+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

tutiet

May 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Unless u r a family class applicant [sponsored by your spouse, or a kid who is sponsored by his/her parents] this will not help. If u r an FSW or QSW or PNP or BC, u'll have to show your 'own' owned funds to enter Canada. This rule doesn't apply for FSW with an AEO.

So, u 'must' have the landing funds as per the criteria of CIC [the no. of family members table]. Else, u r likely to be denied entry.

Good luck.
Qorax
To qorax,

Thank you so much for your reply,, at least now I have time to sell some of my property just to produce that required proof of landing funds.BTW,I belong to FSW category and family is not accompany.My PR visa will be expired on November 2010.

-What if I will change my mind and decide to let my family come along with me?
-Is there any application needed, since they already have a medical?
-Or we will start in the process of applying again?
-Or I will pay only the Right of PR fee for them.

Please advice...P.S. I include them in my application but I tick on the box, non-accompanying.We are 5 members including me as a PA.Thanks again.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
tutiet said:
To qorax,

Thank you so much for your reply,, at least now I have time to sell some of my property just to produce that required proof of landing funds.BTW,I belong to FSW category and family is not accompany.My PR visa will be expired on November 2010.

-What if I will change my mind and decide to let my family come along with me?
-Is there any application needed, since they already have a medical?
-Or we will start in the process of applying again?
-Or I will pay only the Right of PR fee for them.

Please advice...P.S. I include them in my application but I tick on the box, non-accompanying.We are 5 members including me as a PA.Thanks again.
Not a problem:
1. Write a letter of intent to your CHC,
2. Pay their Fees [apps+RPRF],
3. Give 3 months [at max];

And u r good to go...

Qorax

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
qorax said:
Cheapest & Best Mobile Network in Canada
Wind Mobile

Guys,

Contrary to wherever, whoever says whatever... take the Wind Mobile. It is the cheapest & damn good. Yes, they had initial teething troubles [all have in the start] reg. network strength & demographics... but now they r omni-present & their service is pretty good.

I'm with Wind, it costed me peanuts & till date I've no probs connecting with anyone -anywhere. They have 3 plans... 1]CAD17.50, 2]CAD35 & 3]CAD45 [Highly Recommended]. The CAD45 plan is the BEST. Unlimited calls all over Canada. No incoming charges. The CAD35 has limited calls & the CAD17.50 is for starters [limited facilities -NOT RECOMMENDED].

Moreover, till May they r offering 50% off for 6 months. So, I paid only CAD22.50 for the CAD45 Plan. And shall continue to pay CAD22.50 for another 6 months. After which it'll become CAD45.

This is just amorous, fantabulous, attractive & actually quite creative of Wind.

Regards,
Qorax
Thanks Boss..

Tell me whether there any Bundled offers too.. like Blackberry if we sign up any 2/3 years contarct...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
accounts said:
Thanks Boss..

Tell me whether there any Bundled offers too.. like Blackberry if we sign up any 2/3 years contarct...
1. I just added the following to the Wind post earlier:
Note:
1. All the 3 plan rates [$17.5, $35 & $45] r PER MONTH charges.
2. The Wind Mobile is WITHOUT ANY CONTRACT*. [for all other networks here u'll get into 3yrs contracts]
*Icing on the cake.

2. Yes, u can get into a 3yrs contract with all the major cell networks here, aka Rogers, Telus & Bell for Blackberry & iPhone. [absolutely unnecessary & a monopoly of theirs... fleecing us].

3. Wind also has a Blackberry on the same above rates, plus the Data Charges. BUT, but, but... without any contract [no 3yrs contract]... BEAT THAT.

4. Unfortunately Wind doesn't have an iPhone package. That's why I'm carrying my iPhone in the pocket -for all other things except calling.

Qorax

tutiet

May 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Not a problem:
1. Write a letter of intent to your CHC,
2. Pay their Fees [apps+RPRF],
3. Give 3 months [at max];

And u r good to go...

Qorax
qorax,

Thank you so much...your such a blessing in this forum.wishing you goodluck and more success in this world has to offer.

