+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDED IN CANADA; CLASSES STARTED; NOW ITS GIVE BACK TIME

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
dubaitotoronto said:
To Sanal:

Dont give up. Try till you win. In this forum I have read about people who got rejected even 3 times then got visa in the 4th attempt. You can search and read those posts.

This time male your application really credible and genuine. Prepare a strong study plan. If you want I can send you my study plan if you give me your email ID. Arrange all documents for better credibility.

THIS TIME YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE VISA. ALL THE BEST

To Farid Shariff

Abhi Toronto bhai hai bhai.

In on campus we may get jobs as peer tutor, peer note takers, library assistants, book store helps, front desk help, coffee shops or cafeteria help etc...

They will pay $10.25 - $16

Its note that difficult to get on campus jobs, but there are not many openings available

To Kangaroo16

I have heard that wireless networking is a good course. There are many people in this forum who got visa for that program. Please find them and contact them.

To aman & sani.

I had my experience certificates from all the employers.

I submitted them along with my visa application.

I did not provide income tax returns because I was working in UAE. There is no tax system in UAE

I think embassy will not verify the experience documents ( They dont ask for such documents, it is we who are providing those documents to make our application strong. But if we make any fake documents they will easily recognize that because they are well experienced and see thousands of documents)

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

Vinod
Hi Vinod,

Can you email to your study plan please. This will help me get my visa too. Thanks a lot.

This is my case, I have done already may masters in may home country and I will be getting diploma course, will that be fine. Thanks

Here is my email id alaguinday@yahoo.com

Thanks

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
24-JAN-13 (EMAIL)..........
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
alpha-alpha said:
Brother, what is an SOP?
if u are pakistani then dont to college (90% refusal chances) .go to some university and be relevant to your education histroy and make strong sop...

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ails said:
Hi Vinod,

Can you email to your study plan please. This will help me get my visa too. Thanks a lot.

This is my case, I have done already may masters in may home country and I will be getting diploma course, will that be fine. Thanks

Here is my email id alaguinday @ yahoo.com

Thanks
No. Its not fine. If you already done masters than you have to do masters or PHD again. Applying for diploma will be difficult to get visa.

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
vivekforbes said:
No. Its not fine. If you already done masters than you have to do masters or PHD again. Applying for diploma will be difficult to get visa.
Thanks vivek, but my reason is that, I am on different field and i want to have further study on Human Resources. I am now employed as HR assistant thats why.

Hope for your advice

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ails said:
Thanks vivek, but my reason is that, I am on different field and i want to have further study on Human Resources. I am now employed as HR assistant thats why.

Hope for your advice
Please share your full profile.

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
vivekforbes said:
Please share your full profile.
Done my Masters in Business Administration
currently employed as HR assistant/ Administrator for 4 years here in Dubai
done Ielts 7.5
stayed in Dubai for 6 years now

I will be submitting my application in the university with following choices:
1. Office Administration
2. Business Administration – Human Resources.

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ails said:
Done my Masters in Business Administration
currently employed as HR assistant/ Administrator for 4 years here in Dubai
done Ielts 7.5
stayed in Dubai for 6 years now

I will be submitting my application in the university with following choices:
1. Office Administration
2. Business Administration – Human Resources.
Try for the course which is releated to your experience. I cant comment much since i dont know much about the course.

Maybe other senior members will help you.

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
You should gor something in PhD and MBA.
Because already you're so qualified and have experience too.
Try for PhD .

Good Luck.

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
aman singh said:
You should gor something in PhD and MBA.
Because already you're so qualified and have experience too.
Try for PhD .

Good Luck.
Thanks guys. I will be honest that I can finance the MBA course.Do you think I can just make justification that since I am currently employed as HR assistant so I will be focusing into it.
Business Administration – Human Resources.

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Heya guys. Ive read all the posts relating to studies in quebec..But I couldnt find any case similar to my query.
I have a relative whose 17 years of age who wants to study in Canada. Preferably in Montreal, Quebec.

I would like to ask some queries

1. I cant be her guardian, because it should be a PR /Citizen. DO you know of any helpo wherein I coud find one?
2. Shes currently studying in a University, 2nd year collge. Will it cause any problem?
3. For her financial support, her sisters will sponsor her.
4. Do you have any suggestions on her choice of course? Will it be post secondary diploma?

Your response is very much appreciated. It would be beneficial for us. Compared to applying in Uk as student visa, Canada is much more good for future oppurtunities.

Thanks in advance

pprad702

Apr 8, 2013
Hello Everyone. First of all let me congratulate those people who have landed in canada and have started their respective course and also those people who have been admitted to various courses.
I have couple of questions to ask. I would really appreciate some advice.

1) If I complete 2 PG certificate courses back to back from same or different college, will I get a work permit of 3 years?

I only have 15 years of education hence I am not eligible for MBA or Masters Program, so my second question is

2) After completing PG CERTIFICATE (NOT DIPLOMA) course (either 1 or 2 courses), am I eligible for MBA or Masters program?

Waiting desperately for the replies!!!!

Mail2kriti

Jan 26, 2013
Hi,

I hv also applied for GBC just wanted to knw how is the college and also u r in which campus? St James or the other one?

How easy or difficult is it to find an accommodation ?

Anything which u feel is must have for traveling or living there?

I m coming this month end n really worried abt many things

Which course hv u applied for?

I guess too many questions :p

Thanks
Kriti

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
Mail2kriti said:
Hi,

I hv also applied for GBC just wanted to knw how is the college and also u r in which campus? St James or the other one?
College is the best in terms of quality education & library services.
Best Chance to get paid co-op and on campus job opportunities
It has several campuses and all are good (I studied from St. James B-406 in 2009

How easy or difficult is it to find an accommodation ?
You can search at kijiji website otherwise will find seniors and classmates helpful in arranging that.
if you don't have relatives or friends send email to "welcomemaple @ gmail" they can advise you better

Anything which u feel is must have for traveling or living there?
MONEY ...lolzzzz
everything is available here so don't worry about that much.
dont load up your luggage with clothes because winter here is colder and you will end up spending money here
select more shoes, belts, cosmetics items. shoes and belts are most expensive comparision to india
laptops is cheapest here so

I m coming this month end n really worried abt many things
Weather is nice, you got visa, starting a new life so don't waste time and energy in worrying.
search for alumni's on linkedin dot com

Which course hv u applied for?
my younger brother will be coming for B406 in next two months

I guess too many questions :p

Thanks
Kriti