+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

dipashah

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Interview........
-
hi,,

Please also send me the filled sample form of B4,B4A amd E667 at dshah80@yahoo.co.in

I am landing der on 17/02/2011

Please help me.

mooving2canada said:
Dear Seniors,
Can anyone send me the sample (filled) B4,B4A and E667 forms at hundal.2k @ gmail.com
Regards,
Jatinder Hundal

dipashah

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Interview........
-
hi, quorex,

doing g8 job.god bless you.

as you mentioned in yr post,

1. if possible form B4, Form for PR card application-IMM5444E fill it before for ease.

2. In IMM 5444 E - The details of work,education and emplyment history for the past 5 years
is required for new immigrant? or just simply write N/A.

3. In form B4 the approx value in cad how to write?

4. Can u provide me the sample form (filled up) of B4,B4A and Form IMM 5444E on my mail id dshah80@yahoo.co.in.

5. Also tell me the picture required for silver and gold jewellary both? Black & White copy will do(from printer)? or colour copy required?

6. For immitation jewellary picture required or not?
7. I have one diamond ring which i wear daily. I ahve purchased ring in 2008.the invoice of ring require ? if invoice in our native language-Gujarati, then??

8. I also want to take my laptop-DELL Vostro 1500 which is given by my indian company. Invoice of laptop required? will they open the laptop to check for the installed software?

9. Also provide the list of things which are required there but costly in canada comapred to india and also not getting there?

10. As l am going first time out of india and also first time to seat in flight, so please give any suggestion/guidance regarding travelling in flight.specially for luggage. how to tag the luggage, on toronto airport first collect luggage or other procedures and how to collect?

Please help me.

i am waiting

regards,

Devangi Shah

qorax said:
S/he would need its pictures as well.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipashah said:
I am landing der on 17/02/2011
I assume you are landing on 17/02/2012.

I will try to answer some of the questions in the other post:

3) 5000 Indian Rupee is about 98 Canadian Dollars. So if the jewelry cost 5 million Indian Rupee, it's about 98,000 Canadian dollars.
8 ) They didn't checked mine. So I assume they would not check yours.
9) Cleaning supplies are not cheap in Canada
10) You can read this older post for experience on arriving Toronto Pearson Airport: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t41271.0.html

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dipashah said:
hi, quorex,

doing g8 job.god bless you.

as you mentioned in yr post,

1. if possible form B4, Form for PR card application-IMM5444E fill it before for ease.

2. In IMM 5444 E - The details of work,education and emplyment history for the past 5 years
is required for new immigrant? or just simply write N/A.

3. In form B4 the approx value in cad how to write?

4. Can u provide me the sample form (filled up) of B4,B4A and Form IMM 5444E on my mail id dshah80 @ yahoo.co.in.

5. Also tell me the picture required for silver and gold jewellary both? Black & White copy will do(from printer)? or colour copy required?

6. For immitation jewellary picture required or not?
7. I have one diamond ring which i wear daily. I ahve purchased ring in 2008.the invoice of ring require ? if invoice in our native language-Gujarati, then??

8. I also want to take my laptop-DELL Vostro 1500 which is given by my indian company. Invoice of laptop required? will they open the laptop to check for the installed software?

9. Also provide the list of things which are required there but costly in canada comapred to india and also not getting there?

10. As l am going first time out of india and also first time to seat in flight, so please give any suggestion/guidance regarding travelling in flight.specially for luggage. how to tag the luggage, on toronto airport first collect luggage or other procedures and how to collect?

Please help me.

i am waiting

regards,

Devangi Shah
Dear Ma'am,

Steaky has advised u correctly. Here's the further details:

1. B4 [2 x sets, one each for *GTF & GAL, must be carried by u while 'landing'.
2. IMM544E isn't required anymore. It'd be filed online by the #BSO@POE.
3. Just place an approx figure based on your IRs amount [for ForEx rates u may check@www.oanda.com].
4. The 'filled' B4 forms cannot be saved on computer, thus I cannot send them. However pls read the $link below.
5. Pics r required for anything of immense value... eg. jewellery [any kind], diamonds, Swarosky/Bvlgary Xtals, Gold bars etc.
6. Yes, if it's of serious value... eg. Dolce Gabbana, Dior, Chopard etc.
7. If u don't have the invoice u could get a 'current' valuation report [in English, or French] from any jeweller of repute.
8. Invoice of laptops, cameras, electr. goods etc. aren't required. [BTW, leave that DELL@home, u'd get better notebooks@cheaper price here].
9. U'll find everything here; and@comparative prices. Just carry what u think u should, usually the expensive ones.
10. Uh, that's a tough one ! Nonetheless, the procedure is well described in the %OP of this thread.

