Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
The Jamaican Maid
The Jamaican maid asked for a pay increase. The wife was upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise.
She asked: 'Now Marie, why you feel you deserve a pay increase?'Marie: 'Well, ma'am, three reasons why I want de increase. The first one, mi iron better than you'!
Wife: 'Who said you iron better than me?'
Marie: 'Your husband says so.'
Wife: 'Oh.'
Marie: 'The second reason.......ah cooks better than you.'
Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?'
Marie: 'Your husband again'
Wife: 'Oh.'
Marie: 'My last reason is that I am a better lover than you..'
Wife: (really furious now): 'My husband says that as well??'
Marie: 'No ma'am, the Gardener.
Wife: 'How much yuh seh you want again?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Jamgirl said:
Hey Chickie,
U good??
It is to save 10% off Air Canada flights...
Hey there, I am good. Hubby going to pick up BC for son on Monday and heading to passport office right after. It will be a week for the passport then they can all go for their medicals YAH! I have learned not to get my hopes up with anything in this process because too often your hopes get dashed away so I am just going with the flow! LOL congrats on the loser cruiser! Really hope you hear something from Kingston soon, it is weird why yours is taking so long and there are no issues at all, like I mean he didn't travel or anything. Basically you had the same app as Alicat but yours seems to be stuck in limbo somewhere. That sucks.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:
Hey there, I am good. Hubby going to pick up BC for son on Monday and heading to passport office right after. It will be a week for the passport then they can all go for their medicals YAH! I have learned not to get my hopes up with anything in this process because too often your hopes get dashed away so I am just going with the flow! LOL congrats on the loser cruiser! Really hope you hear something from Kingston soon, it is weird why yours is taking so long and there are no issues at all, like I mean he didn't travel or anything. Basically you had the same app as Alicat but yours seems to be stuck in limbo somewhere. That sucks.
hey chickie72....you are almost there getting all the docs together....hang in a little longer and you are so right to go with the flow......everything happens for a reason even if it is not apparent at the time!!!! ;D

icesfluffy

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
burlington,toronto, sauga, ontairo
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 23, 2011
AOR Received.
nov 10, 2011
File Transfer...
NOV,10,2011
Med's Done....
JULY,20,2011
AMANDAWOOD said:
GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Congratulations to all on who have received updates and have been reunited with their loved ones. As for the ladies and gentlemen if there are any still waiting for updates and is still on the journey please I know it is hard but please exercise some patients. I know it is very frustrating the wait but in the long run once it is all over this journey you are on and the emotional roller coaster you are going on will not make one bit of a difference. I see some ladies who have chosen to take there frustration out on one another and even though it is not my business I must say “please have some consideration for the people who visit this site for knowledge of this system, to ask questions and to gain support through, it is a difficult process for all and the last thing anyone wants is to sign on and see bickering between individuals. If there anyone has personal issues there is inbox's you can hash it out there. Have some respect for the others who are on this site for positive vibes

For those who remember me It was not that long ago that I was on this site, my journey was not as long as most here
But all the same without the daily encouragement of all on this site it would have been harder on me as I am sure many would who have gone through the process would say the same.

For some positive news:
My husband and step child is adjusting to the Canada very well. It is so wonderful to wake every morning and see him lying there beside me. It brings joy to my eyes to see my daughter and step daughter as they run in the yard and play. It is great being able to enjoy the simpler things in life. My poor husband he has to deal me and my emotional breakdowns. Being pregnant with twins you can just imagine how awful I am, lol especially with the way the weather has been for the last few months. I believe even the people at my work place are counting down the weeks till I am on officially on maternity leave which by the way will be the 1st week of October if I can make it that long. As it is right now I can's see my feet lol. The other day I was half way to the car when saw my ever loving husband with the biggest smile on his face when I asked him what was so funny he just nodded his head and continued to smile , if it were not for my baby girl I would have gone to work in 2 different pairs of shoes.

But as I was saying before my lovelies we are all praying for you. The people here are like a little family who support and provide each other with encouragement through his journey. Please if you have personal issues or don't agree with what the other person is saying discuss it through inbox. Do not make it uncomfortable for all others who are here for positive reasons . And the name calling we are grown folks and that defiantly needs to be left in high school.

God bless you all
i love the lil family update the shoe thing killed me loll

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Mawnin Fam,

I woke up in a wonderful mood!! Someboday hopefully gonna get good news today!!!

chickie72 said:
Hang in there chickie, I completely empathize for you knowing you are going through a tough obstacle right in the beginning of this process. I am so glad that you are taking this with stride. I am proud of you! You can do this!!

Mawnin Ices :-*

Hey KJG!

Okay KGN, do yor thang!! Let positive vybz fil the forum today!!!

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
genuineness determined no need for interview
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
chickie72 said:
Welcome back but sorry to hear he wasn't able to come home with you and baby, that sucks. Is there anyway you can track the RCMP check to see how far along they are with it? Not liking the 4 months thing as I am pretty sure I am going to have to go thru the same for my hubby. Is the wait so long because Kingston can't send electronic prints? Electronic prints are quicker I heard.
Hi Chickie,
I emailed the RCMP three times this past month and each time they stated his info is not in their system yet. I'm gonna email them every week until I get the answer I wanna hear. I jus hate that I'm pretty much at the end of this whole process and its taking so long. Its frustrating.

Just be prepared when your hubby has to go through this. I'm going crazy right now.

