Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2010
File Transfer...
November 22, 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
Happy Friday Everyon!

I am so pleased to say I am officially well groomed to see my husband next Wednesday!! I am so happy, although just wondering why I put myself through so much pain getting a brazillian wax....I know what to expect everytime and each time I go....oh my lord...

Anyway I am soo thankful for Lonley Canadian Wifey who started this great forum. I just want to send you tons of good vibes as you have set a path for others to join and learn and express feelings.

I hope everyone is doing great! I am one day closer to seeing my hubby and am so excited but nervous at the same time....

Have a great weekend! Im just on my way out to watch a Canucks Game....later

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
SmoothiesQueen : I have also heard that Kingston has recently been audited and i think it has made a huge difference! Thank God!!! :D
Can-Indy-Jam: The brazilian wax never gets easier!! lol. I always take 2 tylenol an hour before I go. I still don't know if it makes any difference. All i know is if it hurts that bad with tylenol... i'm not going without!! So exciting to have a countdown to hubby!! Lucky Lady!

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol... my friday night was pretty boring till i signed in just now. After seeing the comments on the whole brazillian waxing i really gotta say thanks ladies on behalf of us Hubbies lol, never really thought about the pain till now. Special thanks to Lonelywife as well for starting this forum and for each and everyone on here... this is one of the few things that keeps me sane these days. oh, gotta thank you to Lilmaya, youve asked quiet a few questions ive wanted to know the answers to myself lol.

Congrats phenomenalwoman!!!

RandysGirl

Nov 25, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-01-11
Med's Request
11-11-11
Med's Done....
11-09-2010/12-10-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-12
LANDED..........
29-02-12
Hi everyone, I have been working like an insane person since I got back from Jamaica, which is a blessing because I have no time to be sad about leaving him behind again. Congrats on baby news and updates recently.

Just wanted to poke my head in and say thank you for your support and for this forum I think everyone here has such an important voice to be heard. I am grateful for the advice I have recieved and the heartfelt love that I see and feel when one of us gets an update. I read about keeping busy and not dwell on what has not been accomplished but what is to come. I started a quilt made of all my old sundresses and colors that remind me of my days living in Jamaica- I call it my "happy quilt" and I know it will take me forever as I am new to sewing..... like really new lol! (I might change the name of this quilt to the f@%$@%$#%$#%ng quilt hahaha)

Smoothie, I totally get what you were saying. This past reach I never realised how much I miss Jamaica, then I remember the times when I felt so isolated and alone... hard to undersatnd how you can have such a love/hate struggle with a country.

Have a great weekend everyone!

SmoothiesQueen

Jun 18, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 24th 2011
Randysgirl...how long did you live in Jamaica and what part??? How did you like it?? I love seeing others who took that journey!!!

RandysGirl

Nov 25, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-01-11
Med's Request
11-11-11
Med's Done....
11-09-2010/12-10-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-12
LANDED..........
29-02-12
Actually SQueen, I posted before on the forum that I think we have a mutual friend in Negril. If u are who I think u are I tried calling on u at your shop once but it was closed (small world!) I only lasted 9 months, but I miss it every single day and I never regret giving it my all. pm me if u want :D

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
proper: You know I got you Proper! lol. And how about phenominalwoman getting through and her application that was sent in mid October!! Our time soon come my friend :D
randysgirl: Welcome back and good luck with that f#%king quilt! LMAO.

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
I have a million and one questions for Phenomenalwoman. I hope that is not the last we see of her!! I guess I can narrow it down to two tonight cause it's getting late. ;) I wonder if her husband received an AOR letter prior to getting the call AND I wonder what day her husband got the call to bring his passport in?
She's got me steady time calculating right now!! ::) If Butterfly (September 10) got the call in early march and Phenomenal (October 14) got the call sometime this week (??) Kingston blazed through over a month of applications in a couple weeks!!! :eek:
What a positive way to go into this weekend! Great news for one is great news for all!! I feel completely re-energized.
Thank you God for hearing our prayers this week and let's pray next week we see even more families reunited.
Goodnight :-*

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yea, good looking out Lilmaya, by the way you just did it again lol. I pray ours come soon fi real, in fact i pray we all get something to be joyful about real soon. Goodnight fam, got a early date with the television set in the morning.... Are any of your hubbies Man united fans??

SmoothiesQueen

Jun 18, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 24th 2011
Hmmmm....Im a bit confused Randys girl...I think you might have me mistaken for someone else lol......but Negril...thats a lovely area....how did you like it? If you moved back would you move to the same spot?

