+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013
hi qorax

as i applied in april 2010, i did a big mistake under the fund section. i have written 13486 Canadian dollors in place of 13801 canadian dollors.
please guide me what can i do now........

pls guide me...................

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
As u get your 120 days letter, amend that & resend it to the CHC. Not to worry... the CIO-NS is not likely to reject the file on this grounds.

Qorax

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013
qorax said:
As u get your 120 days letter, amend that & resend it to the CHC. Not to worry... the CIO-NS is not likely to reject the file on this grounds.

Qorax
thanks forur reply

ppai

May 13, 2010
qorax said:

Qorax
hi qorax

I m planning to send my PR application in June first week. I am not hiring any consultant. Hope I am not bothering your goodself too much since I have lot of queries pertaining to PR application:

1. What documents are required at the time of application? What documents are required after application?

2. The document checklist for CIO does not indicate anything about my experience letter, work reference letter, my CV, etc. Do i need to send my application without my experience letter, work reference letter, my CV ?

3. Are all documents stated in the document checklist for CIO, required to be submitted at the time of application? If yes, then is IELTS reqd at the time of application?

4. In point No 8 of form IMM5612E, 2 self addressed mailing labels one in English and one in official language of country are required. I am frm Mumbai, India. So, is my official language ENGLISH or HINDI?

5. If I dont use any representative, is it required to fill IMM5476 form and send with "NONE" mentioned in it?

6. My husband has resigned from his job and has taken a break ? Will it make any impact on the application?

7. Is there any academic assessment done prior to application?

8. Whats are our fees for myself, my husband and our 3 year old daughter? Is it CAD 1250 (550 + 550 + 150) at the time of application? Is there any refund policy and how much?

9. How many application forms do we need to fill since we are 2 family members - primary and secondary applicant?

10. What is family members name in native language? In point No 6 of application form, Should we assume the native language as HINDI and write our names in HINDI or should we write in ENGLISH?

11. Is the spouse supposed to take IELTS test? Which test do we need to give - IELTS or CELPIP or both?

12. What is a sealed envelope? Is it some Government seal or its just the envelope flap needs to be closed with gum/fevicol?

13. All forms mention - Type or Print in black ink - Can we write in Black ink or the forms need to be typed and then take printouts?

14. Is the applicant and other family members required to submit/affix photos on the application form?

15. In the Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, Point No 2 tells us to write our name in Native language, which is Hindi/Marathi. Should we write our names in English or Hindi/Marathi and also how can we type in the form in our Native language?

16. In the Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, Point No 2 Other names - can i write my maiden name before marriage?

17. In the Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, Point No 11, if our personal history is more than 5 rows provided, can we attach another copy of the same page as continuation?

18. Is Schedule 3 form of Economic Classes FSW need to be sent with our application as per the document checklist of CIO? If yes, then is IELTS necessary while sending appln to CIO?

19. In Schedule 3 form of Economic Classes FSW Point No 11, the space for description of main duties is very less? How do we accomodate all our main duties in such a small row space? Can we continue the same in the rows below?

thks a ton ... appreciate your help

PPP

somcoorg

Apr 21, 2010
Thanks qorax, you have been a great support for immigrant like me.......

I think until i land i will have questions to ask every day.....

What is the actual difference between B4 and B4A. I know you had mentioned that B4A is the extension of B4. But both forms are not alike, there is some difference in the format and content seeked in the form.

What ever I carry at time of landing such as digital camera, Handy Cam, wrist watch, gold chain which I am wearing, Mobile phones, etc - in which form should I declare this.

And If I am declaring goods to follow such as some jewellary ( with photogragh), Idol of god for prayers, paintings, books, Portable Hard disk, laptop, Clothes, etc, in which form should i mention this.....

I know you must have clarified this to many numerous time. I would request your guidance on this.

And also what is the jon opportunities available in telecom industry, I have over 8 years of experience in Operation in Telecom Mobile Industry.

Thanks a ton in advance

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi ppai,

That was huge... it'll take some time to comprehend & reply. I'll do so slowly, one at a time. Meanwhile plz read the following thread. It might answer most of your queries.

FSW-PR Application Process:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t36571.0.html

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
somcoorg said:
Thanks qorax, you have been a great support for immigrant like me.......

I think until i land i will have questions to ask every day.....

What is the actual difference between B4 and B4A. I know you had mentioned that B4A is the extension of B4. But both forms are not alike, there is some difference in the format and content seeked in the form.

What ever I carry at time of landing such as digital camera, Handy Cam, wrist watch, gold chain which I am wearing, Mobile phones, etc - in which form should I declare this.

And If I am declaring goods to follow such as some jewellary ( with photogragh), Idol of god for prayers, paintings, books, Portable Hard disk, laptop, Clothes, etc, in which form should i mention this.....

I know you must have clarified this to many numerous time. I would request your guidance on this.

And also what is the jon opportunities available in telecom industry, I have over 8 years of experience in Operation in Telecom Mobile Industry.

Thanks a ton in advance
Hi,

Yes, I have beaten that time & again... The B4 is the form for goods listing. It is the same for both -Goods Accompanying & Goods to Follow. Just that u print-it-out separately for each.

Now, the B4A might just not be needed for u or for anybody, unless u have more things to list -beyond 8 headings [which can be written on 8 rows, as available in the B4].

The trick is to club similar items together. I clubbed all my goods in 8 headers only. Eg. All Electronics in one heading, Jewellery in one, Clothing & personal effects in one heading etc.

That way u'll not need the B4A. I didn't use it. For each row header I used a separate excel sheet, which was priced at the end. That price went into each of the row headers.

Hope that clarified.
Qorax

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we need to take the PR Card application form printed along with us, will it speed up the process or the CBSA officials will have it (Which they will have) and we would just be required to tell them few details like the Canadian address. As the PR Card application form requires huge details.

Hercules

Nov 20, 2009
ICan I take my pr card pictures at the immigration desk when I land? I have sent our passports to the local CIC office for visas.I also sent pictures but I don't think they meet the specs.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rocky272727 said:
Do we need to take the PR Card application form printed along with us, will it speed up the process or the CBSA officials will have it (Which they will have) and we would just be required to tell them few details like the Canadian address. As the PR Card application form requires huge details.
Hi Rocky,

We don't need to fill-in the PR Card application forms. For the 1st landing & 1st PRC, it is done 'online' by the BSO@the POE. It's a simple process for them, as all our details'd be on their system & they just fill-in:
1. Canadian Address
2. POF
3. Date of landing

The entire process at the a/port is quite simple & fast*. U have 4 desks to visit:
a) Entry BSO. -Checks your Disembarkation Form/Card & Highlights the POF & B4.
b) Immigration Desk. -Only for newcomers. Here all jobs r done [Record of Landing].
c) Welcome Desk. -Only for newcomers. Here we get the handouts/flyers/Goody Bags.
d) Exit BSO. -Funds r checked & B4 stamped [this location is after the baggage carousel].

*The entire process shouldn't take more than 30-40 minutes. Delay, if any, could only occur against 2 reasons. 1]Rush of newcomers -then we have a line & 2]If u have larger amounts of funds -then the complete details need to be filed elaborately into the CRS system.

Sorry for writing a longer reply, beyond what u asked for.

Good luck, buddy !!!
Qorax

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi Qorax,

Hope you doing well.

I have send my full documents to CHC-ISB, my status is in pending review.

I would like to apply for work permit. Is it possible? or i have to withdraw my PR application actually i have heard that work permit and student visa application can't process with PR process.

Please advice.