)
Approval: 5th Dec.
Mail Received:11th Dec.
Thanks all the information, and hope you all get your permit soon!
Hi All

This is my first time posting here and I just want to confirm if there's more people who applied on May 26th (online) and are still waiting to get their PGWP? After repeated calls to CIC, all I've been told so far is to hang on and wait for the office to get back to me..I even submitted a case specific inquiry but no update on that either.

My passport expires in Sept 2016 and judging by the delay this process has taken, not sure what to do...

Thank you for reading!

zhouyvan

Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Juin 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
I just called call centre, she said she will send a message to CIC, coz my application still no result. online 20 Aug.

Does anyone knows what would happen after call centre send this message? thank you so much.

tosinosho1992 said:
Hi,

NDUFB11

Oct 22, 2015
Fariya12 said:
Hi All

This is my first time posting here and I just want to confirm if there's more people who applied on May 26th (online) and are still waiting to get their PGWP? After repeated calls to CIC, all I've been told so far is to hang on and wait for the office to get back to me..I even submitted a case specific inquiry but no update on that either.

My passport expires in Sept 2016 and judging by the delay this process has taken, not sure what to do...

Thank you for reading!

I applied on 26th May and I m still waiting for PGWP.
Did they tell you if you are approved and when?
In my specific case, they can't tell me when I was approved. My advice to you is to don't call them often and just wait, how long? nobody has to now, they can lie and say whatever, they have the power and we are nothing here.
After this bad experience when I'll have to submit important documents like this one, I'll definitely pay a lawyer although expensive, but at least we can complain to him and I'm sure that he will have a "lauder" voice than us although technically there shouldn't be any difference.

All the best

NDUFB11

Oct 22, 2015
zhouyvan said:
Does anyone knows what would happen after call centre send this message? thank you so much.
In my opinion, after they send the notification doesn't change anything since they keep processing application without any criteria.
Maybe it helps in case the application is somehow lost

cannon31

Nov 16, 2015
The nightmare of waiting come to an end on my birthday lol. Almost cried

Applied: May 25th, 2015
Payment: Full payment on application
Blank Updates: July 11, September 7, December 30th
Called Agent: Nov. 5th (Said approved but haven't printed yet so no update on website)
Approval: December 30th (According to CIC site)
Mail Delivery: Still waiting

Hope you all get your permit soon!

Lady_in__red

Dec 30, 2015
This is really frustrating! I applied on August 31st and there is no news other than the random empty updates. And they are now processing applications from september 3rd. What could be the reason for the delay??

tosinosho1992

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Lady_in__red said:
This is really frustrating! I applied on August 31st and there is no news other than the random empty updates. And they are now processing applications from september 3rd. What could be the reason for the delay??
Lady in red, I applied August 14th and still waiting.......

Fraya

Dec 15, 2015
Hi, need help! What should I do, if I provide wrong information about the application form. Today, I suddenly found that I have to provide my personal history for past ten years. However, I misunderstood this with work history, so I only provided the work history of myself. :-[ :'(What should I do? Please help me!