Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
CharlieD10 said:
Hey everyone!

OK, so I was gone for 5 days off the forum and there were 8 pages for me to read, so I haven't caught up yet! :eek: I am dead tired, we were traveling overnight, and I cannot sleep easy in a moving vehicle.

I hope everyone is doing well! If I missed any good news and updates, congratulations and jubilations to everyone! If I missed any newbies, welcome and do stick and stay! If I missed anyone returning from Jamaica, welcome home and hopefully your days of to-ing and fro-ing are soon to end!

Blondie1216, I saw you asked a question about your husband's FBI request, if you got the answer already, forgive me for going over the same ground. Yes, you definitely need to get one. You need his current address, as they will send it back there. The FBI just needs his fingerprints and identification information (SSN if he had one) in order to run the tests.

OK, I need about 8 hours of sleep and then I will be capable of coherent thought again! Have a great day everyone.
Welcome back Charlie! ;D ;D ;D ;D

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Halfmoon said:
That's amazing news Blondie!! They've done their initial review to validate the bona fides of your relationship and are satisfied. Once it moves onto the next stage and all background work is completed, PP request will be around the corner. I hope you can get the FBI cert. back asap to send in so they can wrap up the security checks. Kingston is doing their thing this week. Hopefully you and hubby will get through very soon. ;D
From your lips to God's ears hunnie!!! Can't wait for this to be over! I pray they send it asap! but the earliest I'm looking for it is end of October. :(. Some say 16 to 18 weeks which will be end of DEC and I pray it doesn't take that long!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
blondie1216 said:
From your lips to God's ears hunnie!!! Can't wait for this to be over! I pray they send it asap! but the earliest I'm looking for it is end of October. :(. Some say 16 to 18 weeks which will be end of DEC and I pray it doesn't take that long!
I've read in other forums that it varies: it can be just a few short weeks up to however long. But the good news is since KG doesn't need anything further from you nor/hubby at this point, you will be moving onto the next stage and that's when they'll likely request the FBI (during background reviews). Hopefully the cert. gets to you before they request and you can send it in with minimal interuptions. :)

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Halfmoon said:
Precisely, we'll call you when it's time to pick up PP!
It means, yes we received your email but you are still processing within the 16 month time period so we don't have to give you any information. Don't ask us, cus when we need you we will call you. It is a generic email that most people get. It doesn't mean anything, it is not an update...

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Hey Chickie,
U good??

chickie72 said:
Jamgirl, what is the promo code you are using for? Thanks
It is to save 10% off Air Canada flights...

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Jamgirl said:
It means, yes we received your email but you are still processing within the 16 month time period so we don't have to give you any information. Don't ask us, cus when we need you we will call you. It is a generic email that most people get. It doesn't mean anything, it is not an update...
Whether it's another few weeks or 16 months, the next stage is PPR once background and security clears. Not sure what you're issue is here and why you keep on going back to this topic. Didn't know you were a VO and have intimate details of our application and circumstance. There was actually more to the response but I felt sharing the general part would be celebrated on this forum. But it seems like you are the only one on this forum that always has something negative to say. I'll say this in the most diplomatic way - Yuh Too fasss!!!

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
I am not trying to be negative. I am trying to explain something but you want to think your own way. I will not argue this subject with you.

May I add that I don't want people to get false expectations. But I do encourage hope.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Jamgirl said:
I am not trying to be negative. I am trying to explain something but you want to think your own way. I will not argue this subject with you.
You've been commenting on this one topic like tomorrow nuh cum an di email a bun yuh. Frankly you're arguing with yourself. Did you understand that or should I translate it in more laymen terms?

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Ladies and Gents - I don't know about y'all but when I read back to some of the ol' skool posts in this forum, I was impressed by how everyone supported one another and graciously celebrated news even if it was a fart from KG. It's a fact that no one here knows when they're ticket will be called. I've seen from as short as 4 months up to over 2 years! We gain knowledge from past experiences and by sharing info here and by encouring one another to remain steadfast and endure this cumbersome process. BUT let me say this, I'd rather keep my mind on the shortest amount of time because hear this: What your mind believes, it can conceive. Wise and true words spoken from one of America's greatest philosopher!! Have a wonderful amazing week. I'm off to marry my best friend all over again this coming week and each of you will be in my thoughts as I pray every single one of you a speedy (5 month) approval! Muah!!

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Can anyone remind me if you need a form to do Criminal record check?

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
thank you. you know who you are!

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
sent with orignal appliction
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Congratulations to all on who have received updates and have been reunited with their loved ones. As for the ladies and gentlemen if there are any still waiting for updates and is still on the journey please I know it is hard but please exercise some patients. I know it is very frustrating the wait but in the long run once it is all over this journey you are on and the emotional roller coaster you are going on will not make one bit of a difference. I see some ladies who have chosen to take there frustration out on one another and even though it is not my business I must say “please have some consideration for the people who visit this site for knowledge of this system, to ask questions and to gain support through, it is a difficult process for all and the last thing anyone wants is to sign on and see bickering between individuals. If there anyone has personal issues there is inbox's you can hash it out there. Have some respect for the others who are on this site for positive vibes

For those who remember me It was not that long ago that I was on this site, my journey was not as long as most here
But all the same without the daily encouragement of all on this site it would have been harder on me as I am sure many would who have gone through the process would say the same.