And what sucks is my nxt obstacle is that damn ARC

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
tintin79 said:
Hi Chickie,
I emailed the RCMP three times this past month and each time they stated his info is not in their system yet. I'm gonna email them every week until I get the answer I wanna hear. I jus hate that I'm pretty much at the end of this whole process and its taking so long. Its frustrating.

Just be prepared when your hubby has to go through this. I'm going crazy right now.

And what sucks is my nxt obstacle is that damn ARC
Good Morning Tintin - I hope you hear something back quickly. I know it must be frustrating! How long is the RCMP process supposed to take? Also, what is ARC?

Good morning everyone! 2 days left in this week. Hoping that KG will finalize some aps for those who have been waiting for sometime and make decisions by tomorrow!!!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
*huge yawn* Lord, please excuse my manners! Good morning, everyone!

Hey Amanda!! *waves* So good to hear from you and I'm glad your family is settling into life in Canada together well. I bet you can't wait for those two to arrive and add to your joy! :)

Halfmoon, ARC stands for Authorization to Return to Canada. Persons who have been deported or deemed deported (they left after a deportation order was issued but did so voluntarily) require ministerial authorization in order to be re-admitted to the country. It is very circumstance-dependent, and in spousal cases the relationship must be deemed genuine first and the applicant's background in their home country should be reflective of someone who will not be a danger to the general Canadian populace. It is allowed so that families are not separated where there is a genuine relationship but the person stepped out of the bounds of some immigration laws. If ARC is needed, the VO does an assessment concurrent with the family class application and recommends that the minister allows the return of the applicant to Canada.

I hope everyone has a great day. Come on, KG, let's hear from you. NNNNEEEEXXXXTTTT!!!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Hope you enjoyed your beauty sleep Charlie.

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Haha, thanks, I did so. 9.5 hours of traveling and almost 36 hours without proper sleep does make an impression on a body! I might be feeling my age! :-X

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Hehe. Still very young my dear. But I totally understand, it's like I have to work out 2x as hard these days to maintain.

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
sent with orignal appliction
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
Good afternoon forum family
So happy to see that everyone seems to be good spirits today, I do so hope it stays that way.
I was very restless last night and was able to log on and catch up on all that I missed in the last few weeks. Wow there certainly has been a lot going on, I laughed, cried and laughed even more WOW at one point I though I would pee my pants you ladies sure have a way of expressing yourselves. LOL the shower thing killed me. Ohhh I remember those days.

@CharlieD I am so happy that you have settled well in Canada and extremely happy that you are finally with your husband. I am glad that you still come here and help all still going through the process. You will never know how much I appreciate the information you and all the others provided me and the encouragement that was given through the whole process. I appreciate how you kept it real and did as not to allow us to rely on false hope.

@jamgirl you have some big shoes to fill and I am so happy that you are filling them very well. (lol charlieD not saying you have big feet). You seem to be getting a bit of a fight and some miss understandings , hang in there honey your doing a good job.

@chickie72 I am so impressed by you I read your story over and over and cried. Could not imagine going though anything like what you and your husband is going trough. Thoughts and prayers with you darling, God is good and you will be reunited with your husband soon safe and sound.

To all 2011 who are still waiting to hear from kgn, I feel your pain I do not know how I would handle it I still was waiting for my family to be together. I pray for all of that this journey comes to an end soon. Stay strong we are all pulling for you.

To the newer people here on the forum please remember that all cases though familiar in some ways are very different in others. Some take 5 months some take longer. I think looking at other peoples time line to judge how long yours will take is only setting yourself up for maybe an unpleasant surprise. Just have faith in God, in your LOVE and in KGN Visa office. I know it sounds bad me saying this and you are all probably saying yeah right lady ??? ::) you can say anything you case is over. But like I said I am only giving my point of view.

“Nothing happens before it’s time”

Thank-you all for your well wishes

I will defiantly keep in touch from time to time.
Good luck to all of you

KGN there are some very frustrated people here waiting to be with there family give them a break please and make it happen :) :)

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
sent with orignal appliction
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
icesfluffy said:
i love the lil family update the shoe thing killed me loll
because of this i always have my daughter give me the once over before i leave the house .... trust a 7 year old to be brutally honest with you ;D ;D

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Hey Amanda,

So great to hear an update from a Senior member and one who SURVIVED this process lol....

AMANDAWOOD said:
@ jamgirl you have some big shoes to fill and I am so happy that you are filling them very well. (lol charlieD not saying you have big feet). You seem to be getting a bit of a fight and some miss understandings , hang in there honey your doing a good job.
THANK YOU! Yes, Charlie has a lot of knowledge and we all respect her. I am trying very hard to answer everyone's questions while I am still learning myself. And I still second guess myself and when faced with misunderstandings, it almost makes me want to quit. But I am not a quitter and I know that I have helped some people even if it's not all of them. It feels good to here I am doing ok as more times you here how bad of a job one is doing more than you hear the good. Your comments are appreciated!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and at juggling twins! PS my b'day is October 6th wink wink #luckyday lol

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
genuineness determined no need for interview
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
Halfmoon said:
Good Morning Tintin - I hope you hear something back quickly. I know it must be frustrating! How long is the RCMP process supposed to take? Also, what is ARC?

Good morning everyone! 2 days left in this week. Hoping that KG will finalize some aps for those who have been waiting for sometime and make decisions by tomorrow!!!
Charlie answered it perfectly. Hopefully I'll be lucky and the VO doesn't see that my husband needs the ARC. That would be nice.