+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

just want to share my timeline PR for Live-in caregiver=)

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeyyy, I just called the Visa information number in manila and asked about my isssue about applying re-entry Visa after my vacation...the representative told me that I dont need to get a re-entry visa since my Visa is still valid until april 19, 2011 even if I have my new passport...All I need to do is to bring me the old and new passports.

that makes my mind clear and nothing to worry about the re-entry visa...mahal din kc at hussle pa...thanks God:)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
All's well that ends well :) We are learning all the time. Now all you need to bring with you is a letter from your employer and of course our PASALUBONG hehehehe

tinkermarie said:
yeyyy, I just called the Visa information number in manila and asked about my isssue about applying re-entry Visa after my vacation...the representative told me that I dont need to get a re-entry visa since my Visa is still valid until april 19, 2011 even if I have my new passport...All I need to do is to bring me the old and new passports.

that makes my mind clear and nothing to worry about the re-entry visa...mahal din kc at hussle pa...thanks God:)

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh yes, you don't have to worry about your TRV even if it's in ur old passport as long as you will bring it with you it is still valid! Last yr. it happened to me too, my TRV was on d old passport & I've decided to renew for Machine Readable (Maroon) even if it's not expired yet & when I return here, I was allowed to enter Canada still, they've just checked my work permit, TRV from the old passport & letter from my employer.
Enjoy your vacation! Take care!

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yehey, thanks so much...am so happy to know these all....I called the Visa information and printing the requirements from the website as well...now i will keep it to use in the future....

worries ko na lang application ko if i will pass it or not..hahay anu ba naman kc ito, once na nga lang uuwi dami pang iniisip...

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I were you, I will submit it tomorrow morning! Don't worry, it will be on e-cas pagbalik mo pa dito. I submitted mine APRIL 24, they rcvd it APRIL 28 & processed JULY 9. Same thing with other applicants since 2009. Pray ka lang, wag na worry! Kung ako lng yung gaya mo na may valid WP & TRV, hayyyy,matagal na ako nakabalik sa PINAS :)
All glory to GOD!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@tinkermarie-pareho tayo uuwi after two years and more! dont worry everything will be fine!

@sydneywhite-where mo renenew passport mo sa pinas? ako kc maeexpired ng jan 2012 kung rerenew ko ng next yr jan 2011 pag bakasyun ko aabot kya sa pagkuha ko ng passport what do you think?thanks and god bless

@jobseeker-thnaks for the inspirational thoughts!

michan

Oct 26, 2010
help! i want to go home...jan 2011 until feb 2011.
my wp expires may 2011
i extended my passport for 2 years
i dont have TRV yet but planning to get one.
i have letter from employer.
will i have any problem coming back here?

submitted my PR---1st week of aug 2010
received-----Aug 18 2010

OWP ---Aug 30 2010
no respond until now...
thanks...

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@michan-same ang timeline nating august din ako nagpass, uuwi ako ng january 2011, feeling ko walang magiging problema ang pag uwi mo kuha ka lang ng TRV and letter from the employer what do you think mga ka pips?

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ sidneywhite...do u think okey kaya if ipasa ko na ang papers ko?hindi pa kaya nila buksan while am away..hope so hindi pa...nagtatanong ako sa lahat para ma ookey ung feelings ko at amging confident na ipinasa ko ang papers ko..

thanks for the reply,,it helps me alot

michan

Oct 26, 2010
@rosellyalung - uuwi k din b?
post k n lng ng updates sa application ntin...blita ko nov 20 yung bubuksan. gud luck sa tin...next week n yun.

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rosellyalung - dnt hv FB acct. I'm always chatting with my family back n MNL.
Renewed my Passport Dec.2009 at POEA (DFA Satellite),Philippines kc July 2010 expiration ko. Kaso lang, nag-iba sila ng procedure nitong January 2010...you can check sa POEA hotline/website or DFA website kung saan pwede mag-renew na hindi matagal ang pa-schedule para makuha mo din during your stay.

@michan- Be sure to file your application fro TRV,if you'll b granted one then I don't think you'll have a problem since you're coming back FEB. & your WP will expire MAY. But it's better if you'll see in e-cas that you're in process & print it so you can bring it along with you too & don't forget the letter from your employer...

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinkermarie said:
@ sidneywhite...do u think okey kaya if ipasa ko na ang papers ko?hindi pa kaya nila buksan while am away..hope so hindi pa...nagtatanong ako sa lahat para ma ookey ung feelings ko at amging confident na ipinasa ko ang papers ko..

thanks for the reply,,it helps me alot
YES, GO GO GO! SUBMIT IT TOMORROW MORNING!!! TRUST IN HIM! God bless! Good luck!

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
@ tinkermarie
If I were you, I will submit it tomorrow morning! Don't worry, it will be on e-cas pagbalik mo pa dito. I submitted mine APRIL 24, they rcvd it APRIL 28 & processed JULY 9. Same thing with other applicants since 2009. Pray ka lang, wag na worry! Kung ako lng yung gaya mo na may valid WP & TRV, hayyyy,matagal na ako nakabalik sa PINAS :)
All glory to GOD!