For some positive news:
My husband and step child is adjusting to the Canada very well. It is so wonderful to wake every morning and see him lying there beside me. It brings joy to my eyes to see my daughter and step daughter as they run in the yard and play. It is great being able to enjoy the simpler things in life. My poor husband he has to deal me and my emotional breakdowns. Being pregnant with twins you can just imagine how awful I am, lol especially with the way the weather has been for the last few months. I believe even the people at my work place are counting down the weeks till I am on officially on maternity leave which by the way will be the 1st week of October if I can make it that long. As it is right now I can’s see my feet lol. The other day I was half way to the car when saw my ever loving husband with the biggest smile on his face when I asked him what was so funny he just nodded his head and continued to smile , if it were not for my baby girl I would have gone to work in 2 different pairs of shoes.

But as I was saying before my lovelies we are all praying for you. The people here are like a little family who support and provide each other with encouragement through his journey. Please if you have personal issues or don’t agree with what the other person is saying discuss it through inbox. Do not make it uncomfortable for all others who are here for positive reasons . And the name calling we are grown folks and that defiantly needs to be left in high school.

God bless you all

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
AMANDAWOOD said:
GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Congratulations to all on who have received updates and have been reunited with their loved ones. As for the ladies and gentlemen if there are any still waiting for updates and is still on the journey please I know it is hard but please exercise some patients. I know it is very frustrating the wait but in the long run once it is all over this journey you are on and the emotional roller coaster you are going on will not make one bit of a difference. I see some ladies who have chosen to take there frustration out on one another and even though it is not my business I must say “please have some consideration for the people who visit this site for knowledge of this system, to ask questions and to gain support through, it is a difficult process for all and the last thing anyone wants is to sign on and see bickering between individuals. If there anyone has personal issues there is inbox's you can hash it out there. Have some respect for the others who are on this site for positive vibes

For those who remember me It was not that long ago that I was on this site, my journey was not as long as most here
But all the same without the daily encouragement of all on this site it would have been harder on me as I am sure many would who have gone through the process would say the same.

For some positive news:
My husband and step child is adjusting to the Canada very well. It is so wonderful to wake every morning and see him lying there beside me. It brings joy to my eyes to see my daughter and step daughter as they run in the yard and play. It is great being able to enjoy the simpler things in life. My poor husband he has to deal me and my emotional breakdowns. Being pregnant with twins you can just imagine how awful I am, lol especially with the way the weather has been for the last few months. I believe even the people at my work place are counting down the weeks till I am on officially on maternity leave which by the way will be the 1st week of October if I can make it that long. As it is right now I can's see my feet lol. The other day I was half way to the car when saw my ever loving husband with the biggest smile on his face when I asked him what was so funny he just nodded his head and continued to smile , if it were not for my baby girl I would have gone to work in 2 different pairs of shoes.

But as I was saying before my lovelies we are all praying for you. The people here are like a little family who support and provide each other with encouragement through his journey. Please if you have personal issues or don't agree with what the other person is saying discuss it through inbox. Do not make it uncomfortable for all others who are here for positive reasons . And the name calling we are grown folks and that defiantly needs to be left in high school.

God bless you all
Congratulations Amanda! That means you will have twin libra babies (just a heads up, they love candy and everything sweet!). :eek: :eek: Wishing you a prosperous journey filled with much love and happiness. Totally agree as with many others would on keeping this forum informative and positive. Unfortunately there are always the few that are more concerned with doing otherwise.

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In a minute!
AMANDAWOOD said:
GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Congratulations to all on who have received updates and have been reunited with their loved ones. As for the ladies and gentlemen if there are any still waiting for updates and is still on the journey please I know it is hard but please exercise some patients. I know it is very frustrating the wait but in the long run once it is all over this journey you are on and the emotional roller coaster you are going on will not make one bit of a difference. I see some ladies who have chosen to take there frustration out on one another and even though it is not my business I must say “please have some consideration for the people who visit this site for knowledge of this system, to ask questions and to gain support through, it is a difficult process for all and the last thing anyone wants is to sign on and see bickering between individuals. If there anyone has personal issues there is inbox's you can hash it out there. Have some respect for the others who are on this site for positive vibesI

For some positive news:
My husband and step child is adjusting to the Canada very well. It is so wonderful to wake every morning and see him lying there beside me. It brings joy to my eyes to see my daughter and step daughter as they run in the yard and play. It is great being able to enjoy the simpler things in life. My poor husband he has to deal me and my emotional breakdowns. Being pregnant with twins you can just imagine how awful I am, lol especially with the way the weather has been for the last few months. I believe even the people at my work place are counting down the weeks till I am on officially on maternity leave which by the way will be the 1st week of October if I can make it that long. As it is right now I can's see my feet lol. The other day I was half way to the car when saw my ever loving husband with the biggest smile on his face when I asked him what was so funny he just nodded his head and continued to smile , if it were not for my baby girl I would have gone to work in 2 different pairs of shoes.

But as I was saying before my lovelies we are all praying for you. The people here are like a little family who support and provide each other with encouragement through his journey. Please if you have personal issues or don't agree with what the other person is saying discuss it through inbox. Do not make it uncomfortable for all others who are here for positive reasons . And the name calling we are grown folks and that defiantly needs to be left in high school.

God bless you all
Thanks for the thoughtful words. Have a safe delivery and congrats on your twins!!!!!!!!!

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Come on Kingston! Give everyone a reason to smile!