If there's anything further pls post individually here. Many of us would be able to address them.

Relax & All the Best !

Qorax
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
LEGEND:
*GTF=Goods to Follow List; GAL=Goods Accompanying List
#BSO=Border Security Officer; POE=Port of Entry [the Canadian a/port]
$How to fill B4 forms: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t44793.0.html
%OP=Original Post

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
mercy4all said:
Dear Qorax
legendary work.....awesome.
I can't imagine this forum without you.
Thanks
I second

dipashah

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Interview........
-
Hi,

Quorex and steaky

Thanks a lot for prompt point wise reply. now my doubts and confusions are almost cleared.

both r doing g8 job

God Bless You

Thanks once again

regards,

Devangi

qorax said:
Dear Ma'am,

Steaky has advised u correctly. Here's the further details:

1. B4 [2 x sets, one each for *GTF & GAL, must be carried by u while 'landing'.
2. IMM544E isn't required anymore. It'd be filed online by the #BSO @ POE.
3. Just place an approx figure based on your IRs amount [for ForEx rates u may check @ www.oanda.com].
4. The 'filled' B4 forms cannot be saved on computer, thus I cannot send them. However pls read the $link below.
5. Pics r required for anything of immense value... eg. jewellery [any kind], diamonds, Swarosky/Bvlgary Xtals, Gold bars etc.
6. Yes, if it's of serious value... eg. Dolce Gabbana, Dior, Chopard etc.
7. If u don't have the invoice u could get a 'current' valuation report [in English, or French] from any jeweller of repute.
8. Invoice of laptops, cameras, electr. goods etc. aren't required. [BTW, leave that DELL @ home, u'd get better notebooks @ cheaper price here].
9. U'll find everything here; and @ comparative prices. Just carry what u think u should, usually the expensive ones.
10. Uh, that's a tough one ! Nonetheless, the procedure is well described in the %OP of this thread.

If there's anything further pls post individually here. Many of us would be able to address them.

Relax & All the Best !

Qorax
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
LEGEND:
*GTF=Goods to Follow List; GAL=Goods Accompanying List
#BSO=Border Security Officer; POE=Port of Entry [the Canadian a/port]
$How to fill B4 forms: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t44793.0.html
%OP=Original Post

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Please inform me that how many days in advance, I should make booking of any air line like Qatar Air line from Karachi (Pakistan) to Toronto (Canada).

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Akrum66 said:
Please inform me that how many days in advance, I should make booking of any air line like Qatar Air line from Karachi (Pakistan) to Toronto (Canada).
Any a/line : As early u book - that much 'lower' rates u get.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear qorax ,
could u pl help
what should i write in a job reference letter as a general Physician?

thanks

cissino

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Dubai - U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
11/03/2011
Med's Done....
19/04/2011
Passport Req..
02/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
.23/03/2012.............
The good news is that now Toronto CHC office at ST CLAIR have stopped calling people who did not get PR cards due to photo mis match to their office personally.
They send a red letter with a Supplementary info form which needs to be filled out and you also need to submit 2 photos as per the specification on red letter and send copies of all pages of ur passport.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
cissino said:
The good news is that now Toronto CHC office at ST CLAIR have stopped calling people who did not get PR cards due to photo mis match to their office personally.
They send a red letter with a Supplementary info form which needs to be filled out and you also need to submit 2 photos as per the specification on red letter and send copies of all pages of ur passport.
Thanx for the info Shibuya.

lika

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
02-03-2011
Med's Request
26-04-2011
Med's Done....
07-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2011 (PCC and PP submitted June 2nd)
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 12, 2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. HOPE EVERYONE GETS VISA SOON AND MAKES A LANDING. ALSO GOOD LUCK, PROSPERITY AND GOOD HEALTH TO EACH ONE OS US.

yooper

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Detroit, MI USA -> Sechelt, BC CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-08-2011
Med's Done....
w/ app
Passport Req..
06-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
Can anyone advise if I really do need to bring 2 or 3 photos (pr size) to landing? When I received my COPR recently, they returned one of the two photos I sent along with my passport. I'm guessing that this photo is intended for the PR card, but don't know.

I don't mind dropping the $10 at Shoppers Drug Mart again, but would hate to waste money/time if not necessary.

Thanks in advance.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
yooper said:
Can anyone advise if I really do need to bring 2 or 3 photos (pr size) to landing? When I received my COPR recently, they returned one of the two photos I sent along with my passport. I'm guessing that this photo is intended for the PR card, but don't know.

I don't mind dropping the $10 at Shoppers Drug Mart again, but would hate to waste money/time if not necessary.

Thanks in advance.
Not required.