Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Can-Indy-Jam : Congratulations on your amazing news! I'm really feeling this 5-6 month processing time Kingston has been dealing with as of late!! Did you receive an AOR letter?

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Hey Proper... are you still with me on the math on this? They called Phenomenal (October 10) on Thursday March 17th. They started processing Candy (October 15) on Thursday March 17th.

Kingston blew through 5 days worth of applications in 1 day?! What up now Proper?! :D

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
I agree, looks like KNG is working way faster this past year and a bit then Ive ever seen before. I am loving the fast pase of some files. Fingers crossed it keeps up!!

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol I'm with you all the way lilmaya!!! I pray God they keep up the good work and at this pase so we call can have some joy. Hope everyone's having a good day so far

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy monday all! New day with endless possibilities! I am so far loving our new home, Gio settled in quite nicely, spends most of his days watching the Treehouse channel, I am already looking at schools for him.
I on the other hand am looking for jobs, sending out resumes and also checking on colleges for myself. It really feels good to be home with hubby, making his dinner, taking care of the house stuff like that...and of course SHOPPING!!! lol

I wish for you all an information filled week, may kgn place some more calls, you are all one step closer to being reunited with your spouses!

have a great day all!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Heyyy soanxious!!

Hope you find a nice school for the little one that he's happy in. And good luck on the job hunt. What courses are you looking into for school?

Glad you are home and living life with your family under the same roof! Take care. :)

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
Morning all! I can hear the sound of all the papers swishing from desk to desk in kingston!! Glad to see you Nae-Nae, When i was preggo, i remember fanasizing about wine....the smell the everything, so I relate...Everyone is on the emotional high and lows, we survive this together, ONE LOVE...
Ill be in JA in a lil over a month, still have a one way ticket!! haha i sure hope the prices drop soon, or Ill be living in norwood for the rest of mi days! hahhaha!
I was able to stay home this moring, im off to wrk soon, but the sleep in was well enjoyed! Im staying uplifted and sending out the love that we have some great news here this week..
Much love all!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
KC, Nae, Chelley Glo, Canuck, lol EVERYONE! Greetings...

KC, things are good, my dear. Hubby is doing well. He has a new job - NO MORE OVERNIGHT WORK! Yay! :D That's exciting for me... I tell you seeing him when I'm leaving for work and he's just coming back home was hard for the last 6 months. But we made it and now he's on to bigger and better things. Praise the Lord! We're still in "practice mode" (baby-wise) but I've been doing a wee bit of shopping here and there, you know, for when "this is not a drill". lol

Miss Tia is only less than 3 week away? That's amazing! Are you off work now? :)

Nae, how are you doing? Hope everything went well at the U/S appointment :D

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
Hi friends!!!!

I am so happy to see everyone posting again its been a few days break for all.... I missed you all :-*

Welcome to newbies, congrats on all the updates....

KC wow no much time til you meet the little one that is great news... were you able to finish ordering and fixing up her room??

Nae good luck to you and hubby today on the ultra sound and also good luck to hubby on his G1....

Well it was a busy weekend for me with work and today I got my tax money :D so I can now finally go buy the table and server I wanted that I showed you guys in my post :) Anyways I am on my way out to go make my purshase... After that all I would need to do my spring cleaning and closets.... Also, I have a friend with construction company that let me know that my hubby can work with him when he arrives so that is a good thing :) At least he will have a job when he gets settled in... I am so happy, I just found out this morning :D

I am so glad the positive vibe is back, ONE LOVE xo

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Hey lonely_wife!

Congrats on the tax refund! Go buy that table, it looks really nice, I bet you can't wait to sit around it with hubby for a family meal! What a day that will be, huh?

How is school and work coming along?