S.M.FARHAN

Star Member
May 18, 2010
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2009
Doc's Request.
20-08-2009
File Transfer...
it's good thread for new immigrant......thanks dudeee keepitup

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
Dear Duttaji (qorax),
i would like to know that which way we can get money transferred fast?
if i carry TC - is this is fast to encash at canada,
or DD, or any other mode which is suitable for showing funds while landing????
Do reply ...

Regards,

mjm

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
The property valuation report will "not work". U must have funds in 'ready cashable' format. Else, u might be denied entry (DANGER].

Qorax
Well, I do have much more than minimum required for my family size... I am carrying DRAFT for these funds... I am only concerned about the funds which I'll receive after I sell my properties... These will follow in about six months to a year... As you know you cannot sell your property just in a month...

So what do you advise about this situation...

Regards,
MJM

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bhaveshenee said:
Dear Duttaji (qorax),
i would like to know that which way we can get money transferred fast?
if i carry TC - is this is fast to encash at canada,
or DD, or any other mode which is suitable for showing funds while landing????
Do reply ...

Regards,
TCs r like cash. Can be used in most places directly, or exchanged in any Forex house/Bank [charges apply]. But CAD TCs will not be available in most countries, u'd require to take USD ones, which'll accrue conversion rates. Timeframe: INSTANT.

Drafts can take 1-2 weeks to come-out of float in your bank a/c. But, a widely used method of carrying funds, very secure & easy to convert.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mjm said:
Well, I do have much more than minimum required for my family size... I am carrying DRAFT for these funds... I am only concerned about the funds which I'll receive after I sell my properties... These will follow in about six months to a year... As you know you cannot sell your property just in a month...

So what do you advise about this situation...

Regards,
MJM
There's no way to disclose any funds that u'd be receiving in the future. Neither there is any format, nor any regulation to do so. U cannot talk here [in any POE or a/port] about what u'll be getting later. They r only interested in what u r having now.

Future funds, whatever/whenever, u ship here, will be Taxed. Not on entry, but as it lies in your a/c. It'll accrue IT in your Annual Tax Returns, Plus any interest that it gains@the Bank will be taxed [this is even if u get it to declare upon landing -though there is no way to do that].

Qorax

dsr08

Sep 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June2009
AOR Received.
July2009
Med's Request
15-Dec-2009
Med's Done....
25-Dec-2009
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-Dec-2009
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2010
LANDED..........
-
To qorax

Thank you for giving so much information and helping in this forum.
I have small query.
In some other thread, you have clarified that forms B4/B4A are family specific, if so then in the spaces for name of importer and IMM 5292 in the B4 form, should we give details of Principal applicant alone, though dependents are also accompanying, or their details should also be added in the same form.
Thanks
dsr08

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi dsr,

Yes, the B4 is family specific... & yes, u need to put in the PA's name only. Even the CBSA disembarkation form [that u'll get on plane] is family specific.

Regards,
Qorax

R

Raj22

accounts said:
Wind mill Cheapest mobile coverage
What about people who are come for a short stay, about 3 wees or till they get PR card? They dont want a post paid network. So in this case has anyone got any idea which is the best pre paid network for them?

regards
Raj

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Hi Abhi,

Can you please give more information about the rented house you found, I mean how did you book from india and what is your opinion about it.

All the Best for your job searching.

With Regards,
Sanjay

..................................halo sanju sori for late revert..but i had done my housing thingi from my agent so dont have much knowledge about it.. but u can get tips for senior champion member they wil surely guide u bro

all the best tk cr

abhi

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Raj22 said:
What about people who are come for a short stay, about 3 wees or till they get PR card? They dont want a post paid network. So in this case has anyone got any idea which is the best pre paid network for them?

regards
Raj
U cannot get any 'post-paid' cell carrier until u have sufficient residential ties & credit history in Canada. All of us r with 'pre-paid' ones only. Wind Mobile [not Wind Mill] is a 'pre-paid' one.

Regards,
Qorax