+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Mar 18, 2011
Thanks for the welcome! And for answering my question! You gals are awesome!!

My husband got the call that same Thursday morning, he lives in Yallahs and works in town, so he took off early from work and dropped it off.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, hope all your calls come soon!!

xoxo

Can-Indy-Jam

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2010
File Transfer...
November 22, 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
Congrats phenomenalwoman: This is great news I am so happy for you. It must be a relief...congrats again and hopefully you will get a call back soon for the pp pick up.

Well Everyone, I have 3 more sleeps until I am off to Jamaica! to visit my hubby. I went to church today it was great! I also went to work as I have some items to do prior to my 2 week vacation...I am so blessed to have the opportunity to leave work again as my last trip to Jamaica was in December...I feel so blessed.

Well this week is a new week, I will keep everyone posted but when Im in Jamaica I may not be able to post as much...

Hope everyone is enjoying their first day of spring....

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
hello everyone!

Wow, I see that I offended some people here! On that particular day I was thinking of the people in Japan and how awful and sad it is for those people to lose everything they have, house, posessions, family, EVERYTHING yet those people have remained orderly and pushed on with life. They are not complaining, they are trying to make the best of it and live through such an awful tragedy. I admire those people greatly!! I'm not sure I would have the strength to get through something like that.

I was also reiterating what charlie and chelley were already saying for days. Sorry if it was too harsh for some of you. The people that do know me on the forum know my intentions were good and unfortunately the point was lost on the ones that needed to get it and not lost on the ones that didn't.

Thank you charlie, chukie, canuck, lonely wife, chelley, lcw and anyone else who agreed with me and stuck up for me. I do appreciate that!

Everyone that knows me here knows that I have always welcomed newbies and have always offered encouragement and help when I could. So I don't need to defend myself any further.

Sorry if this post also offends people. Many people had the chance to say something, now I have had my chance and it's time to move on.

It's a new day, a new week, many things to look forward to. Today hubby and I have a big day ahead of us, he's going for his G1, I'm going for my IPS ultra sound...we get to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time. We are both soooooo excited!!!!! For those who still do like me....Wish us luck ;D

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Nae!!!!! There you are :D

Aww, you guys must be so excited!! You will remember this moment forever, enjoy it to the full. Or as my friend would say, full-joy it! Tell hubby good luck on the driver's test, I am saving myself the hassle and just going to take lessons when I get there. I have never progressed beyond a learner's permit here in Jamaica. ::)

It's Monday morning, so I believe a little humour is called for ;)

"An old man was laying on his death bed. With only hours to live, he suddenly noticed the scent of chocolate chip cookies coming from the kitchen. With his last bit of energy, the old man pulled himself out from his bed, across the floor to the stairs, and down the stairs to the kitchen.

There, the old man's wife was baking chocolate chip cookies. With his last ounce of energy, the old man reached for a cookie. His wife, however, quickly smacked him across the back of his hand, and exclaimed, "Leave them alone, they're for the funeral!"

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
and sorry about my manners.....

WELCOME phenomenalwoman!!!

can indy jam - good luck on your trip to JA!! wish I was going too. Oddly enough I really miss going there. I went so often that I'm finding it strange not to go anywhere lol silly I know

randysgirl - welcome back!!

charlie - wowiee!!! CONGRATS on making it on the ecas board! woo hoo!!! :p :p :p thank you and yes, hubby did the same thing, waited until he got here. First G1 then driving lessons to come! I'm going to need him to drive me to the hospital in October when I'm in labour lol

irving - I was just saying to hubby last night .... what I would do for some wine right now!!! lol I'm sorry you had a rough morning but thank you for reminding me of the after effects ... gosh I feel those without drinking wine these days lol

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
Oh Nae Nae....you did not do anything wrong you were basically voicing your valid opinion and your were basically trying to say that we should all try and be positive by trying to do other things to keep our minds busy and that will make the time go by faster. Let's jst leave it all in the past.

Good luck with your ultrasound today....and also your hubby getting his G!...Did he come up with an int'l icense? I keeping telling my hubby that as soon as we get the PP request he will need to go and get the int'l license because that lastat least 1 year up here.

H

highlyfavored

Nae-Nae

aw aw I like you Nae-nae congrats to u and urs on ur new experiences

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
phenomenalwoman Thanks for the update! Once that passport call comes in, God knows how much you have to do to get ready for that blessed reunion!! You can't imagine how much hope your wonderful news gave us. I hope that you will continue to update us on your progress! :)

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Good morning everyone, this a new week and all we can hope for is the best.

I pray we start getting some more calls this week on the forum.

Congrats nae nae to you and yours, and wishing you guys best of luck.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Good Morning All... 19 days to till little miss Tia comes (fingers crossed she comes before then)

Last little while has kinda been slow with some updates... i hope this week, especially being the first week of spring will be a good one for unno. :)

For all of those who are going to JA shortly to visit hubbies and wifeys I hope you have a great time. It is well deserved and needed. Work can wait man, we work to live not live to work... family comes first so FULL JOY yourselves.

I cannot wait to go back to lovely JA. I want to go shake me bumpa at Margartaville, eat some fresh ackee, get myself some fresh fruit and take a one two draw of the high grade after a few red stripes just for a little touch :-[ . Dont judge me, its not a common thing just a uplifting thing once and a while when I am in the vibes. :p

Hi Glogirl, nice to see you pop back in again.

Nae, good luck girl to you and hubby. Big day ahead.

HF - whats poppin?? hows everything with hubby?

Charlie, props for still going good with the updates. You were the best option BY FAR!! Thanks for keeping it going - I know it can feel like a full time job at times, but it is so helpful.

All the newbies that popped over to the new thread - :'( :'( :'( make your way back nuh.... we will miss you guys :'( !! I keep going over there and reading just incase you have any questions that you might need answering but Im not a "newbie". No time for segregation - ONE LOVE!!

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
ONE LOVE , ONE LOVE, LET:S GET TOGETHER AND BE ALRGIHT!!!! lolol

Can-Indy-Jam

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2010
File Transfer...
November 22, 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
Nae Nae: Always a pleasure...I consider myself still a newbie even though I joined in early November. I just wanted to thank you for all of your words of wisdom...I know that during your wait you were always quick to answer any questions that I have. I wish you all the best with the ultra sound and with hubby getting his drivers!!! All the best to you and your family...

Well Everyone good news, not sure when it was posted on ecas....my application is IN PROCESS...meds received and they started processing it March 17...

Please someone tell me what this means or just pinch me because I have seen movement on ecas!!

Well Irving I didnt know there was another thread for newbies that is news for me and yes I agree ONE LOVE!

I will soon be jamming in Jamaica and am so happy and grateful for his forum....

Keep smiling everyone...

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Can-Indy-Jam, that's great! I know movement on eCAS can seem like a big deal, especially when we know KG can be so unpredictable with using it.

Monday. Should be a law against it somewhere! :p

Abacogringo

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/08/2010
AOR Received.
18/11/2010
File Transfer...
25/09/2010
Med's Done....
25/08/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
26/07/2011
LANDED..........
28/07/2011
Morning Everyone! Looking for some news this week!! Anyone know what more we could be doing or something we are not doing to get some hint on how our processing is going? Congrats for all those who have gotten just a little closer to the end in all of this. Keep the prayers goin'! Come on Kingston!!!