That is very cool that you've got that job nailed down for him. It's rare for newcomers to step into a job soon after arriving, so even one outside his field where he can be earning something is a good step in the right direction, congrats on another step in welcoming him home "DONE". :D

Abacogringo

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/08/2010
AOR Received.
18/11/2010
File Transfer...
25/09/2010
Med's Done....
25/08/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
26/07/2011
LANDED..........
28/07/2011
Ok so some good news and a funny story.... Came home from taking my boys to visit family to find a check from the gov for child benefit !! They are so nice to have back dated to the month we arrived!! Nice.
Called my MP's office to day and explained that KG seemed to be processing people's papers in less than 8 months quiet frequently...was told by lady...I don't believe those internet sites ...I don't think they are real...you have 15 months to wait.
:p
Hope we prove her wrong again!!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
LOL abacogringo - those internet sites... lol in general, I can see where she is coming from. I still stick to the saying "believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see".

HF - i know all about the joys of hubby getting a day job!! When he first came here within 2 weeks he was working nights and when he finally got a job in the day time I was so excited. Glad things are working out for you guys! I am off work now and just hanging out. I am thinking about making meals and freezing them so that for the first few weeks when baby comes I dont have to worry about cooking and also worry about what hubby will take for lunch - he will manage with a loaf of bread if he had to, but those days in JA are long gone and I dont want to hear about him carrying a bun and cheese for lunch or boiling 20 dumplins in the morning or sardines/cornbeef in a can - I promised him when we got married to take care of his baxide through thick n thin so he will get a good well rounded meal for lunch like he does every day - frozen or not lol !!

Soanxious - if you can manage shopping through racks and racks of clothes you should get hubby to take you to WINNERS its a big department store that sells lots of designer clothing at a discount price. I cant manage the racks but my friends love that place. You could spend hours and hours in that place.

Lonley_wife - yes finally nearing the end with Tia's room. Just waiting on the delivery of her high chair which i obviously dont need right away but 95% done otherwise. I love her room, its the prettiest room in the house! we went with a garden theme so there is lots of flowers and butterflys and dragonflys and ladybugs. Our colours are purple, green and blue. so pretty - pretty much the colours of spring and easter! less than 3 weeks to go now and getting so anxious.

well tomorrow is tuesday and tuesdays and thursdays are usually good activity days for kingston - so lets pray that someone gets an update this week. we need it.

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
WOW, Abacogringo that[size=10pt] [/size] MP sounded super helpful!! she better believe it, we rock, we bang this bad boys off fast, we in we out!!! that it! thats how awesome we are!! lmao
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Can-Indy-Jam

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2010
File Transfer...
November 22, 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
lilmaya said:
Can-Indy-Jam : Congratulations on your amazing news! I'm really feeling this 5-6 month processing time Kingston has been dealing with as of late!! Did you receive an AOR letter?
Update to Lilmya No my husband has not recieved that yet? He is currently in Kingston visiting family and I will be in Jamaica on Wednesday evening. I am not sure when he will recieve one? but I think it would be awesome if he could receive a passport drop off during my stay in Jamaica that would be the best ever. Im so happy I got an ecas update, I had to look at it again to see if it was for real.

Well everyone I am now off to school and two more sleeps until I leave to Jamaica!!!!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
hello everyone!!! thanks for all the positive posts, this truly is a family and the vibes in here today are amazing!!!! :D :D :D :D really happy to read today!!! feels like home again :D

first....good news for us! hubby got his G1 and the ultra sound went well. There is 1 baby with 2 arms, 2 legs, a heart and a brain...yay! everything looks great. The technician said the baby is very active...baby was kicking and jumping around like crazy. I hope it doesn't stay that way or I'm in trouble lol it was just an initial IPS which is a pre-screening. The real ultra sound will come later....we are hoping to find out the sex of the baby then. Today we were just really excited and happy to see that the baby is normal and kicking. Now I can relax knowing the baby is ok.

can indy jam - congrats! any movement is always exciting, at least it was for me

soanxious - glad you and your son are settling in well and loving it! good luck on the job search

HF - I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Feeling less sick these days so I'm hoping the nausea is going away for good. My belly is growing so fast, it's unbelievable...oh well, that's what happens when you're pregnant. Glad your hubby got a day job, more time to spend with you ;)

lady posh - love your positive spirit!

to the other highlyflavoured - I like you too ;)

lonely wife - congrats on the tax refund! I am with Charlie....get that table lol ;)

sorry if I missed anyone ... I'm sneaking on while hubby is watching tv lol ok ok....I put on dancing with the stars and hubby is not really thrilled lol