Have you started filing for your husband as well??? This is such a crazy process...... :eek:

I think I might be loco by the time I'm done lol ;D

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
Morning Forum Friends...Well I have been away for a few days and now that I am back and catching up on everything....I must say a few things. Before I joined the forum I was reading past posts for a good little while before I joined and the reason for that was because I believed that this was a good place to talk and share my thoughts and feelings about what I was going thru because I felt that you guys would understand me more than the other folks in my life. I believed this was a place where I would not be judged, tried and convicted because we are all in the same position, perhaps at different stages but going thru the same process. I think we can consider ourselves a "Forum Family" and within a Family you will have your little squabbles but of course you still feel the LOVE!!!

Anyways on a lighter note welcome back to the oldies and welcome to all the Newbies!!!!

Waiting Congrats girl...you guys have nothing to worry about ...if unnu caan pass dat interview after 15 years of marriqage well then what can the rest of us say? I think the reason for the interview is basically because they must be wondering why after 15 years is it just now that you are sending for your hubby, so dont fret just prepare!!!!

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
Charlie, you got this application thing. If there is anyone on this forum that I am damn sure about when it comes to the application kit its you. It is just the luck of the draw why some have gotten a response already and we all know how that luck thing runs around here. Your time to cuss KGN soon come man nu worry uself!!!!! lol

Can I ask how many people on here are white Canadians and how many are Jamaican/Canadians? The reason why I ask is because I am visual kind of person and even though I cant see you I have a wierd way of visualizing things/ppl in my head...I know I am strange...lol

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Phenomenal welcome!!!! and a big congratulations honey!!!!!!!

Good morning family, it was so inspiring to read that another member has breezed through the process yet again, i feel that we will all be fine and as CharlieD says, i thinks its just sheer luck, but fi wi time soon come man, cho!!, nuh worry unuh self, God have this covered.

Lets see who gets the calls for next week. I have not seen Ramdont for a while now, i hope she is fine, you are missed dear.

Later Guys.

And Charlie i will be a Jamaican/Canadian in just a short while, so please ask me again later on. LOL

NEXT!!!!!!!!!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Good morning everyone :)

Welcome back Randysgirl!! So happy you had a good trip. Negril was looking good the few days I was down there, it was for work so I didn't get to go anywhere, but it was nice to see my family. Good luck with the warrahitclaat quilt, LMAO. That got me laughing so hard when I read it. I wish I was talented with my hands like that, or even willing to try, but the only thing I like doing with my hands as a hobby is holding a book. :p

Well, last night our eCAS finally went active. I was offline and sleeping of course, and then this morning my phone rings and it's hubby calling me. He's like, "why aren't you awake, I got an email from eCAS!!" LOL. It says received application and started processing, hopefully we get a "decision made" soon, and hubby gets the letter before he leaves. We have to wait another week for his passport. :(

Anyways, I am going to jump back into bed, I promised myself I wasn't getting out of it before 1 o clock or so, and then my gf and I are going to Devon House for ice-cream after she finishes her accounting class. I wonder if she wants to go people-watching at Emancipation Park too. Hmm.

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
happy saturday everday everyone

Ramdont is doing great, and she is here just reserve to hold her imput if i may say so, in this time of our lives, its a difficult period and we all have our own individual reasons for panicing in regards to a milillion and one reasons why KG might give problems.

but water is nurishment to a plant but it can also kill a plant by the strength of how you pour the water on the plant, some plant are already rooted some plants are just barely catching never the less its a plant and it needs water. sorry but i find that I speak like my mother these days, but come on im 36.

Here is to lots of shoping,

DEAR JESUS,
WE THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ONE MORE DAY, GOD TODAAY AS WE WAIT ON THIS WEEKEND TO COME TO A CLOSE IN HOPES FOR THE NEW WEEK TO BEGIN HELP US NOT TO FORGET WHO YOU ARE, IN ALL OUR DOINGS, REMIND US ALWAYS THAT YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVEN AND EARTH, AND YOU ARE AN ON TIME GOD, YOU MAY NOT COME WHEN WE WANT YOU TO BUT YOU WILL BE THERE RIGHT ON TIME. TODAY I PRAY FOR MY NEW FOUND FAMILY, CHARLIE, LADYPOSH, RAMDONT, PROPER, JAH, SMOOTHIES, LILMAYA, RANDY, CANADIAN, AND ALL THE OTHER I DIDNT SAY BY NAME, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL COMFORT THEM THIS WEEK GOD AND THAT YOU WILL TAKE ALOOK AT EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEIR APPLICATION, AND LET THE PROCESSING BEGINS, GOD. THANK YOU FOR THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS FORUM GOD, BLESS US ALL IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY
AMEN